• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

ive only gotten there twice properly. We'd been doing Ket for a while and got left a big fuck off line. Had it then went to bed. I got up after half an hour and started trying to think what would be normal to do. I went downstairs and checked the coffee table for evidence, then decided to take 8 oranges up to my room. Because obviously if my mum woke up in the middle of the night the best reason to go downstairs would be to get oranges....

Basically as soon as you get your first litre your fucked. It's too hard to stop doing!

pekkie said:
Well I actually did that, and I had a wee bit too much. Was very very sick. :( Closest I've gotten to appreciating it though, but yeah shame really.
Yeah, it was a shame that you wasted what little K I had left by puking up for about two hours. :p

(j/k :D )

I would have shown a bit more concern, but unfortunately I was in a parallel dimension, flying over some trees. Sorry. :)

I want some NOW. :X

TheSpade said:
I prefer the Ket Mitzi pills I've had a few times than the powdered stuff. I take one of them and it gets me right where I wanna be in a world of wonkyness and fun times

Funnily enough i just found a bag with 17 of those very same pills. Was in the shed looking for the camping stove and there they were.

Guess thats me sorted for tonight =D

I got my copy from amazon.com :D

ket.jpg

felixdahousekat said:
I would have shown a bit more concern, but unfortunately I was in a parallel dimension, flying over some trees. Sorry. :)

You cunt you did exactly the same to me, no concern what so ever. I was falling around the travel lodge thinking I'd pissed myself and freaking out as I fell in and out of parrallel universe and all you could do was like there and enjoy yourself you bastard. :p

TheSpade said:
You cunt you did exactly the same to me, no concern what so ever. I was falling around the travel lodge thinking I'd pissed myself and freaking out as I fell in and out of parrallel universe and all you could do was like there and enjoy yourself you bastard. :p
Enjoying myself???

Aye right. I kept getting *snapped* out of my own parallel dimension(s) by you freaking out...

• "HAVE I PISSED MYSELF?"
  • "WHY HUV AH PISSED MASEL?"
  • "ARE YOU SURE AH HUVNAE PISSED MASEL?"
  • "NO AH CANNAE LIE DOWN AND ENJOY IT COS AH'VE PISSED MASEL!!!"

hehe. :D

felixdahousekat said:
Enjoying myself???

Aye right. I kept getting *snapped* out of my own parallel dimension(s) by you freaking out...

• "HAVE I PISSED MYSELF?"
  • "WHY HUV AH PISSED MASEL?"
  • "ARE YOU SURE AH HUVNAE PISSED MASEL?"
  • "NO AH CANNAE LIE DOWN AND ENJOY IT COS AH'VE PISSED MASEL!!!"

hehe. :D

What the fuck was I going on about? I couldnt piss cuz all the Es I had so how the fuck could I ave pissed myself, ha ha! Sandog had loads of vids on his phone which I deleted....I wish Id actually watched them now too see what was going on. :\

haha:)

sounds like thespade will need to be wearing a mannappy for his next ketamine experiance

TheSpade said:
You cunt you did exactly the same to me, no concern what so ever.

Missed the updates ... lol =D

Yeah cannae have any concern when you're voyaging in the 4th dimension.
I'd have been pissing mysel' laughin' :p

I didnt actually piss myself tho cowpat...I tried to get a piss unsuccessfully then I suggested a *small* bump of ket, twat boy there chops out two 120mg lines or there about. I thought right snort it and then piss, so I snort it and the second I stand up I fall right into wonky world and bang into everything in the room in an attempt to get to the toilet. I reach the toilet and i had lost all concept of how to actually piss at this point, pretty sure I K holed sitting on the toilet. Eventually stumble back to the room and lie on the floor, rest is a blur apart from me constntling babbling about pissing myself, fighting with the coats hanging in the wardrobe and being in some parallel universe where me and felix were flying around in the sky plus I was on a bus with deathrow. For a while I went through a continous loop where I thought I was stuck in an acid trip and no longer existed as a pyshical person just my mind and was just constantly washed away in a series of thoughts.

SCARY SHIT!

TheSpade said:
Erm I didn't freak out, nor was a running around a hotel room.

pekkie said:
Erm I didn't freak out, nor was a running around a hotel room.

I didn't say you were, I was pointing out that Felix showed no concern to me either. He's evil. %)

TheSpade said:
For a while I went through a continous loop where I thought I was stuck in an acid trip and no longer existed as a pyshical person just my mind and was just constantly washed away in a series of thoughts.

SCARY SHIT!

Yep, that's a k-hole alright.

The first time that happened to me was when I was in a club (not a good idea :\ ). I got up to go downstairs and all of a sudden reality started to melt away. It's like it was just my mind floating in another world, my body was gone for good. I kept getting random thoughts like "I must be dead". Then that thought would get stuck in a loop like a broken record inside my mind. Then once that thought disappeared another one would take its place. I compare it to being on a round-a-bout. It's spinning around really fast and it feels great, but at the same time you want to jump off. You go for it but keep losing your nerve, "I'm gonna do it this time" you say. Then when you come out of the hole it's like you've reamurged from under water or something.

When I finally snapped out of it I realised I was dancing with some random bloke. It wouldn't have been so bad, except he looked a lot like that freak baby in Total Recall!. That didn't do my death/rebirth trip any favours. And it wasn't just the fact that I was tripping, I saw him again later that night and he still looked like a freak.

But even tho that was by far the scariest experience I've had with K, it was also the night of my best experience too.

^ I find that for some reason it always boils down to one of two or three bits of music being on at the same time... It produces that 'oh fuck no, here we go again - am I dead this time' feeling...

Therte's a thin line between Heaven & Hell in your own mind!

^Yeah, it's that strange 'whooshing' feeling you get before being catapolted into another world. It's that general feeling of dreading the unknown. I find once you let go of your fears it makes for a nicer trip. Just convince yourself that everything's gonna be fine and it will be.

It fuckin scares me, haven't had the bottle to try out such a big dose since and pretty much went off Ket about as quickly as I was "on it".

MrMoss said:
I bet you were on both counts Ket or no Ket =D
Shhhhhhh! Quiet you.. ;)

TheSpade said:
I didn't say you were, I was pointing out that Felix showed no concern to me either. He's evil.
To be honest as soon as I knew things were going a little too wonky for my liking I decided then and there that it was time to lock myself in the bathroom. I didn't particuarly want someone else worrying about me when I knew that it would probably pass eventually (i really can't comprehend how I could think that clearly at that stage), and well as far as I was concerned it was my own silly fault for having that much after I'd been drinking anyway. Oh, and no Felix wasn't a complete and utter bastard about it, he was way too fucking zoned out, as I was... so if the roles were reversed there's no way in hell I would have been able to look after him either.

You just have to learn to be able to deal with the consequences of your actions, and perhaps don't give into peer pressure when someone gives you too much of something you know you can't handle.

Also to me I felt more like I was suffering from motion sickness, rather than getting into a proper K hole. Yes I could feel myself moving, and I think that's what really made me feel sick. Apart from the motion thing I found it to be alright, which is why I'd like to give it yet another go, but maybe this time have just a teeny weeny bit less than what I had last time. :)