• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Yea xanax is def a drug of major abuse..at my Mmt clinic ppl pay the use price for one 2mg bar as like a pack of cigs. It's crazy...so uea amythi.g that ppl snap up like crazy like that I'd call it a drug that gets sold all the tome

Im 19y/o from huntington beach, in orange county california and i think drug availability goes as so;
1) Medical Marijauna
2) Crystal Meth
3) Heroin
This is a modified excerpt from some of my personal writings=
"-Huntington Beach has the reputation and local moniker of "Heroin Beach" most likely due to the black tar peddled out of every other nook and cranny. I haven't heard of any dope here that isnt black tar, with the exception of the lesser potent 'b's' but those have ceased being available since a few years back. If you're connected with sparingly cut tar, you are of the more fortunate junkie/ occasional partaker's that exist in todays society, i say that cos this shit is delicious, and sweet and potent to the point of becoming lethal to the people forgetting to pace their intake.
Although I seldom use tweak these days I not too long ago was immersed in the crystal meth scene here and although it's too debatable to say with any certainty,I feel next to the heroin scene it currently holds the place of being the dominant substance in popularity/availability despite this being 'Heroin Beach'.
In my 1year plus time of using meth on the daily (via smoking and IV mainly) its safe to say i have yet to pickup from a connect holding anything less than high-grade to mid-grade potency crystal shards. Something to be grateful for when ide look back at living in Las Vegas,NE where trying to score meant you're probably gonna end up broke trying to get spracked off pale off-white crank powder ."

Last edited:
weed, unfortunately i'm not much of a smoker.

apparently our pills are the dirtiest in australia.
apparently the coke is shit (never tried)
apparently the H is shit (never tried)

ive never had bad drugs yet though; apart from some k once that must have been cut like 50/50 or even more... I could NOT get a hole out of it no matter how much i had.

I'm in Melbourne Australia and I have used in the UK and Chicago ( 10 plus years ago) And atm in Melbourne we have the best ice/meth in the world. Our heroin is china white mostly which is mid range compared to the us and no where near as good as the Afghani gear in uk/Europe. Pills were good 12 years ago now club kids just load up on GHB. I smoked a point of ice ten hours ago and I still feel great. Keep in mind drugs are expensive in Australia compared to other western countries

Being so close to Rockford and Chicago (I'm in southwest wi) :

Great H
Can get decent crack
A variety of green... Decent schwag to dank

Im from San Jose, CA and the best drugs here are crystal meth and weed by far. Both are hella good 9 times out of 10 and we have cannibus clubs out here too and people smoke blunts walking around on the streets all the time and nobody gives a shit because it's basically legal. The dope is bomb as fuck too, it's always clear high quality shards that give me a good rush with every hit and gets me high off just 1 bowl even though I'm a daily user with a very high meth tolerance. Of course I can never stop after 1 bowl though lol;-)

Somewhere 200km north of Quebec City, weed, also bubble hash everywhere, it seems people are more willing than before to put 8 oz of bottom-bag-weed/grinded weed in the ice extraction bags to get 1 oz of hash that sells double or more than a gram of weed, and if you know the delivery system guy, cocaine.

Im from San Jose, CA and the best drugs here are crystal meth and weed by far. Both are hella good 9 times out of 10 and we have cannibus clubs out here too and people smoke blunts walking around on the streets all the time and nobody gives a shit because it's basically legal. The dope is bomb as fuck too, it's always clear high quality shards that give me a good rush with every hit and gets me high off just 1 bowl even though I'm a daily user with a very high meth tolerance. Of course I can never stop after 1 bowl though lol;-)

this is not just the case in just the south bay but also the north bay. Tar is also widely available but i know that the crystal quality around here is very high

I rather have people guess. It's not that unknown, 250 000 people if you count the multiple villages all glued to it. We never had an LSD drought here :)

Without doubt, Chicago gets the vote for city with the best white powder heroin. A jab (11-13) of blows will last even the high tolerant user many days. This is why El Chapo loved Chicago. "Shorty" knew it was important to keep the Windy City happy. What is crazy is now that El Chapo was saddly caught doing what all macho men do in America, chasing/texting some fine Mexican Ass, Actress Kate Del Castillo. No Need to panic, a multi billion dollar company like the Sinaloa cartel have a next man up policy. Actually, El Chapo did not run the cartel with total autonomy. Instead El Chapo co operated it with Ismael Zambada. Better known to his followers as "El Mayo" or "of May" has been involved in trafficking heroin for going on 40 years. When I say the Sinaloa Cartel planned this out I wasn't bluffing

Here in Tulsa, OK (which is well known for its Meth) it is our Meth (surprise!). But the "shake" or one-pot synthesis dope here is often way better than the crystal meth. It's a much better front-door, and gives injection users a nice euphoria - I prefer it to the shard dope here because of that. Shard here is also often cut with something, so you might get a bag once in a while that's complete shit. But that shake n bake dope is some damn fine for shooting, don't know how clean or good for your veins it is however.

The second best quality in T-town IMO is our heroin, which we get in the form of mexican black tar. The tar in Tulsa varies slightly but usually it is some of the strongest stuff you can find, it has been known to be nodding out before you can take the needle out of your arm good, even with experienced users. in fact there are many deaths resulting from users thinking they can handle a hit shot while also taking benzos or the like. The good quality is result of our proximity to it's origin, and yeah also the fact that black tar is a super cocktail of morphine. I've heard users who prefer it to the powder you get on the coast.

I just moved to Fresno California and I have no idea what is out here!

Nothing. LOL Why would you move to Fresno? It's the Alabama of California. Plenty of meth, shitiest priciest weed in the state, runoff drugs from the Bay Area... and lots of gangs and violent crime.