• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Hash. But you can also get really good coke/crack if you know the right people. Good LSD blotters can be found very occasionally.

HOUSTON

The TAR and cociane are really cheap and good.

I'm from Atlanta and the cock was good there

TN-weed, there are parts of TN that are like Humboldt County, CA where entire local economies run on weed money. Though I've never tried meth, and I've done prescription drugs under a dozen times, both are also plentiful here from my understanding.

Speaking of truely only street drugs, weed, pharms (duh), 2c-b (kids under 25 say they're microdots but...they're not), lsd before my friend who was moving sheets for over a decade moved away due to work has left me in the cold and I can't buy any of the sheets he would get, then I would have said it was pretty high quality, the Acid in Canada thread tells me the kind of blotter he moved is still around so...

In the past meth and mdma would have been here. But since about 2009 it's difficult to even get real meth pills (don't ask, it's like that here). For a while pipes were everywhere then I just dropped out of that scene.

Cocaine is like everywhere else, shit 3/4 of the time, great if you know "the guy". Until "the guy" flips out and tells you not to call anymore for no reason...I'm too old for this shit nowadays anyway.

metrowest (marlboro framingham MA) dopes not bad, coke is terrible, great weed, pills are pills.

Agreed. Well said.

Was going to say the same. I have got the best coke I have ever had( And I have lived in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Panama) in Kabul Afghanistan. Also, you can get a tennis ball sized bag of pure H for 30$...

impossible to tell?

people if you dont understand now you never will, its ALL about who you know, you could live in South Dakota and have the most insane blow connection. And just because you got shrooms from X destination doesnt mean that all X destination shrooms are 'DA bomb.'

santa rosa, CA has weed that is as good as any of the best and pretty damn good meth too i wish we had good cocaine and H though

Speaking of truely only street drugs, weed, pharms (duh), 2c-b (kids under 25 say they're microdots but...they're not), lsd before my friend who was moving sheets for over a decade moved away due to work has left me in the cold and I can't buy any of the sheets he would get, then I would have said it was pretty high quality, the Acid in Canada thread tells me the kind of blotter he moved is still around so...

In the past meth and mdma would have been here. But since about 2009 it's difficult to even get real meth pills (don't ask, it's like that here). For a while pipes were everywhere then I just dropped out of that scene.

Cocaine is like everywhere else, shit 3/4 of the time, great if you know "the guy". Until "the guy" flips out and tells you not to call anymore for no reason...I'm too old for this shit nowadays anyway.

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in Canada are you located?

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in Canada are you located?

Qc too man. If you're curious about the LSD, as I'm sure you are, check the Acid In Canada thread, a guy from Manitoba posted the print I was able to get for a decade+, multiple logos on each hit, psychedelic stuff, bart simpson, Dead Kennedys logo, D.O.A. logo, tripping Jesus, sid vicious, and a massive amount of others per sheet. Either blue, red or green logos like that over white blotter, unperfed.

Qc too man. If you're curious about the LSD, as I'm sure you are, check the Acid In Canada thread, a guy from Manitoba posted the print I was able to get for a decade+, multiple logos on each hit, psychedelic stuff, bart simpson, Dead Kennedys logo, D.O.A. logo, tripping Jesus, sid vicious, and a massive amount of others per sheet. Either blue, red or green logos like that over white blotter, unperfed.

Yeah, I've seen a ton of LSD since I moved here, it's definitely one of the most consistently-available chemicals.

In my current city, we tend to have some of the best weed in the country and I say this because 3 strains from a grower I knew won in the High Times Michigan medical cannabis cup of 2011. 1st in the indica category, Grandaddy urkel won, Sour OG Kush won 1st in the hybrid category and Sour diesel G cut 04 won 2nd in the sativa category. I'm happy to be able to say that I've smoked the Grandaddy urkel, that was probably the best bud I've ever smoked, I also smoked the Sour OG Kush, they both truly were just absolutely amazing strains! Also, a stain named "Obamanator" from my city won 1st place in the sativa category, never tried that shit though. Also, someone from my city won 3rd in the concentrates category with CPL hash oil, never tried the oil but the CPL was pretty flame, I can only imagine how good that oil was :D After weed, we also usually have fairly good molly crystals, my buddy has a test kit and the MDMA always has a pretty quick, strong reaction, I once even saw some MDMA start bubbling and smoking, I guess that's a sign that it's VERY high in potency from what I've heard.

bb033f54bced11e3aa0a0002c9d76aa0_8.jpg

medical buds in montana cant beat this shit

other than that nothing but fucking tweak god damn it

My city finally has good ecstasy circulating for the first time in years. The weed is decent too, but not amaazing.

I'm in the Bronx, all the drugs are crappy and ppl don't know what they're doing. A trip to Queens is a better investment, in my opinion.

Weed. Pretty good meth too once in a while but I don't mess with that (anymore)