• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

Saw the thread and couldnt help but make my first post here. The most Ive ever nodded out was during my first time at jury duty. Had almost no sleep the night before, had to drive crazy far to the courthouse, got there and was already feeling sick. I found a parking spot and sifted 4 30mg oxycodone pills which I sniffed as fast as I could. I felt like such a goddamn junkie that day constantly fighting with myself to stay awake. Very weird feeling catching yourself nodding out in a room with a judge and lawyers.

fuck em, your not the one on trial ;)

Best nods: After shooting heroin of course ;)

Worst nods: Overdosing on fentanyl/methadone

Heaviest nods: Fentanyl

Not an Opiate but since this is the active nod thread, I figured Id throw this is. I remembered about one particular instance on MDMA. It wasnt a continuous nod, just a long (probably 10min-ish) trance like state. Really clean MDMA, plenty-a-weed, and great tunes. I just fell into a dream of pure ecstasy, pun intended as fuck :p

OT: Pretty sure Ive already answered, cant be fucked searching for my post. So: Heroin. Fentanyl was good, but I prefer Heroin alltogether.

Shot o' Heroin + DPH for a long lasting nod, or smoked fentanyl if i want to fall out of the chair.

For me, dilaudid.

Interestingly enough, I also nod on kratom. It seems hit or miss, some people do and some people don't.

I'd have to say Opana (Oxymorphone) was a great nod. Oxycodone is great too. It's a very clean nod.

As opposed to heroin... which is great and all, it's amazing but it feels like a dirty nod. But definitely good dope is a great nod.

Honestly, if you do enough of any you will have a fantastic nod lol.

I think oxycodone gives me a deeper nod than heroin, which is more like a 'surface' one, if that makes sense.

I think oxycodone gives me a deeper nod than heroin, which is more like a 'surface' one, if that makes sense.
come get the st Louis h. shit gives such a deep nod you'll be almost comatose. :p

Talking strictly about nodding, I guess levorphanol was the most nod inducing opioid I took and it lasts and lasts.

Oxys actually make me nod hard which is weird. I can consume a decent amount of good black tar for the area i live in and i still don't nod out(i dont have much of a opiate tolerance anymore either i can get high on 20mgs of hydrocodone), although i do enjoy staying up on tar to feel every last bit of the euphoria/warmth and to sit there and watch movies/smoke cannabis. Hell i might have to ride some horse this weekend sounds like a plan tar+hash.

16mg's of hydromorphone intranasally gives me the strongest nod. I recall nodding out super hard on it one time while I was eating cereal at night and I woke up at some odd ass time in the morning with my face in the bowl.

insufflating IR oxymorphone or hydromorphone gives me a nod from Heaven.... but a good dose of methadone and smoking cannabis will make me nod for hoursss. currently im on oxycodone and ill nod for a good 30 minutes if i rail 30mg with a few mg's taken orally. i dont see how anyone nods off of tramadol though, it gives me the good opiate euphoria at first them makes me somewhat energised. but i try to stay away from tram now cause i had a massive seizure on it a few months back.

A high dose of dilaudid (like around 20mgs) will certainly get me off. I once was riding the subway and the transit cops stopped me after following me for like 20 mins. after I slammed 24mgs of D in a hotel restroom. It was kinda sad..

IV methadone always gave me the best nod :/. IV heroin is far more enjoyable though