• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

Never used ketamine, but it sounds like it would be good to try. Not sure it's something I'd like to try while out, I think it would make me feel a bit too vulnerable to be in public and moderately sedated.

I'm a uni student, so I guess it should be easy for me to source some k?

Are you normally in Bristol? If so, you will have no trouble finding it.

Are you normally in Bristol? If so, you will have no trouble finding it.

I go to university in Nottingham. I don't actually live in Bristol, it's just the closest city to me worth any note, aside from Bath. Bristol seems to be more recognisable though, just giving a vague idea of the area I live basically.

Had the best experience with K that I've had in a long time last night. I'm not a regular user really anway, maybe use it once every few months after a big night. But the last few times, its sent my mind thinking random things, my vision wobbly ect, but nothing too intense as the first few times were.

But last night it was intense again. I think magical is the only word to describe the things that you experience when you're fully 'there'. I think the return of the good experience may be down to the fact that it was taken after a night on real mdma crystal, which is the first time in a while.

Melksham? Chippenham? Trowbridge? Bradford on Avon?

This could take a while.

Cheddar - some homestead on the Mendips ?

Place with the reservoirs that has a weird name I cannot recall at present

I liked the cave option best & am disappointed that Scire didn't go along with it - however if that's my biggest gripe I'm a lucky man

Boooo wiltshire.

get spangled in Priddy mu fu' :eek:

When i've done more work, a wonkadonk sized line shall be very tempting...

i changed the words to bob dylans song about heroin,, mr tamborine man,
(i fucked it up a bit) ((fuckin wonk!!))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1-Iphv_uY

hey mr frying pan man rack a line for me, im not sleepy and there is no place im going to,,
hey mr frying pan man rack a line for me, in the donky dusty mornin i ll come followin u,

though i no i shouldnt do it ,but can i tick anutha gram? so i forget who i am, so i can barely even stand cos im not sleeping,
my wonkyness amazes me im balanced on my feet, i have sumone to meet, but the late night scally streets unsafe for dreaming,

chorus

now im on a trip upon my magic swirling ship, my hands too numb to grip, i cant speak for shit, i have this thing to say,but it seems now that my vocab has depleated,
im ready to go anywhere if i could only walk, i need to give up trying to talk,my nose is blocked with toxic chalk, i need to 4get about the k untill tommorow,

chorus

im looking rather basic like a one eyed drooling mess, my girlfriends not impressed, cos a limp dicks not the best, i need to work out is it the challenge that im chasing?
from life i skive as i dive down that everchanging hole, so colourful but cold, i was never told, that the substance that im sniffin was addictive,

chorus

i really should be lying here,wallowing in bliss,but need anutha painful piss, should i give that line a miss? but theres that one part of my trip i keep forgetting.
oh how i love to travel to that distant astral plain, an excursion to my brain, but a nightmare to explain, all comes out the same, those cliche k head phrases keep repeating,

invasion of the zombie man, with his polo nose,go slower stripes upon his clothers in the techno smacky mornin he ll come following u!!

lol

BUMP!

So where the fuck has all the good K got to? No local sources have had proper K in literally months now. And the ones that did wanted £30 a g! :(

Where are people seeing quality K going about? And whats the going rate per g?

Many thanks

^^ I'm able to get pretty good K, not the best but good, for £15/g. ~200mg to k-hole, probably less atm, tolerance is down. My guy has had the same stuff for the last 6 months I've been going to him, reliable and convenient, can't complain. 5-10 miles south of London.