• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

I think I prefer K in small doses, 25mg or there about bumps. Fuckin great fun when the headphones are in, the musics blaring and you just feel full of energy and madness. I don't really see the point in lying in a heap on the floor K Holing. Where's the fun in that?

Maybe I'll change my mind in time, I'm good at that. :)

It isn't fun as in...barrels of laughs and really witty humour.

It's fun because it is a totally different world and you can just do whatever you like in it. Doesn't that make you happy?

TheSpade said:
I don't really see the point in lying in a heap on the floor K Holing. Where's the fun in that?
"Free your miiiiiindd... and your ASS will follow!" :p :D

Drugs aren't all about getting fucked up and making a nuisance of yourself young man. I honestly think you have some type of ADD, is this true? :\

felixdahousekat said:
"Free your miiiiiindd... and your ASS will follow!" :p :D

Drugs aren't all about getting fucked up and making a nuisance of yourself young man. I honestly think you have some type of ADD, is this true? :\

No drugs are about having fun! Lying on a floor writhing around like a complete spastic isn't much fun. %)

TheSpade said:
No drugs are about having fun! Lying on a floor writhing around like a complete spastic isn't much fun. %)
What are you on about? The only time I writhe like a spastic is when I'm shaggin yer ma. :p :D

You need to be able to have fun in your own mind, AS WELL as outside it. I honestly think you're missing out on so much Spade. I know you have a love affair with the pills (like me), but you can't and shouldn't expect the same results from other drugs. :(

At the start of this year, I could not imagine a better thing than the little fellas. I've changed my tune. Acid & K are AWESOME, with NONE of the drawbacks of the pills. Comedown? Depression? Tiredness? Nope. :\

felixdahousekat said:
What are you on about? The only time I writhe like a spastic is when I'm shaggin yer ma. :p :D

You need to be able to have fun in your own mind, AS WELL as outside it. I honestly think you're missing out on so much Spade. I know you have a love affair with the pills (like me), but you can't and shouldn't expect the same results from other drugs. :(

At the start of this year, I could not imagine a better thing than the little fellas. I've changed my tune. Acid & K are AWESOME, with NONE of the drawbacks of the pills. Comedown? Depression? Tiredness? Nope. :\

I don't expect the same from other drugs as what I expect from pills, don't be silly Felix. :p

And I do like Ket, I've had a couple of wicked nights on it when doing small bumps where I can still function but that big fuck off line I did with you was too extreme for my liking.

I'll need to try Acid on it's own sometime soon, during the day when I have a good 20hrs or so free. My mates determined he's taking some to T in the Park, I hope I don't end up on it there. I can just see it all going wrong. :(

Have some willpower and don't touch the acid then!

Surely you do learn from your mistakes, right? :p

In saying that though maybe next time try the ket WITHOUT alcohol or g.... it'll probably make it much more enjoyable.

I can't see the point in small doses of ketamine - just how to end up incoordinated and not understanding what's going on - alcohol does that if that's what you want.

Now smoking some really good skunk, then IMing 150mg of ketamine after setting away 2 hours of pre-programmed music on Winamp (pref. at night so the only illumination for your room is the visualization that's running) - that's how to really enjoy ketamine. You get some realizations that can be very profound, but even if you don't, that combination makes music sound superb and allows you to really 'take apart' the music (the way the harmonies etc are overlayed and such). Picking the right sequence of songs can also produce a euphoria that is unmatched...

Once in a while, that combination takes you to a place that is indescribable - to be able to experience what it's like to glow and have light eminating from your body is something no other drug combination has ever produced for me (for short moments you feel like you've a good idea of what omnipresence & omnipotence must feel like - not something to be dismissed lightly!)

Oh, the life of the non-drugs-tested-people. :(

I was BORN omnipresent and omnipotent, you don't need drugs for that. :p

(maybe not)

... while she gets drunk every weekend and fucks her way through the village before finding her true love. How cute. :\

Maybe you should give her a religious experience she'll never forget...

Superglue a bible to her face.

fastandbulbous said:
I can't see the point in small doses of ketamine - just how to end up incoordinated and not understanding what's going on - alcohol does that if that's what you want.

If I work my way up to 100mg doing small bumps I feel fucking great. I get alot more than confusion and lack of coordination. It's hard to describe but it's wicked.

Nietzsce - Twilight of the Idols -What the Germans Lack said:
But this nation has deliberately made itself stupid, for practically a thousand years: nowhere else are the two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity, so viciously abused.

three characters long

Karaboudjan said:
I was arguing with this female friend of mine the other day who doesn't like me doing drugs and it's so fucking hard to explain the almost perfection you can feel in certain situations. Of course she dismissed it because it's chemical and "fake" 8)

Everything's chemical - it just depends upon which chemical you're talking about! What makes her think that the chamical changes that she induces to occur in her head (by 'praising the baby Jesus') are superior to the ones that we induce in ours? Oh wait - it's the superiority complex that Jesus freaks all seem to have (so much for humility & being humble - isn't that what true Christians are supposed to do, not get on your tits because you put chemicals in your body?)

MidroGet_sDe-Ruxed.jpg

Not only is that appreciation, but it's also pure dedication..

I have never tried Ket.

If you fancy sending me some through the post i can quite happily provide you with my address and details.

Have you got pay pal?

This weekend on K I pretty much blew it with my friends. We were at a hippie festival, had an acid, then some K, and a good part of a gram of MDMA. At one point I decided that danceing and lying around wasted was futile and self-serving, I had to keep busy, got out the tent(at 4 am) and started setting it up. Once that was done I went inside and had a line, much larger this time. Cue the wierd startup noise and then pam!!

The music from the 8 or 9 different rigs was circling around me, it's wasn't music, it was a wild herd of angry buffalo and Bob Marley was sitting on my head singing "to the rescue, 'ere I ammm.." and I got extremely angry that the K was doing fuckall and that I'd been ripped off again, among this din someone was playing a spanish radio station. To my relief I discovered what tents were useful for, you can, in a perfectly anonymous way, yell insults to the world, none would know who it was. Thing were running smoothly, me in the tent, swearing whenever I heard foot steps, I even popped my head out to give some people a decent telling off, luckily they found it funny, but my mates were pretty disugsted at my degraded behviour when they found me almost naked and consuming large quantities of the "that evil drug", but I did manage to mix the MDMA and K and pass it off to a snobbish friend as a fat line of MDMA, I didn't hang around for the results. Didn't know K turns you into such a bastard! Usually I just laze around on the stuff.

arg! I had a similar experience at glade last year, we were knanging in a tent and somebody farted- this made me fucking enraged, I went outside (at 5am) and declared at the top of my voice that the festival was null and void! totally out of character! fucking funny though!

the moral of the story is: only take k with other k heads!

the problem with ket is that i still have a gram of it somewhere along with 50 2mg klonopin, No doubt it seemed like the best hiding place in the world at the time. might have another hunt when i sober up. Yes its ten am and mtgg has returned to the demon special brew....