• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
Id love to get my hands on some crystals..

ah how I wish some better X hook ups would return to this place...

Yeah i definitely am going to have to say crystals.

The last time I rolled it was on a local pill and I must say it wasn't as bad as i had expected however I would without a doubt have taken the pure if i could have gotten it on the spot.

The roll is much better when your on pure not to mention the actual dosing is much easier than simply going by X number of pills.

But then again not all "pure" is pure so its hard to say for everyone.

itsALLfake said:
it'd be nice to get some molly that is actually MDMA...

For sure! So here's the thing. When they press a "dirty" pill often you start with the molly (assuming there is some in the bomb) and mix in cutting agents (tweek, caffine, K, amphetamine, ect.) then add fillers and binders (the stuff that makes the pill stick together) and finally color and press it. [Removed a couple sentences involving pill production. -SS] This is done just as easily with pills as it is with "molly." I've heard of some weird shit getting thrown in with people's molly doses just to make sure that they weigh the full 100 mgs or whatever. My point is that just because a product looks less fucked with, doesn't mean that that's the case. Just as a pill looks like a pill and could be anything, crystals look like crystals and could be anything. On the whole, i've had much more clean experiences from good quality pressed pills than with "pure" crystals. So my vote... REAL MDMA pressed into a pill.

Last edited by a moderator:
70% MDMA, 30% MDA is a good mix. If your product is optically pure (and MDMA vs MDA use different isomers so there is surely a difference in action) then that will reduce the crash. Of course, it's been a long time since I took MDMA.

i prefer to combine a bit of meth with my MD, else i can at times just be too introvert. however, i'd rather choose how much of each, so i'd certainly rather pills/crystal that were MD only.

I don't get it. The title of the thread is MDMA crystal Vs. Pills, but the poll is about MDMA Vs. MDMA+amphetamines. Which one is it, or is the OP implying pills always contain amphetamines besides from MDMA? Cause they don't.

MDMA powder/crystals have never been that common in my area(s). However, from the experiences I have had with it, the roll isn't nearly as intense, it's more chilled out (not necessarily a bad thing). Also, the crash is virtually non-existant (or at least it's so mild compared to pills that it isn't noticible). I suppose my preference depends on what I'm in the mood for; if I want to be bouncing off the walls with excitement, pills are the way. If I wanna just kick back and feel fucking awesome, powder/crystal is where it's at.

for sure mdma crystals.

i would give everything to get some, but atm i've got no connection :!

RollinRaverChick said:
Molly is such a different type of roll than a pill. It's not packed w/ other shit and is such a smoother roll. I'd totally get a ton of these if the opportunity ever arose again.

Powder can be cut just was easily as a pill...if not more easily actually. More people have the potential to cut powder rather than just the chemist that is mass producing pills. All the people who are being "middled" could cut your powder just as easily as the chemist could.

well, my epxerience with pure MDMA capsules are basically: they're a lot less "up-and-down" as normal caps. I'll come up, plateau, go down for a bit (not too far down), come back up to where I was, plateau, etc etc etc. Until I start to REALLY come down. It's kinda fun. Not much of a hangover either. Just a "what the fuck happened" feeling, as I tend to take lots of pure MDMA if I get the chance.

MDMA caps, though, sometimes, I like the speedy feeling, me being a fast person (i like speed, as in the rate of speed of things). so I like my drugs to make me feel like that.

But when it comes down to it, I guess it really depepnds on what you're gunna do that day. You just wanna chill with friends? Pure. Wanna go dancing? Pill (with whatever's in it).

I have had both MDMA and extacy pills.. and i found that MDMA is the way forward, yea it might be a bit pricey if u want the pure stuff but its defo worth the euphoria. lol. MDMA all the way! :D

For the love of God, pure MDMA please! Meth is just in there as a cut to save money and certainly not for your own personal enjoyment and recommendation. The fact that some of your friends are simply tweekers anyway and prefer their pills/powder to have meth in them is just because that, their tweekers.

Ecstasy always was and still is considered to be pure MDMA only. The fact that ketamine, meth, dxm etc show's up in certain pills is certainly not by request, it's for profit, plain and simple.

Instead of your friends promoting the adulteration of a wonderful drug, MDMA, with other substances, why not have them instead promote pure MDMA, and then make an additional stop by the trailor park for their meth? That way they won't ruin everyone elses good time with meth crap in their E.

Le Junk

[Please do not post the synthesis of illicit drugs or drugs that may be covered under the Analog Act, here on Bluelight. Any questions send me a PM - SerotoninStorm]

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you are less likely to have other chemical like speed put into crystal/powder mdma, because the original reason for adding it to pills is to sell something that is cheaper relative to the "effect" it generates (most people who buy pills probably know very little about mdma and what it does).

but when they r dealing with people who ask for mdma, they understand that you are probably more likely to know when you are getting something weird, and also that you probably won't be able to tell how much you have taken exactly over the night until the end, so they make a profit by either selling you slightly less or selling you something with a lot of inactive cuts.

once i got swindled by being sold something like 0.7 rather than 1g, but for me thats still better than 0.7mdma and 0.3mcPP. The dealer is probably happy too, so the setup functions much better imo lol

edit: that said, the best most euphoric time i had was with a pair of v. clean good quality pills, and i can't see how any subsequent mdma exerience can beat that lol. i prefer the slightly slower release for tablets, so if u have a clean source i think thats better (and usually cheaper at £3-4 for a 100-120mg dose)

naatural said:
once i got swindled by being sold something like 0.7 rather than 1g, but for me thats still better than 0.7mdma and 0.3mcPP. The dealer is probably happy too, so the setup functions much better imo lol

I wouldn't blame the dealer too much for that, in my experience if the dealer is buying amounts in 8ths to sell its expected to be selling five 0.7 amounts from that due to the cost of the 8ths... they pay a high price for an 8th and split into 5 to get an actual profit. Does give it a high cost, but with the ratio of good to bad pills in the uk at the moment its worth it i say. Piperzine bullshit flooding everywhere and rarely does a good batch of pills come around.

Its just lucky people are getting actually PURE mdma out there, although ive seen some dodgy looking cheaper powdered stuff around instead of crystal which i wouldn't trust.

For me it depends. If I just want to enjoy myself with a few friends, pure MDMA for sure. But for dancing whole nights in clubs I do like a bit of speed in my pills.

Why not take some pure MDMA and some speed?.. Surely that'd be better than having some MDMA+speed+fuck knows what else?