⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite last line in a movie

faris said:
a side note...finder, you've just recently seen "clue"??

Yeah, somehow I never saw it even though Michael McKean is one of my favorite actors. I thought it was hilarious!

"Before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. I don't think it would be snowing now if he weren't still up there. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it. " - Edward Scissorhands

"Dear Roberta Sparrow, I’ve reached you in your book, and there’s so many things I need to ask you. Sometimes I’m afraid of what you might tell me. Sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll tell me that this is not a work of fiction. I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to."

<<"Too bad the girl won't live.... but then again... who does?" - Blade Runner>>

Arrgh! Scooped!

;)

this scared the crap out of me when i was little:

"So if your air conditioner goes on then fritz, your washing machine blows up, or your video recorder conks out; before you call the repairman, turn on the lights, check the closets, and cupboards... look under all the beds.

Because you never can tell.

There just might be a gremlin in your house."

8o

"Only call me Mrs. Darsy when youare completely, utterly, and incandescently happy"

"Well then, Mrs. Darsy...Mrs. Darsy... Mrs. Darsy... Mrs. Darsy"

ok, you'd only get how great this ending is if you've seen the movie, so go see it!! especially if you're a chick, you'll love it!

Pride and Prejudice

From Harold and Kumar

Kumar talking to Harold "Hey Rolde, you do know what's legal in Amsterdam right?"

"Someday the children of the new sun will meet the children of the old. I think they will be our friends. You can tell your children of the day when everyone looked up and realized that we were only tenants of this world. We have been given a new lease -- and a warning -- from the landlord."

2010: The Year We Make Contact

That one really took me emotionally when seen in context.

"Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the KO-DAN Armada."

Let's get her. - The Boys

or

I'm coming to get you, you intergalactic bastards! - Bad Taste

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Belisarius said:
<<"Too bad the girl won't live.... but then again... who does?" - Blade Runner>>

Arrgh! Scooped!

;)
ditto

very existentialist