• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

Im ashli 28 I live in little Mexico Yakima WA. Where the herions decent <snip>. Ive Been using 5 years now by Iv only. In that time ive NEVER MUSCLED it. Before I became a junkie I worked in healthcare so I'm a very good hit when it comes to shooting up but even being good doesn't Matter when you have no veins left. Im now hitting surface viens which cause you to bruise no matter what an I'm running outa those too. So can anyone tell me a book or a website or personal experience with where some big viens are that I might not have used and known about already? Much appreciated.
Where I.go? I need some?

Im the ill do whatever it fucking tskes to get my DOC (with the exception of prostitution) kinda opiate user. The one who gives a flying fuck about anything/anyone except banging, nodding off while smoking cigs and listening to music.

So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
28, Southern California

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
First opiate was Norco..from there it was Oxy then onto Heroin.

3. How often do you use opiates?
I’ve actually been illicit opiate free for a couple years. Got on methadone to get off Heroin & I’ve been off methadone since June.
4. Why do you use opiates?
I always loved the euphoria. It brought me complete relief from anxiety & depression. Loved nodding out. But I was constantly seeking oblivion.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
Lol I’m not necessarily in a drug scene. I still fuck around with party drugs, I just know my limits and opiates are def a hard limit for me.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
I started out smoking, but eventually became an IV user.

Well those are some of the main questions I wanted to ask, if anyone else has other questions to add, go ahead and tack it on. I just want to get a general consensus of what kind of users we have on this forum. peace

Late 30s; Southwest USA

Hydrocodone was the first. Codeine currently but have used a variety: poppy pods, kratom, OxyContin 20's, hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine, Percocet. Nothing stronger than oxycodone.

Daily for 17 years, with some time off here and there. Longest time off was just over a year. Withdrawals have thankfully never been that bad especially compared to quitting benzos or SSRIs.

To treat depression & anxiety mostly. They make me feel normal. I also have lots of aches and pains due to various chronic conditions but that's not the main reason I use them most days if I'm honest.

I don't use socially and most people don't know I use pills so it's not much of a "scene". The drug of choice in my area is meth by a long shot.

Oral only. Never IV'ed or snorted an opiate. Never overdosed or even puked from a drug or withdrawal from a drug. I'm super conservative even after all these years.

Whats your age and your geographical location?
44 in Texas, USA

Long the me user of pain pills and been into heroin only about 3yrs.

I use on a daily basis

I use mostly for pain control for my chronic pain. I get legitimate scripts for my hydrocodone and dilaudid.

Just chill n use with my friends.

Oral for my hydrocodone and IM/IV/oral for my dilaudid and IM for my heroin. Smoke my meth.

So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

20, Southwest USA

First opiate was hydrocodone, and it progressed from there. Now I tend to just use oxycontin, hydromorphone, and occasionally heroin.

I tend to use every other week, sometimes once a week for awhile, but never a real steady habit. I like to keep my tolerance low, and Im weary of getting myself addicted.

I really enjoy the euphoria/happiness/sedated/content feeling that opiates give me. They are great recreationally and to do alone. Most of the time Im off in my own world nodding to hard to really want to go out and do too much. I also like using opiates when im doing stims, they just seem to bring me back to baseline, and i feel fine.

Most of the people I hang around with don't use alot of anything to heavily or alot. Most people I hang with are into weed/alcohol/coke and the occasional psychedelic or mdma experience, which is why I find Im all by myself most of the time when it comes to opiates. I tend to be on my own in that category. Only a few guys I know do opiates, and hardly at all.

Oral, Nasal, Smoke Heroin, and I IV hydromorphone occasionally.

Well those are some of the main questions I wanted to ask, if anyone else has other questions to add, go ahead and tack it on. I just want to get a general consensus of what kind of users we have on this forum. peace

1. 28, Los Angeles

2. I’ve been completely opiate free with no relapses since June. I’ve been illicit opiate free a couple years. But when I was using, it started with norcos. From there it went to Oxy, and finally heroin. Smoking it, then eventually on the needle.

3. I was absolutely addicted when I was using, so I’d spend about $160 daily on heroin. Even more $ when I was using pills.

4. I used opiates to cure my social anxiety & depression.

5. I’ve been in all kinds.

6. I started popping pills of course. Then would smoke the oxy on foil. Then smoking h, then shooting. Never did the snorting method tho.

Atlantic Canada. Coke both in powder form and rock is the DOC here and the most common but opiates are plentiful if you know a connect. It's a very small place so if you have a bad rep you are fucked altogether as noone worth a fuck will sell to a fuckin grass or cop bait. Also if you are not from here which would be rather obvious by the lack of a accent you had better know someone who can vouch for you or you aren't getting fuck all. However if you have a good rep you will have no trouble scoring anything so it works both ways.

The main opiates on the streets now are morphine, hydromorphone and methadone. Of course codeine is easy to get as it's OTC and it's not very hard to get a doc to script you Tylenol#3's or 4's or the 30mg codeine pills with no acetaminophen or the high dose codeine contins. Oxycodone used to be the opiate most sought after here but after they got rid of the oxycontins the price for Oxy IR's and Percocet went right through the fucking roof with percs going for as much as $8 a pill for fuckin 5mg percs! That is fucking insane. So now instead of people eating oxycontins, Oxy IR's and percs you get people eating or shooting morphine or snorting or shooting dilaudid or hydromorph contins. Methadone is easy to get to but goes for about $1 a mg which is a tad pricey.

I have watched the opiate scene change alot since i was a wee lad. Fiorinal-C's, Tylenol#3's and 4's, 30mg codeine pills, Demerol, morphine or if you where really lucky dilaudid used to be the most common opiates on the street here back around the mid to late 90's. Now most people younger then me wouldn't even know what Fiorinal-C's or Demerol are
Here in the mid-Atlantic USA, between Washington DC and Baltimore... my preference is real China white(tan-light brown). We have always had fent and scramble in Baltimore from the beginning of my use in 2010 unlike most places that it didn’t take over until 2015/2016. I still prefer it since I use my nose. Always have. Never wanted to get married to the needle. Once 2016 came around I started playing with getting clean. Would put together 6months working a program and all. Eventually put together alittle over 2 years from dec 2016-feb 2019. Since then I’ve gone back to methadone for a bit and suboxone for a bit as well. Of course not together. Would last maybe 6-8months at a time. While on methadone I still used daily but since it was during covid they allowed me take homes. I got up to going to the clinic Tuesday and Friday’s at 90mg max. Leveled off at first at 45mg but didn’t stop my use. Kicked methadone for the second time last fall which was aug-oct of 2021. These days take 12mg of subs daily. Probably 2-3days a month I’ll treat myself with dope. These days when I really get the itch for some and a few drinks doesn’t fill it, a few lines of blow do. Nothing extreme compared to my younger days. At this point in my life at 28.. I’ve realized that in order to be generally happy I have to at least be on subs. When I had those two years with nothing at all but my SSRI’s since I consider subs or methadone as not clean/sober. (I used sober since I worked AA) I was never generally happy with life. Even with the solid job, the girl, and everything else looking up. Opportunities, hobbies going well. The whole 9. Not to mention helping others. Which was huge for me. Always has been and still is since I continue to work in the treatment field to this day. There’s my 2 sense when it comes to opiates. My experience if anyone is interested. Am not the type that I need you to be. Not caring what anyone thinks he done wonders for my life.

Here in the mid-Atlantic USA, between Washington DC and Baltimore... my preference is real China white(tan-light brown). We have always had fent and scramble in Baltimore from the beginning of my use in 2010 unlike most places that it didn’t take over until 2015/2016. I still prefer it since I use my nose. Always have. Never wanted to get married to the needle. Once 2016 came around I started playing with getting clean. Would put together 6months working a program and all. Eventually put together alittle over 2 years from dec 2016-feb 2019. Since then I’ve gone back to methadone for a bit and suboxone for a bit as well. Of course not together. Would last maybe 6-8months at a time. While on methadone I still used daily but since it was during covid they allowed me take homes. I got up to going to the clinic Tuesday and Friday’s at 90mg max. Leveled off at first at 45mg but didn’t stop my use. Kicked methadone for the second time last fall which was aug-oct of 2021. These days take 12mg of subs daily. Probably 2-3days a month I’ll treat myself with dope. These days when I really get the itch for some and a few drinks doesn’t fill it, a few lines of blow do. Nothing extreme compared to my younger days. At this point in my life at 28.. I’ve realized that in order to be generally happy I have to at least be on subs. When I had those two years with nothing at all but my SSRI’s since I consider subs or methadone as not clean/sober. (I used sober since I worked AA) I was never generally happy with life. Even with the solid job, the girl, and everything else looking up. Opportunities, hobbies going well. The whole 9. Not to mention helping others. Which was huge for me. Always has been and still is since I continue to work in the treatment field to this day. There’s my 2 sense when it comes to opiates. My experience if anyone is interested. Am not the type that I need you to be. Not caring what anyone thinks he done wonders for my life.
Interesting post, thanks for taking the time to write it. Hope to see you around on Bluelight in the future!

Interesting post, thanks for taking the time to write it. Hope to see you around on Bluelight in the future!
I will be. I’ve been coming here for years starting in 2010 when first Introduced to opiates. Just never made an account. Would get the info needed and bounce. What made me write all that out ? Not really sure

39, Wisconsin, USA

First ones I tried were Percocet and Vicodin. I've used almost all of them, including heroin. The only one I don't prefer is morphine.

For many years I used every day (sometimes off and on). Now I use 1-2 times a week.

They make me feel comfortable.

Most people I know smoke weed or pop ecstacy.

Oral and nasal. Used to iv heroin, but don't use it anymore.

20, Southwest USA

First opiate was hydrocodone, and it progressed from there. Now I tend to just use oxycontin, hydromorphone, and occasionally heroin.

I tend to use every other week, sometimes once a week for awhile, but never a real steady habit. I like to keep my tolerance low, and Im weary of getting myself addicted.

I really enjoy the euphoria/happiness/sedated/content feeling that opiates give me. They are great recreationally and to do alone. Most of the time Im off in my own world nodding to hard to really want to go out and do too much. I also like using opiates when im doing stims, they just seem to bring me back to baseline, and i feel fine.

Most of the people I hang around with don't use alot of anything to heavily or alot. Most people I hang with are into weed/alcohol/coke and the occasional psychedelic or mdma experience, which is why I find Im all by myself most of the time when it comes to opiates. I tend to be on my own in that category. Only a few guys I know do opiates, and hardly at all.

Oral, Nasal, Smoke Heroin, and I IV hydromorphone occasionally.

Theres only one reply to this question "a monster" thats what type of user i am... i keep going and going to no end...

Age and location?
29 from Yonkers New York

What is your experience with opiates?
So the first time I ever took an opiate was when I was 12. It was Tylenol #3 that I got prescribed for a broken collar bone. I loved how it made me feel but I didn't use opiates again until age 16, 17, and 18 I was using Vicodin, Percocet, and Roxy's and I fell in love with them. Then I stopped for a couple years and then when I was 20 I started with Percocets again and tried Suboxone. At 21 I started using Heroin mostly sniffing it and then at 22 I started shooting it. Occasionally I did pills like Norco, Percocet, MS Contin, Codeine, and oxy 10s but at this point I was doing heroin most of the time because it was easier to get and more affordable. I stopped shooting in 2018 after I got hep c and went back to sniffing it. I got sober and clean for two years and then I relapsed at age 27. I overdosed on straight Fentanyl and I went on Suboxone for 6 months then I got off, I was smoking alot of crack and doing other drugs and then I did dope again while I was in detox, tried Kratom a couple times but then I went back on Suboxone.

How often do you use opiates? On and off throughout the years, but I'm on 16 mgs of Suboxone daily

Why do you use opiates? They feel good, euphoric and self medicating anxiety and depression.

What kind of drug scene are you in? Both the heroin/Fentanyl and crack scene unfortunately. But also the marijuana and psychedelic scene a little bit.

What kind of ROA?

Sniffing, shooting, and orally

1. My territory Bible Belt
2. i use I v morphine, iv oxycodone, iv diamorphine, iv & in oxymorphone (All time FAV) & iv liquid hydromorphone, oral hydrocodone (mehhh)
3. I use whenever I can
4. chronic pain, loneliness, and life just sucks where I’m at…bags of disks everywhere
5. the team no friends no family scene
6. every roa you can imagine my favorite Is hospital liquid diluadid straight in my iv catheter but snorting when my veins are in hiding

^oral opium? Who are you, De Quincy?

29, NorCal

Starting taking them for fun a little over 10 years ago. More regularly like 5 years ago. I've been on oxycodone pain management for long periods, that was my first daily use. More recently been using powder heroin, I prefer to effect and am no longer on pain management.

Daily

Makes life better, decreases my anxiety and depression. My life has gotten been better overall since I committed to use--lower anxiety has led to job opportunities, better socialization, etc.

The cannabis scene, where people also do psychedelics. I don't know anyone who takes opiates recreationally with any frequency in real life.

Snorting powder heroin
<snip> no sourcing plz

Last edited by a moderator: