View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The Main Synchronicity Thread

itsALLfake said:
I love you youkai
love you too. =D and THAT to me, is what its about. LOVE.

I sometimes forget this or rather get caught up in the rat race of materialism.

yesterday morning i hung out at a friends for a bit. he then went to play soccer and told me he'd be round to do some weights at mine after his game.

so i went home and had a nap.

i fell into a light sleep and hit a kind of lucid state.

i woke up (at least i thought i'd woken up, i was still asleep) to the sound of my message tone on my phone. i thought "it must be M letting me know he's out front or something" and ignored it. my doorbell rang, and my mum let mick in. he was talking loudly (as he does) about his socer game. mum came upstairs to wake me up. she walked into my room and i realised i had sleep paralysis! i panicked and began breathing rapidly, hoping she'd notice and shake me awake. i'm not sure how long i was stuck there, but when i managed to wake myself up, mum wasn't in the room. i had dreamed the whole thing!

i looked at my phone, no msg. 5 seconds later, the doorbell rings, i hear M talking loudly to my mum, mum takes him upstairs to my room.

sychronicity or coincidence?

i lean towards coincidence, since i was expecting M to turn up, and knew it would play out something like that. but still a spinout.

jimbu said:
yesterday morning i hung out at a friends for a bit. he then went to play soccer and told me he'd be round to do some weights at mine after his game.

so i went home and had a nap.

i fell into a light sleep and hit a kind of lucid state.

i woke up (at least i thought i'd woken up, i was still asleep) to the sound of my message tone on my phone. i thought "it must be M letting me know he's out front or something" and ignored it. my doorbell rang, and my mum let mick in. he was talking loudly (as he does) about his socer game. mum came upstairs to wake me up. she walked into my room and i realised i had sleep paralysis! i panicked and began breathing rapidly, hoping she'd notice and shake me awake. i'm not sure how long i was stuck there, but when i managed to wake myself up, mum wasn't in the room. i had dreamed the whole thing!

i looked at my phone, no msg. 5 seconds later, the doorbell rings, i hear M talking loudly to my mum, mum takes him upstairs to my room.

sychronicity or coincidence?

i lean towards coincidence, since i was expecting M to turn up, and knew it would play out something like that. but still a spinout.

Iv had similer experiences.

Fascinating thread.

Last Saturday night I experienced my first breathrough DMT experience and went through complete ego-loss. I was "dead" for a period of time.

Heres the thread -----> http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=326651

Now I smoked the DMT at 11.20pm, and at 11.30pm my nan received a call that her father (my great grandfather) had passed away in his hospital bed at age 96.

Coincidence? Probably... but still, it has really made me think.

On my +4 2C-E experience, there was a point at which I had recorded the time in my notes, 11:47, and then the next entry was at 11:37, and 10 minutes later when it was 11:47 again, I began to peak (which was terrifying). I found out the next day that my fiance (then girlfriend) had called me at exactly 11:47 because she had an overwhelming sense of concern for me.

I would like to discuss determinism, but at the moment my mind is fried from many hours of car travel and catching up on work.

A-Synchronicity

Reality is a pattern; a tapestry.

Information is delineated in patterns. Patterns coincide over each other to form synchronicities (conjoining of patterns in meangingful ways).

Intelligent entities capable of perceiving reality can perceive these patterns and come to accept the meaning found at the intersection of these patterns as Knowledge; Wisdom.

Or not. Reality is intrinsically meaningless, the patterns are incomplete, not really patterns at all, only subtle distortions in a field of Chaos.

Please explain your thoughts about a-synchronicity found through your psychedelic experience. The realization that nothing is intrinsically meaningful, that no patterns exist that come together to form a coincidence; a synchronicity; the thought that there could even be a synchronicity is Maya (illusion).

This has a lot to do with being curled up in a fetal position in the woods, in the mud and dirt, tripping out of your mind, in a closed thought loop of the utter meaningless nature of extrinsic reality.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. 8o

it would have all been incomplete paterns (in our minds) until christ lived. when he died i believe that presented (to all mankind after) and his life represented that there is a completeness (to a patern... because he lived the concept completely... a concept that was complete, posibly the first patern that was a pattern after all, a peice of reality), and meaning, thus making us able to find synchronicities (though its not so much as finding them as it is being them and at any time being able to pull from the reality a part of itself... like tapping into reality, preceiving it without even needing to form synchonicities from paterns, because you realize you are the paterns.. reality is only complete in itself, so without it any precieved patterns that originate from thoughts not synchronized with reality, all thoughts or wisdom after is incomplete and only a distortion of order, thus creating that chaos you called it).

what he brought was a link for people to have true wisdom (holy spirit), to be able to find wisdom within with themselves because as reality we are a peice of a complete patern already, the one we observe, and thus make imperfect in our minds due to our observation and distorting it from the reality. (bringing your mind as one with your body sound firmiliar?) hard to explain, its more of a feeling and even writing it down slashes its meaning in a way... you need to just live it for people to understand it.

anyone get what im sayin at all?

Last edited:
samadhi_smiles said:
The realization that nothing is intrinsically meaningful
I totally agree... Nothing IS indeed very meaningful :). Only Nothing has meaning.

Synchronicity is a resonance in existence

when you come across it it is like the chime of a large bell you cannot hear

The other day i was sorting through 30gigs of my ipod library. I happened to highlight and notice the track "closer to heaven" by the pet shop boys. I noticed it and felt a massive resonance in conciousness. Im not exactly crazy about the song but i thought to myself, i wonder when i am going to hear that song next ?

with my ipod on random shuffle (out of a possible 4000 songs) i was riding my bike to the top of a mountain overlooking the city that afternoon, and as soon as i got to the top - closer to heaven comes on

so yeah what a life changing event, j/k ! synchronicity exists, its nice to know that im tuned to the right frequency, so now i just have to wait till it brings me something useful

keeping in mind that when syncronicty does save your ass, it will be so subtle in its action you will most likely be unconscious to its action and its magnitude

I've kinda thought that everything is a bunch of nothing where patterns form or destroy patterns in a causal or synchronous fashion. and meaning is a patterns recognition of the relative signifigance of an event.

and if by Christ you mean Jesus. I don't think he was the first or the last

IGNVS , as far as completeness goes if any pattern has arisen won't it arise again in the future? How can anything ever really be incomplete or not a pattern or chaotic?

and Buddha or Jesus is kinda like the ultimate synchronicity?

Last edited:
I liked what you had to say IGNVS, and Samadhi :)

Once I let go of my strangle grasp of the world, trying to control everything, I discovered that everything keep turning without me. Suddenly, BAM, nothing is serious and you have all the time in the world.

Synchronicity is interesting when it happens, but I don't think it has any special significance.

The power of your thought to shape your reality, for good or bad, is astounding.

samadhi_smiles said:
the thought that there could even be a synchronicity is Maya (illusion).
I think synchronicity is Maya when it comes down to it, but I think Maya has a pattern that is synchronized.
The Tibetans and the tantric Hindus say Maya has 7 degrees within the illusion of life made up of 7 globes and on each globe there is 7 rounds of evolution, which are constantly in a motion of evolution.
I am not Buddhist or Hindu but I do find their descriptions of different levels of reality very insightful and that is where the term Maya originates.
When I get the feeling of synchronicity I feel like everything is in a constant revolution in a synchronized pattern of perfect evolution. This feeling might be a delusion, who knows?
samadhi_smiles said:
This has a lot to do with being curled up in a fetal position in the woods,
Sounds like psilocybin.lol

What I have discovered is that as humans, we try so hard to apply meaning to everything around us and to attempt to make ourselves feel important. And yet, all we are is dust in the wind, and the wind and dust themselves are just infinitesimal particles sailing around chaotically in a holographic universe which is contained in its entirely within each particle.

In light of that, how could anything really mean anything?

But yet, I do believe that love means everything. It's the only meaning I can really pull from it all.

Regarding synchronicity, a few months ago I was in the middle of a period of tremendous personal happiness and magic, where everything was flowing together effortlessly and I felt connected at all times to everything, and I felt that spreading from me into those I made a connection with. And now I'm not. So I need to discover why, and whether I can get back to the same place or if that place was a delusion.

I believe that place of ecstasy, synchronicity, bliss, and euphoria is not a delusion, Xorktoh. It cannot be. It is so real.

Re: Maya.

If we were to use the age-old metaphor of Maya as a net, then in order to recognize that one is caught in a net, one may perhaps want to start with the knots that make up the net.

As more and more knots are found, a pattern appears - THAT is synchronicity. That is when the net is seen as the net it really is, and perhaps, for a moment at least, reduced to nothing by finding that single thread that, if pulled, would make the net entirely undone.

IMO.

"But yet, I do believe that love means everything. It's the only meaning I can really pull from it all."

god is love. imagine being able to be at one with love (in thought, intension, action and life) and have its wisdom. think about it. because realy all other "wisdom" isnt true or absolue, just an incomplete patern like S_S said.

"IGNVS , as far as completeness goes if any pattern has arisen won't it arise again in the future? How can anything ever really be incomplete or not a pattern or chaotic?"

yes it will araise again in the future. when i said something was incomplete, not a real patern, or incomplete and chaotic, i mean that our preceptions (and thoughts about them), which eventualy lead to everything eles we may do, are peices of information that have been deliniated in a way that makes the patern of it no longer representory of the reality it came from. ( it only takes one incongruence to make the whole thing a contradiction)

in essence what we are talking about is truth finding, finding contradictions, and making connections, while living without being at one with love, and that will automaticaly cause everything to be short of the truth, even if it is close.

Intelligent entities

Define ?

Please explain your thoughts about a-synchronicity found through your psychedelic experience.

Don't quite know what a-synchronicity actually is!

But fuck it I know what I think and feel though. It doesn't NEED any explanation, no attatched 'deep meaning' !" Love was one such I saw mentioned, I vote for that !

samadhi_smiles said:
I believe that place of ecstasy, synchronicity, bliss, and euphoria is not a delusion, Xorktoh. It cannot be. It is so real.

For the record, I don't think it is either. But I'm also fairly sure that it's impossible to maintain for long with drugs, or at least while using drugs as a crutch.

Xorkoth said:
For the record, I don't think it is either. But I'm also fairly sure that it's impossible to maintain for long with drugs, or at least while using drugs as a crutch.
I definitely agree with this statement. It has become clear to me over the last couple weeks. The catalyst was a very personal and cleansing psilocin trip.

Psilocin: the psychedelic that just keeps on giving (for days and days!).