⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite last line in a movie

ouroboros said:

OOOHHHHHH that is the EXACT line I was going to quote!! For those still scratching their heads "Fuck" is the last line from the last film of the late great Stanley Kubrick EYES WIDE SHUT.

Nietzche said:
It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected. It is only after you've lost everything that you're frree to do anything. Nothing is static. Everything is evolving ... everything is falling apart.

:D

Aw, come on Derrick . . . there just words, how bad could it be? from Gossip.

"I'm coming to get you, you intergalactic basterds!" - Derek from Peter Jackson's first film; Bad Taste.=D

"I'm sorry... you met me at a very strange time in my life."

*cue explosions and Pixies music*

I just saw 200 cigarettes and although I don't rememebr the exact line, Dave Chapelle said something like this "These are my booty eyes"

"And poof. Just like that, he's gone."

Kevin Spacey - The Usual Suspects

It's driving me crazy. It has been so long I can't remember. But I always loved the last line that the grandpa in "The Lost Boys" says. In the scene he is taking a Coca-Cola out of the fridge and he says something. Damnit, I'm gonna go look around and see if I can find it!
Maybe someone else knows, here is a poster pic.

Click to enlarge.

Indelibleface said:
"Now, I'm going home to sleep with my wife."

-Michael McKean as Mr. Green, Clue

I just saw this for the first time a couple weeks ago at a midnight showing in my local independent theatre. There was a group of actors miming the action live in from of the movie screen as well, pretty cool.

Anyway, I was going to quote the very same line. :D

Die2Versify said:
It's driving me crazy. It has been so long I can't remember. But I always loved the last line that the grandpa in "The Lost Boys" says. In the scene he is taking a Coca-Cola out of the fridge and he says something.
"One thing about livin' in Santa Carla I never could stomach. All the damn vampires."

^ Thank you so much!! Pretty funny he knew the whole time, and no one else knew he knew.

I'll be able to sleep tonight now! ;)

"So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suit, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

"now i love weed, I LOVE IT. but not as much as i love pussy. the end." =D

a side note...finder, you've just recently seen "clue"??

Danny: Oh, shit, what is this? Am I dead? Linoleum? This must be hell. Oh no, what a cliche. I've had some time to think about it and it's pretty simple after all. I think it's like the man said, "Man is the measure of all things." I should know. I ran the gamut. Tom Van Allen got his revenge. Good for Tom. And Danny Parker? He got gut-shot for being a lowlife rat. That sucks for him. As far I'm concerned, they're both dead. So who is this guy? Tell you the truth, I still don't know. But I like his chances. I really like his chances.