• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

psychetool said:
When you're dealing with people you have known for that long, that you were friends with long before you ever started dealing, well, it's probably a lot easier.

You would be suprised what people will do when faced with certain situations. I know I have been. When your life is looking like it's coming to an end as you know it, and you have one option to prevent this from happening, it's an out.

Yeah, maybe if you're the kind of pussy ass BITCH who would snitch on his close friends.

IAmJacksUserName said:
How about Pablo Escobar? He was the world's largest cocaine kingpin, and at one point was the seventh richest person in the world according to Forbes. That didn't stop him from being captured (Although he escaped) and eventually killed by the police. Both Carlos Ledher and George Jung were two of the top guys in the Medellin cartel, yet they both got busted along the way. To quote the movie Traffic, no one gets away clean.

Isn't Lehder still out and about?

psychetool said:
Yeah, maybe if you're the kind of pussy ass BITCH who would snitch on his close friends.

LOL. Well, I wasn't by any means referencing to myself (I've never been faced with a situation of the sort) so lets not jump to conclusions. I have seen and heard about a few instances where others have folded though. Anyone can put on a hard ass act, but if you're facing 25 to life or something similar you'd be suprised how many hard ass motherfuckers will roll on a close friend in a second. I've seen people that had 10+ year friendships based on nothing but hard, long lasting trust roll to save their asses.

It's part of the game, and probably always will be. Anyone doing something big enough to even have to worry about it has probably taken this into consideration and taken measures to protect themselves as much as possible.

You see, the problem comes into play when they start questioning wether their own life/family/kids/property, or that of their close friends' is more important. No matter what anyone says, once they start actually having to contemplate that you'd be suprised how many choose to have a life instead of spending the rest of their's locked up to save a close friend.

CreativeRandom said:
Anyways. I would like to continue the old thread, recently closed by paradoxcycle, called "Drug Dealing??". Please, do not derail the thread. Paradoxcycle was kind enough to let me revive that old thread, so lets continue the discussion. We are still waiting 247.

Stunner, if you aren't going to post on topic, please avoid this thread like the plague.

WTF do you mean.

I revived that thread and paradoxcycle or KB, i forget who, was kind enough to edit out your dumbshit response in THAT THREAD TOO, BAITING 247 so yall could have conflict and start drama, then you act like you dont want it. do you TRY to be a giant anus-douche or do it just come naturally bro?

There are white heroin dealers. There just high up on the chain. New school mafia shit.... Dont last long though. Traditionally shit like that is a big no no in la cosa nostra so those fucks end up getting whacked. It just came to me, does anyone recall the French Connection? French people are white and I think the buyers and distrubuters in the states were white.

sopranos-2005.04.13-08.46.25.jpg

Yeah, mabye we deal with fuckin heroin... Gotta fuckin problem with dat?

I revived that thread and paradoxcycle or KB, i forget who, was kind enough to edit out your dumbshit response in THAT THREAD TOO, BAITING 247 so yall could have conflict and start drama, then you act like you dont want it. do you TRY to be a giant anus-douche or do it just come naturally bro?

I revived the thread before you did, but regardless, a battle over "who was first" is pretty childish. I PM'd Paradoxcycle within a minute of closing, as I went to the thread, went to reply, and by that time it was closed.

I am only asking politely for 247 to explain his views. It was other people that made rude comments toward 247 for his views. If you check the closed thread, you will see I was polite and civil the whole discussion. I don't see what your problem is or why your so upset. You can ask a moderator to merge this thread or close it, so yours can get all the replies, if that is the problem.

In the 1950's, "Sicilian White" dope was popular, a white powder heroin that came from Italy - to be specific, Sicily. This was also when alot of the italian mafia got popular, not to mention all the big guys like Babyface and Scarface from the Prohibition era all the way to the big Kingpins in New York and Chicago (I think it was Chicago) whose names both escape me at the moment.

no, i dont give a shit who revived it. but you aint got anyone fooled that you didnt love egging 247 on and the reason i re made that shit was cuz it was a good discussion. not cuz i was mad that i couldnt continue a flame war so wanted it reopened so i could go back to bickering with his ass, also known as "i just honestly found his opinion interesting and wanted to know more."

Anyways, aint this thread basically been answered?

We got the quetsion, are heroin or hard drugs dealers wack ass people living a crazy life that aint nothing like most people?

the answer to that was for the most part no.

and the "theres no white dealers" one that definatly got answered too.

My experience with heroin dealers has been that there our those you would never suspect of being involved with drugs, aswell as the stereotypical junki/criminal/hardass type. And to say that none or a slim number are white is ridiculous. Every race deals drugs. Black, white red and yellow. All the H dealers I know are white.

I honestly wanted to know what 247 thought, and why he thought that way. Please look at my previous posts and you will see I maintain a formal and civil manner with him when addressing the guy. I would appreciate it if you didn't make claims against me, saying that I "egg the guy on" or had a flame war.

Alot of heroin dealers seem to be in it partly, for the girls. You know, here's a few bags for a few favors kind of thing...

The person that I get mainly get all of my coke/meth/OC's through is a small white late 20's girl. She's a big proponent of APCA and maintains a normail 9-5 as a graphic designer. And she always warns me if the stuff isn't very good.

Other then than, never really "copped off the streets"

I dated a girl who was good friends with a really big coke dealer in my town once.

This is one way to sum up an evening with ****.

What do you want to do tonight?

She hops on the phone....calls him up...D******....I want to go to the queens tonight...(biggest bar in town).....VIP room.........And I want a Limo.

20 Minutes later, a Limo rolls up, we go downtown and start partyin with all these imporant people who assume you are somebody. It was sweet :p

all my dealer buddies are asian, organized as hell not sloppy. their a buisness, they dont like blacks though or mexicans...

CreativeRandom said:
I honestly wanted to know what 247 thought, and why he thought that way. Please look at my previous posts and you will see I maintain a formal and civil manner with him when addressing the guy. I would appreciate it if you didn't make claims against me, saying that I "egg the guy on" or had a flame war.

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* anybody got a fly swatter....

anyways...

l]evil - alot of dealers when based w/people of their own race got problems with other races..

sometimes, some places blacks hate the mexicans, or mexicans hate the blacks, or koreans hate the mexicans, italians hate the koreans, blacks and italians band together against the mexicans....mexicans and blacks together against the whites...you know what im sayin

and sometimes its chill cuz everyones all part of one big sham hustle anyways....the AB deals with black and mexican gangs in prisons and shit...they got their shit worked out, theres agreements, its all the same

But with alot of little guys out there reppin their set or whatever there can be alot of conflicts, and certain areas is chiller than others....example over here in jerz and NYC theres seperate gang activity and shit and there will always be problems between rival sets but as a whole blacks and latinos is chill...but in LA theres problems between the brothas and vatos..serious mexican hatin goin on there....

Of course theres exeptions to all of this and it depends on where youre at and what level youre looking at. but what you said is true sometimes no doubt about that.

Anyone who doesnt think white people arent selling coke/rock,dope, and meth...... ARE STUPID!

Over here in Australia, it seems to be pretty much just run by the Vietnamese or "Honkies" (Honk Kong-Chinese), or yeh Thai/Cambodian.
Yeh, sure you see your occasional Italian, Greek or Arab running smack, but it is not very common. Even on the street level, everyone knows the place to go if you can't score any Heroin is Chinatown.

I have seen a couple of white people selling on the streets and I will never, EVER buy from them. Don't mean to generalise, but I have never got a good deal from a white person. I don't know why that is, maybe they just haven't been in the game for long enough, or they take no pride in what they do.

All of the little street urchants that run smack are junkies. They merely do this street level of dealing, not for the bucks, but to support a ridiculous habit, that a normal job can't provide the money for. My dealer (who sometimes hits the streets early hours of the morning, but very seldom does) mainly runs his deals from his car and phone... and if he didn't have a habit the size of the moon, he would be wraking in over $1000.00 a day. Just for himself.
Crazy, all this dicey work, just to feel good for a couple of hours and after that, bam! At it all over again, to feel good again.

It's amazing, the Asian dealers just congregate there on the sidewalk in front of the amusement game parlours, looking for their next customer, or gloating about how many baloons they have sold that day. I seriously don't know how they do it, really.
Of course, all of this is at the street level of dealing.

Then, of course, there is higher up, where the little street urchants by their gear from. Usually they buy their gear in quantities of 1.7's (1 gram and 7 points) and they can make up to 36 individual baloons, or hits out of that, that sell for $50.00 AUD. So, yea... if business is booming on the street, quite clearly there's a shitload of money to be made.

Back to the people that are higher up. They usually only buy their smack in "minicakes" or ounces. and sell this off in incriments of 1.7's or 3.5's.
At a time like this time of the year ie: Christmas, or heading into the new year-festive season, alot of the higher up guys will sit on their gear and either not sell it for a while, or sell it only in individual grams or 1.7's... no higher, so the price will go up. Because the demand for smack is so damn great at this time of the year.

No street dealers carry guns or anything. It's always unheard of, unless of course... you're in Cabramatta, but even still, it's a rare sight there apparantly these days. (Thank God for the strict gun laws in Australia, fuck I hate America!)
The worst that will happen, is someone might chop at someone else that has ripped them off, with a machete` or hatchet, or what have you... but again, pretty rare.

Someone said about dealing drugs as being a loser's game before. And I must say, I would have to agree with that. Sooner or later, the cops will catch on, unless you keep your deals exclusive. But, it never turns out that way, not with Heroin.
A junky will get caught with 2-3 baloons and the cops will bribe the junky with more smack, or money in order for the junky to point out who the dealer is, and then chase up after the dealer and hit them up with a weaker ultimatum in order for the dealer to cough up and tell them who their dealer is... and it just goes up the chain, like so.

Some get out of the game just in time, but most are lured by the easy money and get caught in the end. That's just the way it is, and once you've acquired a criminal record here, the cops will be on you like flies on dogshit everytime they see you.

Diacetylus said:
That's just the way it is, and once you've acquired a criminal record here, the cops will be on you like flies on dogshit everytime they see you.

I know how that is :D