• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

(ramachakra prob. right)

And with that one statement you prove yourself in need of serious councelling! =D

The stuff he came out with is really fucking difficult to make up and have that flow to it (the sort of lubrication that only drug fuelled madness can provide). Yes, you can make up something that seems similar, but on further inspection it doesn't have that deranged theme running through it, some dadaesque version of a common thread...

Maybe I should get stoned on a Monday afternoon more often! (first time I've done it in so long it's quite strange)

no I meant the way he saw K as a kind of non-spititual psychedlic whichh might be psychically damaging (and anger the pixie gods, or sharks or whatever...) wheraas acid is more spiitual.
My opinion is they all just make your neurons fizzle

I stick by my original judgement!

The boy was a Class A loon...

Actually, ketamine is more of a 'functional' psychedelic; you don't ponder the 'big' questions in the way you do with acid etc, but you tend to focus in on day to day aspects of your existance & your personality. Which in it's own way is just as important in determining who you are (maaaaaaan!)

tribal girl said:
stopme.jpg

Too Late. Ignore the facial distortion.

Yes i like Ketamine.

And as for you Spade, well....i don't know but it's bad.

Thanks DR for bringing the thread back on track ... Ghey, gurning and Spade are OT .. OK %)

Love the Ketamine!! Nice duration, can be used in more than one situation, i.e. getting fucked in clubs or k-hole-ing at home, tis lush!

Does anyone think the person in the corner of Treacle's pic looks like a granny knitting? :D

LOL, i saw Grrrr in Gatecrasher with that T-shirt on...LEGENDARY!! my mates were lovin it btw!

Hmm, never had it in a club and i don't know if i would like to...

Would be an option but i reckon i'd just end up in a ball on the floor.

Ketamine is awesome in clubs =D

Large key if you fancy changing the shape of the dancefloor and small key if you just wanna keep dancing till the bitter end without getting the slightest bit knackered :)

^ I'm intrigued by this, I must say. As deathrow says, I can't imagine taking it in a club, or even *anywhere* with normal people going about. All I ever want to do is lie down and zone out completely. Have we been taking too much? What dose would you take in a club environment? :)

Yeah i just want to hide under my covers and float around, dunno if i would be able to interact with anyone AT ALL!

And as for dancing, well, i think i'd be facing an assault charge if i did that, swinging my arms around like clubs.

Yeah, maybe we have just been doing too much felix :D

Yeah, K-hole or nothing for us, hardcore you know the score!!! :D

(joke)

doing little bumps is a different world from knocking up big lines, wobbly and floating and dancing is very fun! The line is quite fine though and if you cross it expect sitting down and confusion :D

I was nodding in agreement with you there felix then i saw the (joke) part...i was serious :D

I get chucked out of clubs for nothing more than breathing sometimes...i have no idea what it would be like on K.

Ketamine with on pills (small key end bumps max 50mg) = Energy Explosion ;)

Highly recommended. Key-Holing is for those that can eyeball a dose and know not to redose.

Ahh bollocks to that I just go with as much as I can balance up the key.

When doing a key of ketamine, I do a key.. as in the whole key =D

Couple of things:

Ketamine is great. I love the Ket.
Doing K in clubs is naughty-bad!
2g lines are pointless!
Slogans on T-shirts are for homosexuals (I saw that on a T-shirt once so it must be true)

...and most of all: :p