MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
VagabondGE said:
I think pretty much anyone who has done speed/meth on its own recreationally prefers speed in their pills - knowingly or unknowingly.

I know that when I've gotten really good clean pills for people that I know do meth, they didn't like them as much as when I gave them dirty pills.

I also prefer a little pep to my pills, not a ton, but enough to give me a boost of energy - pure MDMA just makes me lazy and unsocial.

same here, and that's lazyness plus physical stimulation which makes me extremely anxious.

I now PREFER speed to mdma..

I've abused MDMA too much to the point it didn't feel nice. It made me feel ill, physically uncomfortable but psychologically comfortable. So now i'm on a break, 3 months in, 5 months to go ;)

Having done speed on it's own has made me dislike speedy pills.
When I buy ecstasy I want the warm, loving mdma feelings.
If I wanted to do speed, there are much more effective ways of taking it than dropping a pill.

iameatingjam said:
It seems like most ecstasy users I know prefer their product with no meth, or even refuse to take it unless they're sure it's pure mdma, and I completely understand, its the total social stigma attached to meth and the aftereffects.

But in all honesty, I find pure mdma boring, I bought a gram of pure mdma once, it was a slightly offwhite crystalline powder . I enjoyed it to some extent, but it lacked the sense of well being I achieve from speed, it just made me feel kind of comfortable and a little more content.

I mean I've done speed by itself before as well, and it was pretty much the same effect, and a lot cheaper, but I don't have a steady supply so I have to stick with my dirty E. Not by any means do I abuse it at all, once a month sounds about right.

So I guess I'm saying I prefer my E with meth in it, is this overly strange?

Careful there bro. I went through that same phase about 3 years ago. The speed even seemed to bring back the magic. Not long after I'd been mixing the two, I noticed floaters in my vision, and developed this real annoying thing called Scheerers phenonenon, or blue field entoptic phenomenon. This is where you see what looks like fireflies all over in your field of vision, especially in the bright light. It is most annoying. These are associated with HPPD (but not HPPD in their own right), and I started to experience really annoying after images, all the time, but only after combining the two.

Also, I bet you $100 bucks, that if you try just plain MDMA a couple weeks after a MDMA/meth roll, you'll just feel fucked up, no real high at all. The only way for you to experience that same buzz is to mix the two again, every time.
Your body/mind somehow adjusts to the extra power/intensity in the speed rolls, and as soon as your body senses the MDMA it assumes the speed is coming too, and makes all sorts of adjustments, so in other words, you'll begin to experience a sort of comedown as soon as the MDMA starts to come on. Which really sucks, expecially if you are expecting a high.

This all probably sounds pretty weird, but meth mixed in with MDMA is seriously bad ( in my view, though for a while I was truly a believer), and for MDMA alone, it will kill the magic, very fast.
My personal opinion is that the two become slightly neurotoxic when combined, for reasons unknown.
I strongly suggest you stick with either one or the other at any one time, never combine them.
This is just my experience, and if I could go back I would never mix the two, no buzz is worth the problems I just mentioned, and if you develop these symptoms, I promise you you'll be reminded of your drug expriences every day for the rest of your life.

125mg said:
Careful there bro. I went through that same phase about 3 years ago. The speed even seemed to bring back the magic. Not long after I'd been mixing the two, I noticed floaters in my vision, and developed this real annoying thing called Scheerers phenonenon, or blue field entoptic phenomenon. This is where you see what looks like fireflies all over in your field of vision, especially in the bright light. It is most annoying. These are associated with HPPD (but not HPPD in their own right), and I started to experience really annoying after images, all the time, but only after combining the two.

Also, I bet you $100 bucks, that if you try just plain MDMA a couple weeks after a MDMA/meth roll, you'll just feel fucked up, no real high at all. The only way for you to experience that same buzz is to mix the two again, every time.
Your body/mind somehow adjusts to the extra power/intensity in the speed rolls, and as soon as your body senses the MDMA it assumes the speed is coming too, and makes all sorts of adjustments, so in other words, you'll begin to experience a sort of comedown as soon as the MDMA starts to come on. Which really sucks, expecially if you are expecting a high.

This all probably sounds pretty weird, but meth mixed in with MDMA is seriously bad ( in my view, though for a while I was truly a believer), and for MDMA alone, it will kill the magic, very fast.
My personal opinion is that the two become slightly neurotoxic when combined, for reasons unknown.
I strongly suggest you stick with either one or the other at any one time, never combine them.
This is just my experience, and if I could go back I would never mix the two, no buzz is worth the problems I just mentioned, and if you develop these symptoms, I promise you you'll be reminded of your drug expriences every day for the rest of your life.

I've had hppd for 8 months now, my vision is already fucked to hell
and yeah E makes it worse, but only for the next day or so.
and yeah you're exactly right, whenever I do pure mdma I kind of feel like I'm coming down from the start, maybe it's because I did so many speedy rolls before I ever did pure.

Also I wouldn't mix them if I knew where to get pure methamphetamine
people just frown at me when I ask if they can sell me some
yet they'll still sell me speedy E, which is probably worse physically
fuck this world :p

iameatingjam said:
I've had hppd for 8 months now, my vision is already fucked to hell
and yeah E makes it worse, but only for the next day or so.
and yeah you're exactly right, whenever I do pure mdma I kind of feel like I'm coming down from the start, maybe it's because I did so many speedy rolls before I ever did pure.

Also I wouldn't mix them if I knew where to get pure methamphetamine
people just frown at me when I ask if they can sell me some
yet they'll still sell me speedy E, which is probably worse physically
fuck this world :p

I'm really sorry to hear that pal, because I know just what you mean.
I've had mild HPPD for at least 1.5 years. Grainy/static vision, annoying after-images, and a general feeling of being on a lifelong mild come down. Life doesn't really seem to have the magic it once did.
But, I tried an experiment once, and it seemed to help...

I once had this theory that after combining a little meth with MDMA, something neurological had changed in me.
I waited many months since my previous MDMA/meth roll, and took a straight 100 mg pure MDMA powder. I was surprised that there was no high at all, I felt as though I'd been mentally drugged, couldn't focus on much, difficult to read, think etc. It wasn't pleasant.

I waited another 2 weeks, and took another 100 mg MDMA. Same experience again, but it seemed to get better.
Waited another 2 weeks, and this time when I took a 100 mg dose, the expreience wasn't fantastic, but it was good, I would describe it as okay :).
. I felt pleasantly elated, not bad really. It was as though my mind were being conditioned somehow throught this process, slowly adapting to the reduced "intensity" of the MDMA roll.

I recently tried a dose of MDMA, and it was actually quite a pleasant experience, and I've noticed that my "Scheer's phenomenon" doesn't seem to be as pronounced as it used to be. Almost therapeutic perhaps, but I know that if I took a mixed dose of MDMA/meth, I'd probably be the best buzz in years, but I'll never go back to that again. The sice effects just aren't worth it imo.

To have the MDMA experience "as it should be", crystals (which is how I voted). To combine with LSD, ditto. To dance one's ass off, a good pill.

^^

So you love someone ripping you off by telling you a pill is one thing when it actually contains another?

I just have a hard time with anyone being "ok" or "loving" the fact that someone is lying to their face.

You should have a problem with that too.

If I wanted meth I'd buy it, MDMA is all that should be in ecstasy tabs or molly.

"boring"
you obviously have never taken good MDMA as I've NEVER heard anyone I've rolled with on a clean decent sized dose of MDMA say that.I have heard it about methamphetamine & amphetamine multiple times though.

trip.more said:
"boring"
you obviously have never taken good MDMA as I've NEVER heard anyone I've rolled with on a clean decent sized dose of MDMA say that.I have heard it about methamphetamine & amphetamine multiple times though.

When ive taken 7, http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8135

They are cleanest rolls ive had in awile, but end way to quickly..

compared to these ones..

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=6986

i can take 5 of these be fucked completely for loooong time.

Meth, amps in pills with alot of mdma in them is greater then the ones just mdma.

i like a little meth in my e pills, but shittt, if there was pure mdma readily availible as costantly as pills were, i can say with full confidence i would never eat a pill again

No one is forcing you to take cut pills.

I also don't understand why people are okay with being sold "ecstasy" pills when they actually contain something else!!

If more people were conscious of the chemicals they put in their bodies it might give the chemists some incentive to make more mdma only pills.

^True. People sometimes forget that the dealers need us just as much as we need them. If we refuse to buy shitty pills, they'll have to come with something better or find another way to make money.

I think getting a meth bomb is really kind of worse then getting an inactive pill =D

this weekend i had 4 pills and 1 cap of mdma crystals. i started with the pills took all 4 one at a time in intervals an hour apart. barely felt anything. decided to split the capsule with my gf. in about a half hour. we were rolling harder than we ever have. when i was splitting the capsule i could see the crystals. so if i ever get to chose between pills and crystals, without hesitation i would pick crystal.