• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The Main Synchronicity Thread

Synchronicity exists because free will is an illusion, in Hilbert space every and any situation has occurred and is occurring every instant of ever instant. Take enough psychedelics for long enough and you just start to understand this regardless of how bizarre it may seem..

but what the fuck do I know.

seems a good expression of reality. but also we each tend to notice slightly different aspects of it, as each of our brains are slightly different;
occasionally, while entranced, even slipping into deja vu as well as being just a bit behind the times and catching up to discover what we already decided.

I experience this all the time, but I try to pass it off as a crazy coincidence so that people don't think I'm too far out there.

Just today, there was a show on TV about Jiffy Pop. I was saying how I remember eating it during The Six Million Dollar Man as a kid, and the guy said "six million" at the EXACT same time! I mean, what are the chances?

I experience this all the time, but I try to pass it off as a crazy coincidence so that people don't think I'm too far out there.

Just today, there was a show on TV about Jiffy Pop. I was saying how I remember eating it during The Six Million Dollar Man as a kid, and the guy said "six million" at the EXACT same time! I mean, what are the chances?
One in a gazillion!!

Here is one, I may have posted it here on the site. Years ago I was flying to Florida and on the flight I took the book The Scientist by John C Lilly. I had takes some notes from another web sight that existed and this was 1997 so not many existed. The term dolphinicity was rolling around in my head, a synchronicity involving dolphins which were many. The book was also talking of dolphin coincidences. So the plane has not taken off yet. I am sitting there thinking about dolphinicities and at that moment the TV screen above my head lit up. It had switched from off to on for just a moment. A blue dot was in the middle of the screen. It got bigger and bigger and then from the center a dolphin face jumps out of the ocean and winks at me from the screen and then just after that the TV went off until we were in the air. Not sure what that was, a commercial, an ad, it was just a moment on the screen. Not sure but it had a big impact on me as far as coincidences.

Given the infinite nature of things, the "chances" things could fall into line is plausable. Then there are some coincidences that make us take note and seem a little more than just a coincidence.

One in a gazillion!!

Here is one, I may have posted it here on the site. Years ago I was flying to Florida and on the flight I took the book The Scientist by John C Lilly. I had takes some notes from another web sight that existed and this was 1997 so not many existed. The term dolphinicity was rolling around in my head, a synchronicity involving dolphins which were many. The book was also talking of dolphin coincidences. So the plane has not taken off yet. I am sitting there thinking about dolphinicities and at that moment the TV screen above my head lit up. It had switched from off to on for just a moment. A blue dot was in the middle of the screen. It got bigger and bigger and then from the center a dolphin face jumps out of the ocean and winks at me from the screen and then just after that the TV went off until we were in the air. Not sure what that was, a commercial, an ad, it was just a moment on the screen. Not sure but it had a big impact on me as far as coincidences.

Given the infinite nature of things, the "chances" things could fall into line is plausable. Then there are some coincidences that make us take note and seem a little more than just a coincidence.
It was the 👽, man. We're all been observed. Everything is an illusion, we are in the matrix.

If you ever go completely insane you'll most likely realize that everything in your entire life is perfectly connected to the point that all smaller synchronicities seem trivial and it seems essentially undeniable that there is some form of grand pattern to everything even if that may or may not be all it actually is, a pattern. The hard part is forgetting about it afterward while trying to just live your life.

My good friend and I used to sometimes call each other at the same time to the point that one would pick up the phone and it would ring as we were about to press send. We live far apart and only call each other like once a year. One time I pressed send and put it to my ear and he was there instantly because the timing was absolutely perfect. It happened 3 or 4 times.

My good friend and I used to sometimes call each other at the same time to the point that one would pick up the phone and it would ring as we were about to press send. We live far apart and only call each other like once a year. One time I pressed send and put it to my ear and he was there instantly because the timing was absolutely perfect. It happened 3 or 4 times.

This hasn't happened to me in ages but it used to happen a lot. Always tripped me out when it did.

Do they help us see more clearly the interdependent nature of all things and then we proceed to say “coincidences” or “synchronicity?”

Do they help us see more clearly the interdependent nature of all things and then we proceed to say “coincidences” or “synchronicity?”

Yes, a lot of that talk could be a naïve/weak/selfish attempt to convey and to sort of lay claim on the benefit of existential insight, whether from psychedelics or not.

The proof is in the pudding. Kindness and creativity are the rewards, not any secret knowledge. I realized recently that i've had an "esoteric complex" regarding psychedelics, along with other difficult unnecessary feelings. I'm glad to not feel like that and to instead feel that psychedelics are simply about what life is about. It was an emotional thing, stubbornly persisting despite my better intellectual instincts...