• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
Mdma is usually more reliable than pills which are a bit of a gamble... thus better if you haven't yet tried the pills... HOWEVER... good pils that are a bit trippy and a bit speedy can be fun too coz it changes from what used to...

uber fucked

PartyBoy911 said:
i feel sorry for my friends who cannot enjoy them selves on jus mdma crystals and need to be uber fucked and speedy to have a nice time in a club...
uber fucked and speedy to have a nice time in a club...=D

Depends on the night (or day) If i was going to a harder dance night id personally rather have MDMA then a good lick of speed (not pills)

Hmm I've gone with just mdma but its a tough one because I like both in different ways..depending on my mood and where I am/what Im doing. If im just chilling out with mates definatly prefer just mdma but if im in a club/rave/festival setting something a little speedy is nice as with pure mdma I dont really want to move that much..and I find it quite hard to function let alone dance etc lol. I remember the last fest i went to the first night I'd had a load of mdma crystal and I got pissed off coz the people I was with were all off their faces on speed and kept wanting to constantly go from tent to tent on the night..and all i wanted to do was find somewhere to sit/lay/stand and stare at things/talk to someone for a long time :) On the other hand speedy pills are nice though...but if I could only do one of them ever again it would have to be pure mdma. Speedy pills tend to have a god-awful nasty come down lasting well into the next week (mental effects anyway) even when your on the drug it tends to make you over confident, full of yourself, arrogant, dominate the conversation etc and I dont really like the person it makes me..then the next day you spend it being paranoid as hell and feeling like your dying. And i cant stand the not being able to sleep part it drives me crazy:X

Whereas an mdma comedown is almost like a high in itself :) a nice mellow comedown that leaves you feeling almost lightly stoned all day, comtemplative, refreshed, happy with life etc...and most importantly you can SLEEP. I actually found I could sleep on this when i was still very much up. I had redosed shortly before being told we had to leave as my boyfriend was having a bad time with it. So we went back to his..went to bed..he eventually felt ok and well asleep...i layed back and went into that half dreaming/wakeful state with closed eye visuals and nice trippyness :) and my heart suddenly started racing and i felt myself coming up on the stuff id redosed. After about 10mins when it had calmed down though i went back into the trippy state/sleep state till morning lol.

I think the reason why some people dont like pure mdma is because if you do it too much, as people have said, you wont get any positive effects from it..you wont be 'loved up' and euphoric..you'll just be fucked up. Also I find that once you've peaked you cant really go much/any higher. Whereas with speedy pills you can keep going and going until someone stops you in some cases :/

I took MDMA for the first time a few weeks ago at a festival.
had already dropped before not really come back so i boshed back some MSMA. completely blanked my night came around about 8am the next morning. got told ALOT of stories about this night. i look intense in all of the pictures and i could hardly talk or eat for a week after as i chewed my whole jaw off practically! felt DREADFUL the next day and it ruined the rest of my weekend!
deff wont be doing this again. was very reckless and stupid!
stick to pills as at least you can do it in moderation.

JHB07R said:
stick to pills as at least you can do it in moderation.

Shit .... so that's why the adulterated pill-makers get away with producing so much crap. Most people don't have the self-discipline to control their intake.

It's like saying "it's a good job that carrot soup comes in 400g tins or I'd drink gallons of it and get really sick with vitamin A poisoning".

Man .................:\

E

pure mdma is a different kind of roll, a lot of body... as compared to the pills which tend to give you more energy... also you hallucinate more on mollies... i like mollies better but they r hard to find

I picked pure, but I think pure is worse for you... unless I just took too many. Cuz it would fuck me up alot more then pills, and I didn't eat for a few days..

I only read the 1st and 4th page of this thread but it sounds like everyone just assumes that anything they get in powder is pure mdma and anything they get in pills is cut. I'v done what i know for a fact is pure mdma and i'v done many pills and the best roll i'v ever had was on a pure pill (as in MDMA and filler/binder). My point is there are AMAZING pills out there, and there are absolute SHIT crystals. Just be careful.

People don't seem to understand "molly" can be just as adulterated as pressed pills, in some cases even more. It's actually pretty tough for me to say which is more likely to be real....I guess neither. *If you feel any safer buying molly than you do pressed pills I think you're delusional*
I've always felt like if your the kind of person who enjoys mdma and speed, then you should buy mdma and speed seperately.

My option isn't in there. I actually prefer pills since they are easy to dose (I don't have a mg scale). I've never come across adulterated pills so that doesn't seem to be a problem.

^^

I understand your reasoning, but you also don't know what quantity of mdma you are getting when you ingest a pill. Pills range quite widely in terms of mdma concentration.

I agree with Delta though...mdma crystals/powder (aka molly) can be cut just as easily (if not more so) as pills that are purchased. Molly is not somehow inherently better, mdma is mdma, it really shouldn't matter if it's in pill form or in powder/crystal. The high should ultimately be the same.

Depends on my mood and setting really, just rolling at home with a few close friend or girlfriend molly all the wat but out at a rave or big partyyour average pill will do just fine.

RollinRaverChick said:
Yeah. I can't stand meth-bomb pills. I don't mind a little bit of speed, but those meth-bombs make me physically and mentall ill for like 1-2 weeks after I've taken them and make me clench my teeth for like 2-3 days afterwards. Not a fun feeling... I still have yet to try some good Molly though. I haven't seen it around Minneapolis as of yet.

Have you ever tried taking a magnesium supplement prior to dropping?

Magnesium can help to relieve clenching quite a bit if not all together.

Am I the only one?

It seems like most ecstasy users I know prefer their product with no meth, or even refuse to take it unless they're sure it's pure mdma, and I completely understand, its the total social stigma attached to meth and the aftereffects.

But in all honesty, I find pure mdma boring, I bought a gram of pure mdma once, it was a slightly offwhite crystalline powder . I enjoyed it to some extent, but it lacked the sense of well being I achieve from speed, it just made me feel kind of comfortable and a little more content.

I mean I've done speed by itself before as well, and it was pretty much the same effect, and a lot cheaper, but I don't have a steady supply so I have to stick with my dirty E. Not by any means do I abuse it at all, once a month sounds about right.

So I guess I'm saying I prefer my E with meth in it, is this overly strange?

I don't mind some meth in pills if I am at a rave. But if it's a house party or just want to chill, would prefer only MDMA/MDA.

I think pretty much anyone who has done speed/meth on its own recreationally prefers speed in their pills - knowingly or unknowingly.

I know that when I've gotten really good clean pills for people that I know do meth, they didn't like them as much as when I gave them dirty pills.

I also prefer a little pep to my pills, not a ton, but enough to give me a boost of energy - pure MDMA just makes me lazy and unsocial.