Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite last line in a movie

^ I think it is. It may not be the absolute last sentence, but its in that last part at the end where Raoul Duke is watching Dr. Gonzo leave. I used to have the entire text to it...hmm...I know someone around here does. I'll look more though.

Last edited:
not an excat quote but something like this

don't get me wrong I love weed

but not as much as I Love Pussy

"Becca! Watch out! Waterfall ahead"

"Shut up!! You're gonna ruin the surprise!!"

bong420tripper said:
^ I think it is. It may not be the absolute last sentence, but its in that last part at the end where Raoul Duke is watching Dr. Gonzo leave. I used to have the entire text to it...hmm...I know someone around here does. I'll look more though.

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.

---

"It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does ?"

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Se7en rules

"Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. (gunshot)
How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land "

This is from that french movie 'La Haine' I haven't seen it in a while, so that might be alittle off.

"M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E" - Full Metal Jacket
"The.... horror" - Apocalypse Now
"So. it's one last shot, and salut, huh? One last shot." - Hard Core Logo

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...
You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry...
You will someday.

...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...
You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry...
You will someday.
[/B]-sf

That is a wonderful, wonderful line. What movie is that from?

^^^ american beauty - if you haven't already seen this film, you *need* to. btw, the screenwriter (alan ball, if i'm not mistaken) also created the television show six feet under.

^ you are not mistaken :)

i love the deliberately cliched last lines of willy wonka and the chocolate factory:

Willy Wonka: And Charlie: don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he'd ever wished for.
Charlie Bucket: What happened?
Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.

:)

alasdair

"this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" is always a good one :) also, full metal jacket, as stark said.

those two are actually among my personal favourites, but i have to mention fight club (with the narrator's understatement of the year "you met me at a very strange time of my life"), and lost in translation. actually lit is more the lack thereof - it doesn't *have* a final line as such, as whatever is whispered between johanssen and murray's characters is unheard to the audience - it is, however, one of the most touching scenes i've ever had the pleasure to watch :)

Been mentioned already, but they are the best, no doubt:

"Too bad the girl won't live.... but then again... who does?" - Blade Runner

"The horror.... the horror..." - Apocalypse Now

--- G.

here i am hollywood. my name is..........rita.

In a moment of time, too short to be measured, space turned and twisted upon itself.

And for the first time in his life, he went to the place where dreams are born.

Freeze motherfucker, drop your fucking gun!

You ain't got me. You ain't even got your body anymore. You got nothin'.
Nada. Zip. Goose egg. Nil. Donut

dick laurent is dead

just another freak in the freak kingdom

It hasn't been mentioned already and I'm surprised that it isn't..

" Man's got his limitations "..

Magnum Force, "Dirty" Harry Callahan.

%)

It is only after disaster that we can be resurrected. It is only after you've lost everything that you're frree to do anything. Nothing is static. Everything is evolving ... everything is falling apart.

I was just talking to a friend a few minutes ago about how the Cronenberg movies that I've seen ('Crash' and 'Existenz') both have really memorable last lines.

Not that I can remember them word for word, but I remember James Spader in 'Crash' reassuring his girlfriend character that she didn't die this time, but "maybe next time, honey.. Maybe next time."

And then there's the dude at the end of 'Existenz' who stops in the middle of a fight and says "umm, by the way.. are we still in the game?"

I wanna see Cronenberg's other films now to find out if they all have such funny last lines.