• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

ive seen ppl smoke a booger that had meth on it; seen ppl push a crack-pipe for 2 hours after a 20 peice was smoked out of it.

Well I was working at Area 51 I used to dress up as an insectoid to get high off of the fear from abductees sentenced to my district.

I once perused a 2 year old post which was bumped for no reason.

In retrospect, I've never done anything really desperate to get my hands on drugs; but I have entertained thoughts of doing some pretty hardcore things to score. I'm thankful that there was a strong enough sense of self and self respect that kept me from ever following through with them.

When I was a heavy pot smoker (I rarely smoke any more, once every few months), I remember having a bong up the road one night when I didn't want my parents to smell the smoke. When I was walking home out the front of my house, I saw the lights go on in the kitchen, so I threw my old plastic home made bong into a neighbours bushy garden, pocked the cone piece and lighter and baggie, so I could walk in without hiding a bong under my shirt.

Anyway, a week later I had no pot, and my new bong didn't have any resin left in it. So I went across the road and searched for my old bong (which was so dirty, it had been used for about 4 to 6 months, about 50+ times daily. I finally found it, and came home soaking wet as it was raining and I proceeded to scrape all this slimy disgusting shit from the garden hose used as a bong stem and dried it out a tiny bit on a spoon using a lighter, there was a couple of little garden worms in it I think but I didn't care, then I realised I had no tobacco to spin the hose gunk with, so I went to the local shops and searched in tyhe rain for old cigarette butts, I found some, cut them open and dried them too, and smoked my mix. After ten minutes of vomitting and coughing, and smoking the still wet mixture, I actually felt a tiny bit high.

-went through a bag of hundreds of used needles and squeezed out the last drop of blood/heroin, cooked it up, didnt make me high. :(

-Cooked up some old cottons ... overdosed!

Probably the most desperate thing I've ever done for a high would be scraping out all the resin out of my pipe and then smoking it. I get a fairly good buzz from it, so that can hold me over until I get some real weed.

this isnt me....but i actually know a couple of girls who i knew since we were both like 13 who have had sex with people for coke. and not even large amounts....like smaller than 8balls.
and they used to be respectable people too:-\

i think in my case though the worst thing would be...probably smoking a bong full of jack daniels....then drinking the jack daniels....all in an attempt to get more fucked up than i already was. (fucked up enough to smoke a bong full of liquor....then drink that same liquor)

before I knew anyone that was old enough to buy alcohol me and my mate used to go to the super market and buy bottles of peppermint essence (85% alcohol)

Worst taste ever

I've never done anything REALLY bad.

Oh boy... This stuff happened between the time I was 6-15 years old.

- Walked after people who smoked tobacco, to be able to get the still burning tobacco butts from the ground and smoke them.
- Stole tobacco from stores.
- Smoked old cigarette butts from ashtrays.
- Huffed thinner.
- Ate 450 mg of cyclizine to get "visuals". (Didn't get.)
- Tried to make home-made alcohol from water, sugar and ferment.
- Tried to get drunk by eating liquor candies.
- Stole my mum's bottle of sherry and got caught.
- Ate Effexor.
- Drank DXM cough syrup full of other nasty ingredients and got terrible side-effects from it.

I've stolen opiates from anyone and everyone who had them. I even found a bottle of percocet in capsule form (I didn't even know they made it this way until I found that bottle and then looked it up on the internet to make sure it really was percocet). Anyways...I took every pill out of the bottle, opened each one, and dumped the powder inside to make 30 mg oxy (and alot of APAP) batches. I put each 30 mg batch into its own small plastic bag. I then took each empty capsule and filled them with powdered sugar and reassembled them so that the person wouldn't notice thier pills were gone. These pills were expired by about a year, so I figured that they would take one, get no effect, and think "oh it must be because they expired". Damn...talk about fiending for drugs.

I wouldn't give a fuck how addicted someone was, if anyone stole my drugs or scripts I'd fuck them up and laugh at their pain.

Bored Finals

Once, in college i was so stressed, i completely lost my mind studying for my crazy biochemistry final. I didn't have drugs, so just for pure entertainment purposes, i ended up snorting crystal light drink mix (damn that shit BURNED) and i smoked Coffee Bean Green Tea! my roomates thgought it was funny, so it was worth it...

Lied. Cheated. Stealed. Sneaked. Fucked over my own family bigtime to avoid being dopesick.

Thank the gods Im not under the influence of the darkside anymore.

But its still a sin for me to be alive...

i iv'd alcohol a couple times, when i had no drugs, and no money. i posted about it on these forums (search iv alcohol), and i am discusted with myself for doing so.

wow, some of these stories are bad.

kinda makes me feel a little better about myself, and my iv alcohol idea i came up with.

wow

Cheated on my exgf with older females that I knew so I can get money for drugs, conned my exgf numerous times to give me money so I can get drugs. Talked my father into lending me money so I can pay of some bills and ended up getting shitload of drugs (I am still paying for it). Told my mom that I need $5000 worth of repairs on my car so I can get drugs. Drank Cough syrup when I was younger. Stole drugs from family members. Stole drugs from friends. Talked my dealers into giving me alot of drugs because I had big contacts then dissapearing. Needles to say a "fun" last 10 years of my life. Whats worse is that I am still doing it. I have several people looking for me, I am prolly over 100k in debt with various people, I hardly doubt anyone will see me or their money.

My friend is obsessed with cigarettes. Its always funny to see just how far he'll go to get one when hes fiending. The worst was when I made him empty out my ash tray and snort this enormous line of ashes just for one smoke. For me, one night my friends and I went to a basketball game at school and they were worried about getting caught so they gave me everything including squares, herb, lighters, and eyedrops. I ended up bouncing and not giving anyone thier stuff back. Needless to say they were all pissed off at me but I lied and eventually made them believe that I gave thier stuff back to them. It was funny because the were all pissed at each other for stealing each others belongings.