• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

No you're right it's Def worse for you I'm in cali and it's all tar here mainly. The high from iv tho can be just as good if you have good grade tar. That's what ducks about this drug tho is we have no way to test the purity of what we're getting so who knows. The tar I get here tho is pretty damn good, who shot you can feel that tingling all under your skin in your face and through out your body. Sometimes even hurts because it's so strong.

Yup that's the exact feeling I was talking about, many haven't experienced it because only really potent grades of tar give you that rush.

back in the 80's at the drugstore u could buy dormin (a sleep aid)the folks i scored from would take the tar and dormin and mix it in a coffee grinder. dunno if dormin is still used.

back in the 80's at the drugstore u could buy dormin (a sleep aid)the folks i scored from would take the tar and dormin and mix it in a coffee grinder. dunno if dormin is still used.

i don't know it as doorman but as a person who has done the process like you explain it works for those who like to snort the powder heroin even on the west coast where it is tar. understanding there is a mix that is done to safely (well as safe as snorting up your nose can be). I knew this guy from chicago, he would put the tar in the coffee grinder with a part of baking powder and a part of sugar or another form of cut like lactose or the stuff that some of the Mexicans make as cut to give to the suppliers in the inner cities. myself am not promoting drug use, but i have been a heroin user for 15 years now. back in the day i had nothing like the purity that is out today, i actually agree with it, i grew up seeing most people die from overdosing on bad dope, or building such a wicked tolerance to overly cut dope that you almost stay sick from using what you think is keeping you well. i don't think we should pay attention to the purity of the dope as much as the cut that is being poured out into it every time someone on the streets has to stick a hand in it. be cautious and don't let your fingers touch the dope, use clean plastics and sanitary water from the funded exchanges and clinics, clean your body well or if at times the spots prone to infection because of use. it pains me to see so many lost because they never took the time to get informed or hung out with a more experienced user. if they are going to do the things they are going to do they should at least have a full understanding of the hows and whys of what it is they are choosing to do.

No you're right it's Def worse for you I'm in cali and it's all tar here mainly. The high from iv tho can be just as good if you have good grade tar. That's what ducks about this drug tho is we have no way to test the purity of what we're getting so who knows. The tar I get here tho is pretty damn good, who shot you can feel that tingling all under your skin in your face and through out your body. Sometimes even hurts because it's so strong.

in my experience of cutting black tar heroin in the west coast is that when you feel what you described even as to where it almost hurts is actually a response given by the cut being used. Coffee can give you a painful skin crawling headache and body pain. but subside in moments after your call is running through your body. like i have said before, the cut is what we need to watch out for, the bacteria on our hands as we touch the drugs, think of the guy you got it from....who touched it before him? bacteria is a big factor in your high as well...you could get a heart infection and die because of improper precautions and sloppy use. you should be able to test your use of heroin by pushing the plunger down 5 - 10 units at a time....slow the speed in witch you plunge the dope into the veins and you can see how potent it is and if it is even good dope.

Anyone in vegas that could help me get something. In town from LA and not doing to well here. If so please msg me to my inbox. Thank you

Nope, this is very against the rules... Sorry bro, I know it sucks to be dope sick but you can't be posting this type of stuff on BL.

in pueblo co needing sum

Hey guys traveling through on my journey across the country from NYC pls help!

Tar is a weird choice of drug for an event like sxsw anyway, IMO LOL

Looking for ppl in Seattle I can hang with. I always find a runnin partner, but just seems easier this way, lol. Taking applications, lol. Moving frim MidWest to PNW and heading upwards, lol. If so leave me ur number and will txt u when I am coming up. Thx guys
this is more or less against BL rules. You cant be looking for hook ups on BL.

I find it surprising that there's no tar around here (SW FL) ...no heroin at all really. the only dope I've come across is like <snip>(brown powder) and utter SHIT compared to what I was getting in Ohio for <snip>, it is often a better deal to spend <snip> on an 8mg dilaudid as far as bang for your buck. crazy. I'd think since we're just directly across the gulf from good old Mexico that SOMETHING would make it's way over here, tar or powder or fucking anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Converting Heroin to USP grade

Converting Heroin into USP grade (requires some lab experience, chems & motivation)

Diacetylmorphine (heroin) can exist in two forms, an insoluble base, or a soluble salt.Often it contained a lot of other agents like pieces of broken glass, pieces of foil, dirt,wood, metal, mannitol, lactose, maltose, sand, you get the idea. The first stage of the process I used was to make sure the diacetylmorphine (heroin) I received was totally converted to a soluble hydrochloride salt. The heroin I usually received was a brown powdered heroin, sometimes off white, very little vinegar smell. Today all you can find is a black crud that reeks with a vinegar odor.

The way I made sure it was a soluble salt was to drop enough 28% hydrochloric acid to make it wet. This insured that I would not waste any of the available drug, but would remove most if not all of the cut. I think that it would be better for me to detail it in a procedural manner. FYI, hydrochloric acid can be purchased in gallon jugs at hardware stores under the name Muriatic acid, 28%. First weigh out one gram of heroin from the stock you received from your supplier. Place this gram into a 13 x 100mm test tube. Add a few drops of 28% hydrochloric acid until it is evenly damp. Allow to react for a minute or two. Next add 5 ml distilled water, place your thumb over the end and carefully shake to dissolve all that will dissolve into the water. Allow the insoluables to settle. Using a eye dropper, remove and transfer as much of the liquid to a fresh test tube leaving the solids behind. Dispose of the undissolved remains in the first test tube. Slowly add, with the eye dropper, one drop at at time, ammonium hydroxide (water clear household ammonia) until the white precipitate ceases production. Add several more drops at this point just to be sure. Shake gently to be sure that all the solution is evenly ammoniated. The solution should look milky. Now add 100 ml di ethyl ether to a 150 ml beaker. Dump the milky liquid into the ether and stir briskly and allow the water to settle and collect on the bottom. The water will turn clear. Using a glass eye dropper, remove this water from the bottom of the beaker and dispose of. Now mix up a solution of 5ml 28% hydrochloric acid and 5ml distilled water and add this to the ether in the beaker. Stir briskly keeping as much acid/water suspended as possible for several minutes. Allow the water/acid to collect on the bottom of the beaker. Using a glass eye dropper, remove this water layer from the bottom of the ether and transfer to a glass petri dish. Transfer the ether back to its storage bottle for reuse. It will still contain small
amounts of heroin base, so don’t throw it out. Recycle! Slowly add small portions of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to the water/acid solution in the petri until you don’t
notice any more bubbles being formed. Place the glass on a warm surface, and allow to evaporate. The residue will be diacetylmorphine hydrochloride and salt. Table salt is a by-product of the reaction and will not hurt you at all when injected. Scrape up the
residue and weigh it. Yield from one gram of smack would be anything from 100 to 300 mg, rarely more. Place 100 mg of this powder in a test tube, add 10 cc sterile isotonic
water for injection (available over the counter at drug stores) and heat to boiling. Transfer this liquid while still hot using a syringe
to a 10 ml rubber stoppered empty sterile ampoule . To use this drug which is 10mg/ml, extract with a sterile syringe as much drug as
you wish to use.

Excerpt from the complete handbook on drugs. https://catbull.com/.../The_Compleat_Recreational_Drugs_Handbook.pdf

Complicated for some but perfect for someone highly motivated in harm reduction

Last edited:
Actually it's not

Opium alkaloids are precipitated with Lime (calcium oxide) but the morphine freebase is precipitated out with Aqueous Ammonia 10% (Ammonium Hydroxide) or Ammonium Chloride if you are starting from a high pH. Heroin freebase can also be precipitated with a slightly higher pH than Morphine freebase which is what is described above, a little Hydrogen Chloride and you have the salt again. And dam if it doesn't come out squeaky clean.

Really all you've got to do is micron filter tar if you wanna be super HR 'bout it. It'll filter out the insolubles and leave the user with a solution containing only those lovely morphine alkaloids....

Except for the Acetyl Codeine; and is it even possible to filter average tar without a 10 pack of micron filters? The step in post 195 above results in an end product that is equal to French Connection grade, clean off white powder that doesn't look like it's for roofing repair or bad instant coffee..

BTH of any decent quality breaks down quickly into a relatively "clear" golden/amber solution, IME. You don't even need to add heat, people who do lots of tar heat their shots just because they're impatient. The best tar I've done would break down (seemingly) entirely into liquid with just a very brief amount of swishing around in a syringe cap...such tar is actually quite easy to filter with a standard 0.2 micron filter, IME.

But most of the time I didn't bother with one...I'd just use a cotton ball, LOL. Micron filters were better served for the 60 mg morphine IR pills.

I guess it's the lack of decent quality Tar in my circle that led me to become a harm reduction snob.