• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

I have an oxy addiction and was cut off of Oxy and switching to Black Tar because Dor the first week I Physically felt like I was dying and now emotionally I'm feeling like I was hit by a truck. I have to be functional and I can't afford to be out of commission any longer. Problem is that I'm probably the only idiot that can't figure out how to IV. I feel like a complete moron. I'm having the filming problems. One I have a hell of a time filming the syringe. I put h in a round metal measuring cup, add water and heat. I try to fill the damm syrange but the needle gets gunk or whatever on it and have a hell of a time getting it to fill up. Once I get 40CC to 60 CC of brown liquid I then try to shoot but I have missed a veil and have terrible huge bruises where I must have missed vein and only felt pain in arms. I had a couple of times where I got vein but felt nothing. What in the hell am I doing wrong.

Few relevant things...one, the gauge of the syringe that you're using...two, the nature/quality of the tar that you are using...three, the ratio of water-to-drug in the solution you are preparing (I would always add enough water so that the liquid was a golden amber color and "registers" were relatively easy to see)...etc.

Honestly I would seek the help of another iv drug user...I did tar for years but I've quit recently. Good luck

Anyone know how to get an awesome rush from tar? The rushbis really the only reason I use. My tar rushes suck. My preparation looks like ice tea. A beard it should look more like black coffee. Is my shot too weak? Thank you

I am not that much into the heroin market to be honest. But I Northern Europe, it is my experience that heroin mostly comes as #3 (brown powder that need something acidic added before it can be injected). Why is it that we almost never see heroin #4 in Europe? I have read that black tar is coming out of Mexico which explains why we do not see it in Europe as it is too expensive to move compared to heroin #3 coming from the middle east. But heroin 4# can be produced in Southeast asia? Is it the same explanation as with black tar? It is not viable to move heroin #4 from the southeast from asia to Europe because heroin #3 are closer and thus less expensive to move to Europe?

What does black tar look like in it's powder form before it's mixed with water & cooked? I don't think we have that over here at all, what we get is a wierd, light brown/grey powder that turns black on the foil. It's crap.

The one on the far right looks like an uncircumcised black cock.

Now the only real question is how little of a cut would you settle for to hoop it across the border?

Yea that acetylcodeine will get to you. I shoot tar all time, but ive yet to have a problem. Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........

And turning tar into powder is possibly, but its such a pain in the ass you might as well make your own 6-mam or heroin. It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine. Tar is NOT a precurser to powder, they are two different manifistations of heroin made with using different methods....
If you mix just enough water to melt tar down and smear it all over a ceramic plate make a nice even coat. Put the dish microwave for a minute or two look at it closely take it out scrape for the razor you got the unactivated looking powder and it's just as strong it doesn't ruin the drug...

What does black tar look like in it's powder form before it's mixed with water & cooked? I don't think we have that over here at all, what we get is a wierd, light brown/grey powder that turns black on the foil. It's crap.

ey rach hun how ya been?
i'm pretty sure black tar is, as the name suggests, a tarry substance. like a blob instead of a powder form.
is the stuff you get in Ireland that bad? we get #3 smack in like light/dark brown rocks but we sometimes get some greyish stufff, but that too is in rocks. as opposed to powder, its rare we get it in proper powder form down here in london and the quality isn't too bad on here. its runs as a dark brown on the foil and only really goes black once its dry/burned.

Why is it that we almost never see heroin #4 in Europe? I have read that black tar is coming out of Mexico which explains why we do not see it in Europe as it is too expensive to move compared to heroin #3 coming from the middle east. But heroin 4# can be produced in Southeast asia? Is it the same explanation as with black tar? It is not viable to move heroin #4 from the southeast from asia to Europe because heroin #3 are closer and thus less expensive to move to Europe?

i've always wondered this myself - i thought that the smokeable #3 stuff was mainly a UK thing but it is just as hard to get #4 all over the EU?
whereabouts is it that you come from mate (if you don't mind saying)? i thought that you could get b#4 in Amsterdam but i might have been mistaken...

If you mix just enough water to melt tar down and smear it all over a ceramic plate make a nice even coat. Put the dish microwave for a minute or two look at it closely take it out scrape for the razor you got the unactivated looking powder and it's just as strong it doesn't ruin the drug...

That sounds a lot more palatable than waterlining. I'm not sure I'd be brave s enough to microwave my dope back when I was using, but stuff like this is always good to know :)

It doesn't transform back into tar when the powder is exposed to air?

That sounds a lot more palatable than waterlining. I'm not sure I'd be brave s enough to microwave my dope back when I was using, but stuff like this is always good to know :)

It doesn't transform back into tar when the powder is exposed to air?

I've heard that powder made in this way will remain powderized unless the ambient temperature is hot.

For a while when I lived in the Midwest and our town had a serious dry spell, I was getting dope from an unfamiliar source, and I'm almost sure it powderized tar. Dark brown and if you squeezed it between your fingers it would clump together. I was surprised seeing something tarry in the Midwest, but like I said, it was an epic dry spell, so I guess enterprising dealers moved some from farther West.

Soy de Cdmx desde el año 2004 me inicie en el BTH pensando que fumaba opi ya que el dealer aseguraba que era un opio mas potente, a las pocas semana comence a chutarlo directo en las venas, hoy 2023 la unica vena disponible en mi cuerpo es en el cuello o rara vez alguna en otro lado, desde hace 6 o 5 años llego la china white y desde hace 3 ya solo pura china, el BT cuando me inicie era de lo mejor, me imagino que los lotes duraban meses guardados y el black tar era polvo marron que cuando se le agregaba calor formaba gota y con el tiempo paso por muchas de las etapas que comentan de la mexican hero, dura y cristalina como la obsidiana, en una solo una unica ocasion la piedra era roja traslucida que al ser diluida en agua el liquido era rosa, que buen material, aca rara vez llega mal material, siempre buena calidad.... pero ahora pura china, no me quejo pues era justo lo que necesitaba mi cuerpo para sanar mis heridas por los largos años de consumo, solo que la diferencia del black al white es el super rush del black y el super nod del white y el ichy en la cabeza... como quisiera unos fumes de un buen black tar para darme un acomodon como los de antier

I have been from Cdmx since 2004 I started at BTH thinking that I was smoking opi since the dealer assured that it was a more powerful opium, a few weeks later I began to shoot it directly into the veins, today 2023 the only vein available in my body ison the neck or rarely elsewhere, for 6 or 5 years the white china arrived and for 3 years now only pure china, the BT when I started was the best, I imagine that the batches lasted for months in storage and theBlack tar was a brown powder that when heat was added to it formed a drop and over time it went through many of the stages that are mentioned about the Mexican hero, hard and crystalline like obsidian, on only one occasion the stone was translucent red that whento be diluted in water the liquid was pink, what a good material, bad material rarely arrives here, always good quality... but now pure china, I am not complaining because it was just what my body needed to heal my wounds for the longyears of consumption, only that the difference between black and white is the super rush of the black and the super nod of the white and the ichy on the head... how I would like some smoke from a good black tar to give me a comfortable place like the ones from yesterday

I have been from Cdmx since 2004 I started at BTH thinking that I was smoking opi since the dealer assured that it was a more powerful opium, a few weeks later I began to shoot it directly into the veins, today 2023 the only vein available in my body ison the neck or rarely elsewhere, for 6 or 5 years the white china arrived and for 3 years now only pure china, the BT when I started was the best, I imagine that the batches lasted for months in storage and theBlack tar was a brown powder that when heat was added to it formed a drop and over time it went through many of the stages that are mentioned about the Mexican hero, hard and crystalline like obsidian, on only one occasion the stone was translucent red that whento be diluted in water the liquid was pink, what a good material, bad material rarely arrives here, always good quality... but now pure china, I am not complaining because it was just what my body needed to heal my wounds for the longyears of consumption, only that the difference between black and white is the super rush of the black and the super nod of the white and the ichy on the head... how I would like some smoke from a good black tar to give me a comfortable place like the ones from yesterday
Hey man, this thread is like six years old, I mean go ahead and post, but idk if anyone will respond