• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

North Carolina

Today i have done morphine sulfate, hydrocodone, perc 10(oxycodone), and a methadose ;)
i have had a great day kind of did a lot of opiates today with a few xanax to mellow me out a lil

i love the itchy and the euphoric high of Pain Meds so much
i def. addicted to Pain Meds. and thats just the way it is..

i don't inject none of the drugs but have injected morphine and oxycodone

Eat a Peach for Peace

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
m/28/Perth ,Australia

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
heroin used about 1x-2x weekly or less lately, getting less and less interested due to all the idoits I need to deal with to source it

3. How often do you use opiates?
1-2x a week, sometimes less

I4. Why do you use opiates?
depression, good mood, euphoria, sleep, painkiller
5. What kind of drug scene are you in?

none really go score once a week and live my own seperate life

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
IV

1) male, 18, South-Germany

2) I've already had Morphine, Opium, Codeine, and soon I'll try Ultram. I want to try
Tilidin and Buprenorphin also, but never had them before.

3) 1-3 times a week, but 3 times is rare.
Most often about 2 times..

4) I can't relax very good when I'm not stoned,
they also help me with my allday life,- they give me somekind of motivation,
so I live better with them.
They help me with my sometimes-depressions.

5) I'm not in any scene. I am the scene for myself =D
I've a friend who uses opiates too, but veery infrequent.
So we use opiates most often together in summer..

6) unfrequently: nasal (Morphine), but I don't really like that.
I like oral, and that's my favourite administration.

It's funny I started this thread over a year and a half ago, I'm almost 22, and all I ever do anymore is opiates. Moved all over the place, been through hell in back with rehab/detox, etc. but i'm still with them. this is like a lifetime commitment i've made. no regrets, no turning back....

1. 23 years old and i life in Holland

2. my first opiate was codeine ,2 years after that i tryed methadone ,not long after that i was using heroin

3. i'm on daily methadone and if i have enouth money i use heroin every day but lately i'm a broke son of a bitch so i use heroin when i have the money(2/3 time's a week.

4. i enjoy the euphoria and i like to not give a shit about anything and of course addiction.

5. non of my friends use heroin or any other opiate.they use coke ,amphetamine ,eeeee and weed

6. i smoke my heroin.....heroin is made for smoking over here.

Last edited:
uumpaloompa said:
It's funny I started this thread over a year and a half ago, I'm almost 22, and all I ever do anymore is opiates. Moved all over the place, been through hell in back with rehab/detox, etc. but i'm still with them. this is like a lifetime commitment i've made. no regrets, no turning back....

Heh, no shit. When I saw this back on the list, just had to go & see what I said back then. Since then a lot has happened...& I'll be seeing the PM doc in 2 hours. I'd probably take an alternative if there was one that worked.

i'm 17 years of age. i'm male and i'm from wichita, ks. born and raised.
the midwest.

oxycodone, hydrocodone, codiene, fentanyl, heroin(tar), methadone, morphine. i first used codeine or hydrocodone. i dont remember the pills to well it was so long ago.

almost daily
i use mainly oxycodone in the form of oc80's or percocets. on a almost daily basis. anywehre from: 40mg-100mg of oxy

4. Why do you use opiates?
well . . .hmm . . . i like them and like tastethewaste said the make me feel normal and happy and warm and safe. and theres more reason why to use then why not to. oh and withdraws arent fun.

most of my friends that i've had for awhile are tweakers. they'll use some opiates or benzo's every once adn awhile to sleep or feel nice and down'd

oral, nasal, i.v.
if i could i'd bang every time but alas not everythign is shootable. fuckin percs.

20, Denmark, Copenhagen (the capital)

The first thing I tried was ketobemidon which is pretty available in DK.
Then I tried raw opium, codeine, tramadol, oxycodon, morphine and then heroin. Today I'm a sucker for smack.

I don't use at the time but I have thought of "trying it again" - however I do realise what immense problems this may cause.

Of course I also really enjoy the sensation and relaxation of opiates but I also think it has to do with psychological problems, mainly a feeling of depression, necrophobia and concerns about how to fit in.

I don't like to do opiates with other people around, my friends however use a broad variety of different drugs, none of them are addicts though.

Oral: Morphine, ketobemidon, raw opium, codeiene, tramadol
Nasally: Heroin, oxycodon
Smoked: Heroin (rarely, i prefer insufflation)

And opiates are def. my drug of choice...

-Psyko

23 , Belmar , Monmouth County , New Jersey , USA

My first opiate was codeine I got when i broke my leg when i was 11 even back then after i took one of those T3's my mom kept in her purse i loved it . I would ask for them even after my leg stopped hurting. When I was 18 I got in a bad car wreck and broke my jaw. They put me on liquid hydrocodone and I feel in love. Within a Couple months of that I tried Heroin ive been using pretty much ever since that was 5 years ago. Time sure flys when ure nodding off. Lol.
Ive tried pretty much every opiate the list is just a little to long to get into , I just stated the ones i feel had the most impact on my life.

I use pretty much everyday or 2 sometimes when i run out of dope ill take suboxone to avoid withdrawls but ill do as much dope as i can pretty much when i can afford it.

They help me to forget about my problems , not feel lonely , get high as fuck , The same reasons as alot of people i guess.

Most of the people that i hang out with either use or have used at some point( at least smoke weed). Sometimes i find i dont get along to well with people who are totally clean.

I eat all opiate based pills besides OC's (sometimes i snort them) and Ill shoot heroin unless I dont have a rig then its going up my nose.

HAPPY HIGHS EVERYONE !!!!

18, WA state (but soon to be home in the southeast US again... not enough sunshine for my taste)

i used to use them like once a month maybe... .then i started getting prescribed percocet for medical issues/surgeries. hated it at first (got sick), but then really got into it after my second surgery. was prescribed lortab 10/percocet 10/tylox on a regular basis.... stole a lot of my family's pain drugs. used heroin IV for awhile.. now i take roxicodone and ms contin prescribed for chronic pain.

everyday when i can. i need it for pain, and i am so hopeless at putting myself on any regimen other than MUSTCONSUMENOW heh

they keep the pain away as well as my depression (don't tell me about withdrawal.... ugh), and it just feels so damn good to nod off to sleep every night high on them :]

i had a hardcore junkie (to everything, not just opiates) group of friends in high school... we'd all go out basically every night and party ourselves incoherent. now that i've gone off to college, i don't find the same scene... i find i am reclusing to get high with my fiancee and the few friends who are still nearby rather than going out and meeting people. lame, i know.

any and all. don't IV very much anymore, but not for lack of trying ;]

1. Central NJ, never ask a woman her age

2. Vicodin, morphine, hydromorphone, fentanyl.

3. Clean for 2 years

4. Shooting morphine felt like being in love

5. No drug scene, never was part of it, I was my own drug scene

6. Vicodin PO, all the others IV

18 - 25, Southwest USA (Cali)

I've used:
  • Hydrocodone
  • Oxycodone
  • Hydromorphone
  • Oxymorphone
  • Codeine
  • Morphine
  • Fentanyl
  • Heroin
  • Methadone
  • Tramadol

I normally use: Hydrocodone & Oxycodone regularly (at least one or the other everyday). I also use hydromorphone and fentanyl about 1-5 times a month when it's around.

Everyday or every other day if I don't have access.

Back pain, addiction, also it kills my anxiety (can't take benzos regularly because of memory issues) and provides a euphoria damn near every time that I just can't get enough of.

My friends and I usually just chill together at each other's houses. Never really go out and party, if we do it's maybe once a month if that. Most of us use opiates, cannabis, alcohol, and benzos. There is one person in my circle of friends who only uses opiates and rarely drinks. Another person only smokes pot and uses benzos. Some others take MDMA and cocaine once in a while, but I never partake in that.

Oxycodone - Snorted. Hydrocodone - Oral. Hydromorphone - Snorted. Fentanyl - Smoked.

Last edited:
m/20/north texas

i've done hydrocodone, oxycontin, suboxone, fentanyl, morphine, but i prefer heroin overall

used to use heroin everyday but now i'm on suboxone maintenance

to get high, to feel normal when addicted or not, the pleasure and relaxation of it where nothing matters

potheads, middle-class junkies, various other scenes

insufflation and i.v.

22, southeast

Was first prescribed hydrocodone 5/500s for wisdom teeth surgery, enjoyed taking one or two and smoking weed. Next moved on to oxys, initially taking 4 or 5 percocets to get a nice high but once I found OCs I really started to enjoy opiates. Then I graduated to heroin which is now my favor. I've done all the others in between - morphine, dilaudid, fentanyl, tramadol.

I'll go on week, week and a half, 2 week binges every now and then but I try to keep my use to a couple times a week.

They make everything alright.

I try not to associate with opiate users as they're a bad influence on me. Most of my friends aren't heavy into opiates which is good.

I don't IV but I'll do anything else to get the shit into me.

Thanks B! Actually not a bad thread to have around here. Shit DC is becomin much more opiate infested since I started moddin here lol. Anyways.

21. Dirty Jerz.

I been doin opiates since i was about 13 or 14. I always wanted to try dope n when I was in jr. high school I would ask my friends to check their medicine cabinets for me and I would raid the cabinet of anyone whose house I was in, ever. So I got alot of percs n vics that way, never found nothin good tho. Then I finally got to do dope when i was 16. So I done heroin oxy, hydro, codeine, methadones, suboxones, morphine, fentanyl , aint got a chance to check out the oxymorph or hydromorph yet but its chill I am more of a dopehead pharms are just the second best u feel me. Lately I jus use dope methadone and oxys.

Depends on how bad i am at the time. Theres been times I went for 3-4 month runs without stoppin, then stop for a week and get back on, etc. Im borderline pretty much. Lately I only use a couple times a week n Im good with that. Im on the fence between rec. use and dependent but its better than I been in the past 6 mos so Im cool wit it.

Every reason there is.

I dont really relate to nobody except the peoples who use. I got two friends who dont use the shit. But everyone else I be close to is on dope or pills.

I sniff that shit. (Unless like methadone ur better off eating it.) I use to IV , never got into it too serious thank god becuz the times I was just gettin into it, was when my fam found out what I was doin so I quit dope and IV'ing n all that for a few yrs. I aint against IV'in Im just tryna put it off as long as possible so i dont get back into it again, but I would definately do it if the bag n set was in front of me, its more of a convenience n lack of access (Thumbs down to NJ for their stupid needle laws)

-19, Texas.

-I've had an off-and-on hydrocodone habit for the past year (mostly off now). I like almost all opioids though; I've tried oxycontin, heroin, opium, morphine, methadone, suboxone and tramadol. Okay, half of those aren't all that great, but I love me some OC. Would like to try hydro/oxymorphone sometime. :(

-Was using on an almost daily basis for a few months a while back...I've significantly cut back my intake recently. I've been using maybe once a week? Not even that much, I don't think.

-Because they make me feel fucking awesome, just like everyone else. For a long time, though, they were an emotional crutch. It's refreshing to not have to take them just to feel normal anymore.

-Basically all of my friends smoke bud and drink, and almost all of us enjoy the occasional ecstacy party or acid trip. A few of my close pals (including one of my roommates) have shared a love affair with hydrocodone and OC, but I find that I only have one or two people to talk about and do brown with. For some reason it's sooooo much worse than pharms. :/

Pills - I just swallow them (yes, even OC - I actually LIKE the time release), 'cept morphine, you need to chew that shit. Pills weren't meant to be snorted imo.

Opium - Smoked obviously.

Heroin - Snorted. I've never IV'ed but I won't rule out the possibility of it ever happening.

24, Los Angeles, CA

The first thing I tried was hydrocodone, then oxy, then hydromorphone, then some poppy derivatives.

Here and there. I don't have a real connection to any good pharms, so I'm stuck taking tramadols most of the time. Thankfully tramadol works well for me.

All the reasons that most people use them.

I'm not really in a drug scene, as most of my friends don't use drugs too much. Some do, some don't. I just like drugs.

Oral, nasal, sub lingual,.

20,Romania,Eastern Europe.

I've started doing opiates almost 1 and a half years ago.I have a history with Tramadol, i have used it daily for almost 6 months.
And heroin i started doing a year ago, and at first ocasionally but since this winter almost daily.

I have done:
Codeine
Tramadol
Pentazocine
Morphine
Oxycodone
I have abused heroin and tramadol

Now almost daily.

Beacuse of the comatose dream like sleep, of the sweet nodding, and of course of i lov eheroin sex
Tram i used to use for the stimulant effects.

The smack/dissociative/pharmaceutical drug scene.
But i hang out with any kind of junkies, pill heads, pot lovers, speed freaks, dissociative lovers,psychonauts etc....
I like junkies, ppl who enjoy drugs and don't exaggerate or brag about their drug use, open-minded funny, non judgemental ppl with common scence and will power.
I have freiends whe use very rarely but most of my friends are hardcore users.

Heroin smoked at aluminium foil
Trmadol almost always oral ingestion, except for when i get my hands on some vials.
Morphine and Pentazocine always iv'd(because i get vials of 1 ml pharmaceutical grade)
Oxycodone always snorted.

Last edited:
29/m/east Tennessee

Ive been using everyday for the last 9 years mostly morphine and oxys,about a year stretch of going up north getting H, got pretty strung out on it somedays was doing up to 10 bags, recently been doing morph and oxys 2 or 3 times a day just whatever funds allow and whatever is available

I use to forget alot of things and because it just makes me feel better and I cant stand myself when Im not high.

pretty much IV only but i will eat a tab or perc or whatever to prevent being sick