• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

Ive been using BTH for 4 years now. The best prepping method that I know is really simple. The tariness and cuts in the dope are known to harden peoples veins to an extent after ALOT of use. After 4 years, I still have EVERY VEIN I started with, so dont let people bullshit you. And quality wise, ive had china white...not as rushy as the tar, doesnt last as long-usually more of a fentanyl type high-cuz it usually is...On christmas the mexicans hook it up with the brown powder instead of the strait up tar-that was the best shit that I have EVER HAD. 2 knockout shots in each balloon, but I mainly get tar. Heres my method of cooking it which gets rid of the cuts in it and leaves you with a nice clear yellowish/brown liquid.....

It's so simple.......But so hard...because you have to wait about 15 minutes for it to work. Just take ur piece of tar, flatten it out AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, put it in your cooker, draw up about 45-50 units of water in your syringe, shoot it on top of the tar.......and then sit and WAIT for 10-15 minutes for the dope to dissolve. The next time you see it, you will have a completely dissolved COLD shot (UNHEATED)...Take your lighter and heat your solution for about 15-30 seconds (DO NOT BOIL-IT WASTES DOPE). As you heat it you will see a darker brown cloud, kinda coffee creamer looking start to form in the middle of solids and cuts in the dope. DO NOT HEAT IT TOO LONG OR THE CUTS WILL DISSOLVE RIGHT BACK INTO YOUR SHOT AND THIS WAS POINTLESS. Once you have a solid mass of goop in the middle of the solution, take ur cotton and drop it in the center of the shot. Draw it up and you'll have a beautiful CLEAR solution, not only does it contain WAY less bullshit in it that hardens your veins, you also have a CONSIDERABLY STRONGER shot because you didnt have to cook it. Tar can take 2 or 3 minutes of cooking sometimes to dissolve completely, so you're destroying less of the product while prepping.

Shoot safe and ENJOY!

Dude, you were right all the way up to when you started heating up the the mixture. Cuts start to dissolve the instant you put the heat on the solution. Just because you stop heating it before it bubbles or whatever doesn't mean cuts aren't getting into to it. So do everything you said besides cooking the tar. If you are having trouble getting the tar to dissolve, put it in the freezer until its hard and brittle so you can chop it up with a razor into little tiny chunks of tar. Then throw the tar into your cookers, stir it up, and let it dissolve over a little period of time. You will be left with shit that looks like part of the tar in the solution, but a lot of that is just the cuts for the tar.

Question on the snorting thing - my uncle picked up some tar that looked okay on initial inspection, but was super grainy and would not melt into the pan for IVing nor melt on foil for smoking. Never came across this before. He ended up crushing it into powder and snorting. Said the high wasnt that great. A rip off or just a different type of tar? People in the western part of the US only get tar (rarely china) and normally it ranges from black and gummy or caramel colored and golden. Both have given good results - lately it seems like bad shits been going around. Anybody have an experience with this type of tar? It was mind boggling. And frustrating.

thanks, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm a noob.

honestly there is no way unless your getting wholesale pricing. im in houston and we are getting no prices for 0.5 and no prices to no prices for 1.0. But if you getting it for that price then you proble have a heavy addiction or you getting some trash

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats called opium...but i am curious too.

I have what im told is opium but am thinking might be black tar because when i vaporize it in my lightbulb it doesnt turn into a liquid like people say. it stays in "tar" form and just releases vapors. After being vaped it looks the same but crumbles if i try to pick it up. Any thoughts?

It IS opium. if it was tar it'd melt down to a liquid, I'm afraid you have your info backwards. Opium when vaped in anything will stay a solid until its an ash ball.

from my experience, when it comes to black tar heroin, its obviously completely different to ecp, so u cant just easily sniff/boot it like ecp. booting is scary with tar, cuz you have to heat it, and unless you have primo connection, thats how all the toxic shit disolves in your mix. not good. ecp a few cc's of cold/warm water and your good. the cuts dont disolve as easily cuz you never use heat. also, smoking tar, all those additive go in your lungs as well. i dont know about vaporizing it, like in a meth pipe, but i tried it, and its hard to get temp just right. of all the options, im sorry to say, i like just disolving to solution, and eyedropping a few drops in each nostral, ever 5 minutes, for a few hours. guarenteed youll get off. of course, i dont have a bundle a day in the arm habit.....

from my experience, when it comes to black tar heroin, its obviously completely different to ecp, so u cant just easily sniff/boot it like ecp. booting is scary with tar, cuz you have to heat it, and unless you have primo connection, thats how all the toxic shit disolves in your mix. not good. ecp a few cc's of cold/warm water and your good. the cuts dont disolve as easily cuz you never use heat. also, smoking tar, all those additive go in your lungs as well. i dont know about vaporizing it, like in a meth pipe, but i tried it, and its hard to get temp just right. of all the options, im sorry to say, i like just disolving to solution, and eyedropping a few drops in each nostral, ever 5 minutes, for a few hours. guarenteed youll get off. of course, i dont have a bundle a day in the arm habit.....

As said just posts above... never heat your product!

Have some patients and just stir that shit very thorough.
Also with ecp or tar you can use cold water. It would honestly be better for your shots.

Also I used to do nasal solution in an syringe and as long as you mix it with minimal water and apply to nasal membranes slow so it doesnt just run down the back of your throat its very effective.

As said just posts above... never heat your product!
Have some patients and just stir that shit very thorough.
Also with ecp or tar you can use cold water. It would honestly be better for your shots.

yeah super hard to do without heat with tar. about 8 seconds of effort with ecp.

Also I used to do nasal solution in an syringe and as long as you mix it with minimal water and apply to nasal membranes slow so it doesnt just run down the back of your throat its very effective.

yup after years of experiece, its the only way i do tar

I remember when I had just switched to BTH from OxyContin (which I slammed thrice, but primarily ate or sniffed) I didn't know what to do with the Tar. I tried smoking it but either it was bunk or I was so bad at chasing that it didn't even get me well. Gradually I became a pro at chasing.

Once I sniffed liquid Tar and got SUPER fucking high. This was before I'd ever slammed Tar, but after I'd slammed OC. I mean I was fucked. Nodded for hours. I took maybe .25, put it in a spoon with some distilled water, boiled it (I thought you had to) and sniffed it up when it was still hot. It hurt like hell but within minutes I was high as a kite. I Just picked up some primo BTH, looking to shoot some, you tellin me not to cook it?

Every other time I've slammed BTH (maybe 40-50 times?) I've boiled the tar into the water, used a bit of cotton and sucked the solution up into my syringe. Slide into vein, pull back to make sure I registered, plunged. Never got a rush off IV Smack, but each shot got me nodding for hours....

Ugh. Yeah that's why I love the east coast if you're a dope fiend. Tar is just such a hassle. Takes forever to break down, is horrible on the veins, and is just generally weaker.

you don't have to heat it, just stir lightly for a few minutes and let sit for a few more. If your concerned about losing product you can repeat process several times.

The Tar I get SUCKS!It's HARD to find REAL GOOD TAR!! I wish there was a connect for China White here in ARIZONA!!

true!!!! I dumped a bundle on my scale, it weighed .3 grams...out in buffalo NY, if u know thw right people u can get grams for the same price as bundles. NYC quality, and get 2 and a half bundles out of it...u gotta know people or good luck finding a bag with a stamp anymore!
Also despite what people think , a stamp bag of dope is SELDOM .1 of a gram

profilepic59404_19.gif

gram for the same price as bundle, purity is NYC grade...I stepped out of the stamped bag game

I used to sell tar for this dude, and when we would go meet his connect, the dope always came in big, powdery, light brown chunks that would turn into tar when exposed to heat. It didn't even need sunlight, just holding it in your hand and breathing on it a little bit would do the trick.

I live in Phoenix and all I've ever seen is the tar. Havr had it come all balled up into one piece and also just brown powder. If you just huff on it and mold it into a ball it'll change right up. Still the exact same thing though. My favorite kind is when it is squishy and you can just flatten it and cut hits off with it. That's when I used to smoke, I've got to say though that quality has gone down in the decade I've been doing it. People cutting it with sugar or cola mix. So nasty especially if you're smoking it and enjoy the taste.

Ive all ways thought black tar herion was a cheaper drug becouse it hadent been prosesed as much and not as clean even when un cut becouse the stuff that is used is cheaper make do stuff

If it crumbles it's usually because it's cut with some firm of sugar and is not a very good grade of tar. You can easily turn tar of any for into a powder if you wish to snort it instead of other ways. It's very simple take however much tar you want to turn to powder and put it into a pill bottle add a very small amount of baking powder, literally very small remember you're snorting this. The more powder you add the more diluted the drug is so usually the least the best in my opinion. Now add a dime and a nickel to the bottle and shake it up really good the baking pawder breaks down the tar and adheres to the powder turning it into an easily sortable substance. After shaking empty bottle onto table and remove coins and you're ready to snort and nod the Frick out.

So true. I'm in sacramento since you're so.close to the boarder you prob get better stuff, more potent and yeah I hate people that cut it with sugar or lactose or any of that shit. It ruins it so bad especially if you smoke it like I do. It makes it harsh and dilutes it really bad. Damn whoever came up with this idea. I haven't had garbage like that in a long time though. The fire we get here is legit, burns super clear on the foil. Sugar crap will leave huge orange colored trails too is how you can tell besides it being so harsh to smoke.