TDS pets thread with added ooomph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Fuzzy Buttons seems to subtly demand back scratches!

Little Bitty is so damn cute! I love when dogs/cats make that sound with their lips. You know the 'smushy' type sound?

Videos for the ages

oh ocean your cats are ADORABLE! <3 <3 <3

These are my guinea pigs, elizabeth and diana...they are my world <3

*edit: I forgot to include, they are so named because they are from Harrods in London...in the days of hazy drug fun, Harrods seemed the obvious place to buy pets in Central London... 8) I will not tell you how much they cost each, but believe me, it was all the money I had in the world, and they were SO worth it. I love them so much... :) *

Diana: <3

Pigs2.jpg

Pigs4.jpg

Elizabeth: <3

Pigs1.jpg

Pigs3.jpg

^ and Greg, my best friend :)

Olive I LOVE your GPs!!!!! They are absolutely adorable! I used to breed guineas when I was a kid, they are the sweetest little creatures! <3

I used to breed guineas when I was a kid, they are the sweetest little creatures! <3

aren't they?! <3 I had lots when I was a kid too, I hadn't had any for years, it was so nice to get my girls! they are just so beautiful and full of personality!

awww, aren't pets just the best 8) TDS has excellent pets i think :)

can't believe you guys had guinea pigs!! Though I was the only one haha - chestnut (who looked like resees peanut butter ice cream) and squeaky - name says it all! Damn, wish I had those pictures!! That's serious old school. I did find pictures of me @12 w/my boston terrier haha. Talk about bringing you back..

my lap is obviously the best place in the world to be. =D

thad.jpg

i'm gonna get some pictures of molly later too.

^Oh wow, n3o, I'm not a cat person but you make me want to convert!
Ps- I love your nose ring; did it hurt a lot to get it?

Here's my CBear and I makin out with the BEST DOG EVER:
th_kissy.jpg

Thanks hun! Well yeah, all piercings hurt to some extent, but the nose one was more awkward than painful, with the piercer being all up in my face with his hands and the needle and clamps and stuff. Made my eyes water too =D

ooh I saw so many pitbulls today at the parade! Most of them were really scared and freaked out and small bone structure now I know mine would definately win in a fight but Im not tha kinda guy! I saw the biggest Great Dane today, I see some biggens but this one took the cake! Its head came up to my neck and Im 6'2! And this little Boston Terrier alsmot took this ladies finger off when she tried petting it!

God damn I miss my dog

I do too! I love love love big dogs! But this one took the cake, the Greatest of All Danes. I figure it to stand about 5'10 - 5'11 on all fours! Most dont even come that high up on me! I was impressed!

I say I love big dogs but I got a soft spot fo bulldogs and certain terriers, the bigger ones not the toy sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.