• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Life After E, It gets worse not better

Tlw20grl

Bluelighter
This note is to all the frequent users of E...to anyone no longer using..much love for you all...
Okay people.....Whats going on here...Look at this...Oprah is right about E. Its very bad for you. I used it for 3 years and NOW I feel basically stupid. I am not a user anymore and its only getting worse for me. My memory sucks. I can't even remember if I stop at a stop sign when I drive. Its a fog. Its because of E because Thats all I used. I am only 20 years old and I get body twitches, depression severely, my joints hurt, my teeth chip away easily. I don't even want to know how my brain looks. All I am saying is that E can be great but it can physically and emotionally hurt you. I was a straight A, B student, now my skills suck ass and my motor skills have slowed down alot. I met other people my age with these problems its actually nice to know I am not the only one. Someday you will see..Its only a phase and if you ever come out of it...it hurts bad inside. I am trying to help local kids who have these problems. My helping works..I believe someone needs to get out there and tell people the truth about E. The deathly truth is that all you kids are young and have future and you are all in this denial...I was there...telling the media to fuck off when they exploited my drug of choice..But now...I want them to help you guys..reality is whats out there..rather than partying every weekend with E...take a look at yourselves...every weekend......is that normal? no nothings normal especially the life after E...taking 2, 3, 4, or even up to 12 pills a night knowing that by the time you take the 4th or 5th you don't even roll anymore but you keep taking more because you crave that altimate high you had when that rush first came to you that night. Then it just becomes a weekend, weekly, monthly event. Well thats a problem in this world and if people our age soon see it then we can all come together and truelly unite in a sober life...NOT With A SYNTHETIC LOVE that E gives to us..thats right....synthetic...
I hope that this helps anyone and I am not trying to tell you guys to stop using. I am simply sharing the way I feel in hoping to enlighten the bright minds out there before there minds could be destroyed...by E..
Thanks and Real PLUR from the heart
TLW20GRL

Thanks for your post. I think it would help put things in context if you could share with us how much ecstasy you took, how often, and for how long?

Well, I used for 3 years, started off at just about a pill a weekend and then to more and more each weekend then before I quit using it I took about 2, 3 pills every couple of days and then right before I went to the hospital for it, I took 7 in a 4 hour period...my tolerance built up as the years went..and at some points I would quit taking it all together for months at a time to rebuild my tolerance..but it always turned out bad.

^
|
|
Moron! No kidding you're fucked up. Every other day? We promote moderation on this board, to prevent a fucked up brain like yours. If you choose to abuse E, then you're going to end up all fucked up. Sorry to say, but you got what was comin' to ya.
------------------
Representin' Raleigh, NC and Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: LaviathanX

Okay i did not say every other day...I said every couple of days... and I am not the only one who abuses E....There are tons of kids who do it every weekend...I don't do E any more...you poor sad kid your IN DENIAL....see how defensive you get towards me...

~did you practice any harm reduction?
did you pre- and post- load?
two or three pills every other day is still waay more than anyone should take. and you know that.
the anti-drug message that you're trying to get cross is no better than the U.S. govt.'s failed "just say no" campaigne.
sorry to hear how about how your feeling but as said before...you got what you deserved.
peace
bluE

thanks for your post. But you know what..drugs effect all people different. Sorry to hear you fucked up your life. I know plenty of people who use drugs, have great lives, and are in good health. Its all about balance. Party as hard as you work, work as hard as you party!
------------------
"freedom has nothing to fear from the truth"

HAHAHA, denial? I've done E 6 times in 8 months. Not every couple of days, or every weekend. I'm sorry you said something? oh..ok. So suck it.

Hmm being using for 8 years have two degrees a senior position in marketing and I'm only 26. Also I've never done that many pills because I choose moderation. Hmm Choice an interesting thing.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

hey Tlw20grl, i know you mean well, but it's just not right to say "E is bad". the amount of E you did, for that length of time... yeah that's bad.
but a lot of people use E occassionally and responsibly and it's in no way inevitable that it's going to fuck you up with depression etc.
people, esp. younger people, need educating about the _real_ risks of using E and what harm reduction techniques are available.
a "E is bad", "just say no" attitude doesn't really help.
------------------
*twiddle*bug*
"work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching"

3 pills every couple of days for three years?!
Girl you were stupid BEFORE you took E.
BTW Oprah knows fuck all. She's advising people not to drink water when taking E. Bitch is even dumber than you...

Okay people listen to me once again..
Maybe I did not make my self clear....I used E for 3 years on and off for months at a time...I had a great career. I got straight A, B's. I had college prep classes through High School. I DID NOT use E all the time every couple of days just every so often. This last year was bad because I became a dealer. So say on a Friday I would eat like 4 pills then wednesday I would eat like 2. Just recently it was like that. I used to just take one pill a weekend when I went to parties then it progressed as my tolerance did. I met hundreds of kids at parties who eat lots of pills every weekend. This one kid ate 45 pills and he has permenant eye damage (in one night). This message wasn't to offend any one who uses E. I know people who only take every now and then. Responsibly....I am not saying EVERYONE is in denial...because yes some people know what they are doing. This message was for people who use it every weekend at RAVES and they all know who they are...I know at least 45 people off the top off my head who ABUSE E. They all used to party with me at my place..so I know theres more people out there so for ALL you who use it and NOT ABUSE it GOOD FOR YOU.
Oprah is right about the water. When I was sick the doctor at the hospital told me NOT to drink any more water because it flushed important nutrients from my body that I needed to recuperate. They said drink juices that say 100% pure juice on them..They have less Sugar.
So sorry about starting all the rucus in here. I just know that there are SOME PEOPLE out there who do need help with this...I have been sober for 5 weeks now and 5 weeks ago I took E but before that I did not take it for 3 months...so I am not that STUPID like you think I am......
TLW20GRL

what did you know about e before you started taking it? just out of interest?
------------------
*twiddle*bug*
"work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching"

Twiddlebug,
the answer to your question: Three years ago I knew nothing about it. In fact the first time I used it I hated it. I was so sick from it. So I didn't touch it and no one told me any thing about it. Then when a friend of mine wanted some we did it together but only a small amount(like half) then after that it progressed. Until about a year after using it I started to hear things about it. How bad it was. But I did not give a shit because I liked the way I felt on it. Then until this year I've heard all I needed to about it. Like this website or erowid and when I first used it I didn't know about these websites. If I knew then what i know now then I probably wouldn't have used it as often as I did.
You see how that works?

If you look around bluelight you will see that most people are critical when anyone mentions they take pill each week (or more). And yet you sound like your message is directed at everyone who takes e. Clearly not all users are like you were, so do not try to generalise people please
smile.gif

It's good that you tell your story, but from what you wrote, it sounds like you are blaming the drugs rather than facing the fact that it was your actions that caused the negative effects. Think about yourself before you accuse others of being in denial!
mdma can be an enlightening experience, and can bring many good things to peoples lives if they do not abuse it.
You also talk about people "our age". This shows you don't even know who bluelighters are. What makes you think everyone is your age (whatever that is)? I'd guess that there would be ppl from 15 to 50 that read bluelight. Maybe you could learn something from them?
Also one of the biggest mistakes I think e users make is when they begin to get a tolerance they take more, rather than taking a break. I had my first pill almost 10 years ago, have always practiced moderation, and have not noticed any negative side effects. Don't presume everyone thinks or acts as you do.

I agree that moderation is *better but you still can see negative effects i take e only every 4 weeks and pre/post load and take one pill at a time but i still have a memory problem which i didn't have before e.(Not to say that it wasn't by my choice to take e i mean its a wonderful drug,you just can't take a drug and not have a price to pay)

I had college prep classes through High School.
At the high school I graduated from, college prep courses where the normal, or average, classes.
Anyway, E didn't do this to you, YOU did this to YOU. I can't remember the last time an E pill held a gun to my head and said, "swallow me motherfucker! Or else..." Taking all those pills was your choice.