• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
^^^ that doesn't surprise me if the average joe expect to have a proper night off 1 pill and is averse to taking several. he will probably feel an adulterated pill much more than he would 70mg mdma.

definitely crystals if i wanna get some sleep at the end of the night. If i'm on a several day rager then i like it speedy.

I tried "Molly" for the first time last night, and let me tell you, I was not impressed.

I purchased a 10th of a gram from some guy. I took it at 9:10pm and I felt the effects at around 10:00pm. By 11:00pm the roll was over. Completely.

So I dunno if it was bunk or not, but yeah, the next time I roll(not for a long time), its going to be pills.

^^^ i sometimes get that, and it's usually to do with my own mood/anxiety. has happened with e's twice and mdma 3times as well, wasn't dose dependent either.

i dont have really anything to add that hasnt been said, but i used to take e when it was 'legal' in 85 in HS, and then mad amounts when i first started to rave in SF around 90-93... the stuff i had in 90-92 was JUST like the stuff i had in 85..
then it all went downhill after late 93.. too much adulterants..

i got some molly in 01 that was just like taking E in 85... relaxing, yet euphoric and clean...
i bet almost all the noobs that take pills now never ever had 'real' e to even quantify if molly is better than pills.. im not dissing, im just stating facts....

i would only roll now if i got molly from a good source..

naatural said:
^^^ that doesn't surprise me if the average joe expect to have a proper night off 1 pill and is averse to taking several. he will probably feel an adulterated pill much more than he would 70mg mdma.

My point exactly and the reason we may never see much of the real deal in the states ever again. Just seems to be more profit in this sub 10 spot shit.
Obviously people will tend to eat more meth or piperazine tabs as you can partake for days at a time and still get good effect. Not so with MDMA.

AgentSquish said:
I tried "Molly" for the first time last night, and let me tell you, I was not impressed.

I purchased a 10th of a gram from some guy. I took it at 9:10pm and I felt the effects at around 10:00pm. By 11:00pm the roll was over. Completely.

So I dunno if it was bunk or not, but yeah, the next time I roll(not for a long time), its going to be pills.

a similar thing happened to me this weekend. i mean, it wasn't bad, but i needed much more.

I can't even tell you how happy I am that it's not just me! I thought I broke my brain, or something. lol

For me personally, Four 100mg caps of Molly, with 1 of those caps containing 10mg of Adderall is the PERFECT amount, for me at least.

Gives me an awesome roll, and the 10mg of Adderall provides just the right boost for me to get amped and dancing all night

Grrrrr! I must have not done enough! That shits expensive! I won't go into price because its forbidden, but you know! 1/10th of a gram is more than a pill! for me anways.

AgentSquish said:
Grrrrr! I must have not done enough! That shits expensive! I won't go into price because its forbidden, but you know! 1/10th of a gram is more than a pill! for me anways.

buy around 0.3g that should do you nicely if you eat around half of it or maybe 0.2 and then the rest a few hours later. This would not be too exepensive really, for a good molly experience.

Sounds like you people are getting cut MDMA to me.. 100-125mg of MDMA Should give you a good single dose kinda roll. You'd be happy with 125mg of MDMA after a pill and a half or two. It's the same chemical!

Definitely sounds like cut MDMA.

there is actully alot of people here in south NJ that think that speedy pills are what u are looking for.....

they have been getting speedy pills for sooooo fucking long when they get a "dopey pill" or clean pill i should say.... they think its no good.....

i really kno a few people like this and i don't say shit to them.... its not worth it most of these people are older than i am and should kno better

basically the moral of the story is;
governments should legalise this stuff. No doubt MDMA is bad IF you abuse it but cant you apply that principle to alcohol, cigarettes and HELL EVEN JUNKFOOD!? basically the legalisation of MDMA will cut these criminals outta the fucking game and hence allow for a safer and cleaner rolling experience...

I prefer pills for when your out clubbing or what not, but molly is a much cleaner high (i get couchlocked to some extent and dancing is totally out of the question with molly for me). However the high from molly is beautifully clean and no comedown at all :D

id take crystals over pills ANY day!
aha but then again i love saying "ya ive done ___ pills" ahahahahahah

if im at a rave though the slightest bit of caffeine or amp isnt the worst thing
ill take two pures and one with a hint of caffeine or amp just to dance all night.

ur molly aint clean, it might look it, but you can cut it with anything you can cut a pill with, so this question is kinda pointless. I.E i take CLEAN pills.