• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The Main Synchronicity Thread

toolazy2think said:
Every time last week? If you don't mind me asking how often do you use psychs, especially the powerful ones like DMT? Given I've never used DMT, but don't you find that when you over-use psychs that they lose their magic? Are you not concerned about long-term effects or changes in you from constant use?

On topic I have noticed things, but I'm not yet a believer in some cosmic karma, more likely I think it's just the mind noticing and percieving the reality around us differently.
DMT isnt like that, DMT isnt realy like LSD or something like that, realy I may eat some LSD once a month, but DMT can be done daily (though I no longer smoke it that much) its a 15min reset of emotion and identity into the cosmic consciousenss. DMT, devine moments of truth. If there was ever ONE sacriment (to me) I would say it would be DMT. LSD can be recreational even if going into with the idea of a sacriment, DMT will always be a scarament to me, even when I bednge on it, as I dont bendge alone but rathre with close friends in whihc we all come to great udnerstandings.

and the changes you get from DMT are for teh better, makes you a mroe loving "natural" person who pushes further anf further away from material reality into the mental/spiritual ones.

Which is why friday Im going homeless again, TENT TOWN OR BUST!!!!!

VertexShader said:
I believe this is the most important post in this discussion. People on drugs can make all sorts of wrong conclusions, especially with psychedelics. Big surprise. I'm not saying every conclusion is wrong, heaven forbid, just that drugs mess with our serotonin and can cause delusions of all sorts. You just can't ignore the delusional nature of these substances, despite how amazing and emotional the trips are.

What makes you think you're not in a delusion as you sit there breathing? I'm not going to argue my opinion on how a psychedelic experience is more real than the life I live, but majority of the universe isn't "real" to us. Does that make our knowledge of everything a delusion? or the universe?

And the most important post in this discussion would be the first post, creating the discussion:)

itsALLfake said:
What makes you think you're not in a delusion as you sit there breathing? I'm not going to argue my opinion on how a psychedelic experience is more real than the life I live, but majority of the universe isn't "real" to us. Does that make our knowledge of everything a delusion? or the universe?

And the most important post in this discussion would be the first post, creating the discussion

Well, I dunno. Lets open that box. Maybe my consciousness is being projected from neptune by means of a interplanetary radio device? Just maybe...? Maybe we're in the matrix, man, and my brain is in reality just floating in some vat?! Maybe this is all a dream and I'm just dying to wake up.

Puhleeezee....Sometimes we as humans are JUST WRONG about the stimuli we receive on mind altering drugs. Watch me take some benedryl and tell you how real that endless cigarette I'm smoking is. I'll tell you how real those friends I've been talking to for the last 3 hours are. Are you gonna judge me? Whos to say they arn't REALLY REAL? You're gonna call me delusional? How dare you!

Who are you to tell me LSD/shrooms/DMT is any more "real" than benedyrl or datura?

Who are you to tell the schizo that they are wrong?

Just where do you draw this line, dude?

Last edited:
itsALLfake said:
This happened a long time ago, but I ate 2 sugar cubes of some pretty stout L. My friend and I decided to get out of the house and walk through my neighborhood...this is right at that 1hr-1.5hr mark.
We started walking down a street with no intersections, just a straight road, soon after we were walking a car pulls up right in front of us...as if the road was horizontal, not vertical as it was....A guy gets out of the passenger door, gets in my face and shakes my hand. I was really freaked out by all this cuz everything had disappeared, but his face in my vision. I turned to look at my friend and he looked just as freaked out as i was so i assumed he saw what had happened, this fueled the intensity of everything.
We kept walking and I had that face in my vision, I had to get it out and the first thing i thought of was snowboarding, just then what appeared to be a snowboarder road down a mountain landscape and spiraled into itself in a super nova. This is when I became god. The journey continues through my neighborhood with many "sequenced" actions of people with sounds that would happen. about 20 minutes from this point we finally get back to my house...we were laying on the grass looking at the moon and a cloud formed what looked like a space craft. I got up and started walking around after realizing that "I'm just tripping and its a cloud" then i see that its cloudy...second later i smell an odd burning smell, a second after that my skin was numbing "HOLY SHIT THEYRE BOMBIMG US!" I was stumbling across the yard hacking up my lungs and i turned standing on the sidewalk facing the street and a friend, who i had no prior knowledge of him coming over, had his dad drop him off. He got out of the passenger door and immediately walked to me shaking my head, IT WAS THE SAME FACE. I stood completely torn apart after recalling what had just happened when we started walking. This exact moment took place near half an hour ago.
I've had crazy deja vu before, but that was always in dreams, around a month before the event would happen. This event made me obsessive and lose touch with how I should spend my experience with acid for a while. Expecting results from a drug and not myself in a simple summary.
Not only did I live with this moment and figure, but it was the thing that made me unstable and freak out, and it was also the thing that took me out of the paranoid state.
I am a little confused about your story...so you saw your friend twice and didn't recognize him the first time? Did you discuss what happened with your friends after you came down? This all sounds very strange, I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about your experience.

I'm surprised I haven't read this thread until now.

I've posted many times about my most powerful 5-MEO-DMT experience. In summary: I was revealed an all-encompassing singularity. I was shown the underlying mechanics of reality so thoroughly, so indisputably, that there was no distinction between it and I. I didn't become it, I was it. And I emerged from the experience with an uncompromised understanding of how it worked. Since then, my ability to perceive it has been limited by my capacity to conceptualize it in a language my brain can understand. I have been slowly rediscovering and reintegrating this understanding for the past year in every way I can manage.

ok. So yeah, after that backstory, I'm definitely interested in this synchronicity nonsense. I don't feel I really have the enthusiasm to type out an essay on everything I've discovered on this subject atm, so I'll just leave you with some highlights until I have the energy to come back to this thread. Keep in mind I did not read these facts from a textbook; I pioneered them with reasoning I'm too lazy to explain and you're gonna have to do the same if you ever hope to understand me:

- reality is deterministic.
- free will exists, but is entirely projected and calculable by causality.
- consciousness is an evolved biological interface, not a phenomenon.

I'm on the verge of "proving" (by my own standards) that gravity is the single stochastic element of reality upon which all else is causally dependent. Once I do this, I should be able to figure everything else out a bit more gracefully, as well as explain it in a language that doesn't sound so arbitrary. All I have to do to proceed is decipher how gravity -- or anything -- can be self-propagating. How zero can be or become nonzero, so to speak. Anyone is welcome to join me on this quest, I could use all the help I can get.

once again: Xorkoth, I imagine we could have quite the discussion on determinism.

cheers all.

We cooouuullld talk about determinism all day, but the thread about free will didn't go anywhere in the Philosophy board. I'd say its a waste of time to try again.

Echoes22 said:
I am a little confused about your story...so you saw your friend twice and didn't recognize him the first time? Did you discuss what happened with your friends after you came down? This all sounds very strange, I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about your experience.

Sorry I didn't make it fully clear that the first time that I saw my friend it was a hallucination...and his face stayed in my field of vision causing paranoia. My friends and I had so much fun after that, that I was distracted from what had happen earlier..it was probably a couple of days before I discussed it with anyone.

I had no awareness that my friend was coming over. When I had the "vision," the car pulled up perpendicular to us, when we were walking straight down the road.
Nothing really happened that night after that, except some coloring and a drive.

VertexShader said:
Well, I dunno. Lets open that box. Maybe my consciousness is being projected from neptune by means of a interplanetary radio device? Just maybe...? Maybe we're in the matrix, man, and my brain is in reality just floating in some vat?! Maybe this is all a dream and I'm just dying to wake up.

Puhleeezee....Sometimes we as humans are JUST WRONG about the stimuli we receive on mind altering drugs. Watch me take some benedryl and tell you how real that endless cigarette I'm smoking is. I'll tell you how real those friends I've been talking to for the last 3 hours are. Are you gonna judge me? Whos to say they arn't REALLY REAL? You're gonna call me delusional? How dare you!

Who are you to tell me LSD/shrooms/DMT is any more "real" than benedyrl or datura?

Who are you to tell the schizo that they are wrong?

Just where do you draw this line, dude?

Don't take so much offense to it. I obviously said that it was my opinion, and used "what if?" making it a "delusional" statement. I haven't done hallucinogens outside of psychedelics. So, to me, LSD/shrooms/DMT is real compared to those.
and how are you arguing for a point that you're arguing against in the first place?

itsALLfake said:
Don't take so much offense to it. I obviously said that it was my opinion, and used "what if?" making it a "delusional" statement. I haven't done hallucinogens outside of psychedelics. So, to me, LSD/shrooms/DMT is real compared to those.
and how are you arguing for a point that you're arguing against in the first place?

None taken. Psychedelic users just...frustrate me sometimes. They always pick and choose which of their insights are "genuine" or more real than real and they neglect all the other nonsense drugs can cause a person to think. In my benedryl/datura example I was illustrating the fact that we should not just dismiss the hallucinations caused by those drugs as delusions. Yet, we do. Why? Because its obvious. I think we should also apply the same logic to other substances. It may seem real at the time, but afterwards we aught to just laugh at ourselves and admit we were crazy. Its easy to do on datura, why not shrooms? Its a double standard is what it is.

"Oooh, those serotonin agonists....they bring me to the real reality. But acetylcholine antagonists.....they just make me delusional! And don't even get me started on GABA agonists!"

Last edited:
VertexShader said:
None taken. Psychedelic users just...frustrate me sometimes. They always pick and choose which of their insights are "genuine" or more real than real and they neglect all the other nonsense drugs can cause a person to think. In my benedryl/datura example I was illustrating the fact that we should not just dismiss the hallucinations caused by those drugs as delusions. Yet, we do. Why? Because its obvious. I think we should also apply the same logic to other substances. It may seem real at the time, but afterwards we aught to just laugh at ourselves and admit we were crazy. Its easy to do on datura, why not shrooms? Its a double standard is what it is.

"Oooh, those serotonin agonists....they bring me to the real reality. But acetylcholine antagonists.....they just make me delusional! And don't even get me started on GABA agonists!"
i think you're right people have to be cautious about what they take in as real in their experiences with mind-altering drugs. About a month ago I took a bit too much molly and wound up skating home as fast as possible during the peak based on this grand delusion that an elaborate plot to rob a safe in my home was underway(at some points I would consider this a +4 experience). I totally believed this without a doubt, just goes to show you what kind of crazy ideas your mind may be tricked into believing in whilst under the influence.

VertexShader said:

People have used psychoactive plants for thousands of years which has spawned a mystical/spiritual side of life for its users. Most religions show to have been heavily influenced by psychedelia in their creation, practice and belief systems and all generally point in the same direction. Sure, us millions of people who believe there is SOMETHING in our existence more important than the bland and inconsequential laws of three dimensional science might be mistaken though. Math shows there to be more dimensions and deeper meaning, such as quantum tunneling and other phenomenon; why shouldn't our other side of consciousness show the same?

whats a +4 experience unta me? In all that I've experienced, I don't see a +4 being tied to anything dealing with me on earth at all.

EaterOfSound said:
People have used psychoactive plants for thousands of years which has spawned a mystical/spiritual side of life for its users. Most religions show to have been heavily influenced by psychedelia in their creation, practice and belief systems and all generally point in the same direction. Sure, us millions of people who believe there is SOMETHING in our existence more important than the bland and inconsequential laws of three dimensional science might be mistaken though. Math shows there to be more dimensions and deeper meaning, such as quantum tunneling and other phenomenon; why shouldn't our other side of consciousness show the same?

I almost feel the need to apologize. I'm being such a party pooper.

Its funny you should mention religion. Through my years on this forum I have noticed there is a large similarity between psychedelic users and how do we say, highly religious people. Even this thread is a great example of this. Drop acid and you notice all sorts of synchronicity. How is that any different than a jesus freak believing God set it all up perfectly? "God meant this to be!"

I ultimately have no problem with what you people believe. If you dropped acid one day and found God, so be it. I just find it a highly slippery slope. Once you realize we're living in the matrix, whats next?

VertexShader said:
I almost feel the need to apologize. I'm being such a party pooper.

Its funny you should mention religion. Through my years on this forum I have noticed there is a large similarity between psychedelic users and how do we say, highly religious people. Even this thread is a great example of this. Drop acid and you notice all sorts of synchronicity. How is that any different than a jesus freak believing God set it all up perfectly? "God meant this to be!"

I ultimately have no problem with what you people believe. If you dropped acid one day and found God, so be it. I just find it a highly slippery slope. Once you realize we're living in the matrix, whats next?
what the bible maybe original was ment to be used for, or the koran, or kabala (yeah I spelt that wrog) or any religious text for that matter. How to build a life, andexamples of lives that have been built. I ask my self this same question almost everyday, and realy there is no answer, its up to you. Make good while you ahev it or take it away from your self or wallow in pitty/sorrow. the matrix still has some rules in which we must adhere, such as emotional states and perspectives, from these just make sure you ahve something that you enjoy.

Basicly your back where you started but with experiences you cant turn off. You ahd them, now you must live with them.

I grew up in a christian school but by no means ever was a christian (well maybe when i was 6). I used religion as an example because that is a "tool" if you will that people use to make themselves happy and use it to live a more complete life. It may be real, it may not, but a christian will never be able to show you a photograph of "God".

I also will not be able to fully explain what I have discovered about my world, and being true or not- in the end it is a great world for me.

Now the third option, science, is what our society is most strongly grounded in. It is all verifiable as fact, but what would you do if I asked you so simply show me a photograph of an atom? It is the building block of this existence as we all know it right? Science has given us brilliantly magnified pictures of places unreachable by man. Hell, we can only see them NOW because of the delay it takes the light to reach us, who even knows whats going on out there now. And to wrap up the tangent: if science has proven all this why can we not simply magnify the atom and show it? Its elements are not subject to our "reality". they change when they are observed, and they are in more places than once, while traveling or "communicating" faster than objects are permitted to in this universe, being the speed of light.

EaterOfSound said:
I grew up in a christian school but by no means ever was a christian (well maybe when i was 6). I used religion as an example because that is a "tool" if you will that people use to make themselves happy and use it to live a more complete life. It may be real, it may not, but a christian will never be able to show you a photograph of "God".

I also will not be able to fully explain what I have discovered about my world, and being true or not- in the end it is a great world for me.

Now the third option, science, is what our society is most strongly grounded in. It is all verifiable as fact, but what would you do if I asked you so simply show me a photograph of an atom? It is the building block of this existence as we all know it right? Science has given us brilliantly magnified pictures of places unreachable by man. Hell, we can only see them NOW because of the delay it takes the light to reach us, who even knows whats going on out there now. And to wrap up the tangent: if science has proven all this why can we not simply magnify the atom and show it? Its elements are not subject to our "reality". they change when they are observed, and they are in more places than once, while traveling or "communicating" faster than objects are permitted to in this universe, being the speed of light.

http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/whittle/astr124/matter/atom_lattice.html

the rest of what you said is true though.

Interesting, i will need to do more reading about the atom because its been a few years. Either way I guess that my point was merely that nothing can be 100% explained yet, and there is so much left to be interpreted by the beholder.

itsALLfake said:
whats a +4 experience unta me? In all that I've experienced, I don't see a +4 being tied to anything dealing with me on earth at all.
Overwhelming euphoria, loss of ego, feeling of connection with the entire universe, realization that every living thing is connected and pure cosmic love. How the hell would you know what I experienced. I consider it the most profound experience I've had on drugs

VertexShader said:

WORD ......

There is so much to consider and thats not even beginning to bring religion or ideology in to the picture yet .....