• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

IV morphine was so good I felt like I was in heaven but I still think heroin is better. So I have to say heroin... I would maybe say fent but that shit just knocked me out and wasn't that enjoyable. It was definitely strong but too scary....

Heroin for me....Oxycodone makes me not nod at all, quite the opposite.

Heroin. Oxycodone gives me more of an energetic easy going buzz.

I've had some really good nods from heroin, but nothing has made me nod like oxymorphone did back when the old ones were around. To be honest though, I much prefer a stimulating opiate high to a sedating one.

I've had some fantastic nods from Oxycodone but more often than not it gives me an uplifting buzz. Dia/Morphine gives me a consistently good nod especially with a potentiator and benzo. Have had the pleasure of trying Hydromorphone and that also gave me a very strong nod.

Any strong opiate, oxycodone, morphine, oxymorphone will give you a good nod....

But its heroin by a landslide!

I don't really like the nod.. so I activley try and avoid batches of dope or drugs that provide that feeling intensley.. I'd much rather get sometjing that gives a good rush because that's just what I'm all about. That being said though... good H will wreck you almost any day of the week. I've had my hardest nods on strong dope by far, but that's just me. Of course, I don't keep a connect long if that's what is happening. I'll trade up for dope with less nodding potential but one hell of a banging rush. 8o

Yeah scags, I love the rush too, but I like dope with some staying power....pretty much any opiate will make you nod, but I know you've had dope that gave you a bangin' rush but kind of fizzled out after that....I'd rather a good rush followed by a long high...You still clean off dope?

You still clean off dope?

Yeah man, still staying strong. Although.. I'm not going to lie a huge reason for that is that I met a girl who is perfect/has never done drugs and doesn't take any of my shit.

I'm still on my suboxone taper but it's going well. Pretty soon.. I'll be free. Hah.

Oxy. Gives me a way better nod than heroin, actually.

Yeah man, still staying strong. Although.. I'm not going to lie a huge reason for that is that I met a girl who is perfect/has never done drugs and doesn't take any of my shit.

I'm still on my suboxone taper but it's going well. Pretty soon.. I'll be free. Hah.

Hey that's great man good for you! Love can be a powerful motivator! ;)

Morphine or heroin doesn't do much for me. Have tried many different RoAs and product to. So for me, those two are no good for the nod or even the high.

Oxycodone is king. Though it has to be a high dose for the nod, which I don't use it for. It's too much...

n saying that, Tramadol gives me a wonderful nod near the end stages, mixed with codeine it's great for nodding. That combination wins for me.

if we are going into combinations, the best-ever nod experience I had was when i snorted meth (i dont like stimulants, or meth, but i had some anyway) and did a massive dose of oxycodone (30mg) which is 3x my normal amount about 4 hours later. Meth + oxy should be the true speedball. Could see how addicting that shit would be.

and this post clearly prooves how different opiates can be on everyone.....Heroin and morphine not giving u any nod but oxy does...lool jus saying how opiates r so different on ppl...

I'm on the East Coast so for me, it's heroin... the #4 powder that disolves very easily... but from what I've gathered from limited experience, word of mouth, and the net.. the winner will be TAR HEROIN. The impurities that are eliminated from tar give a more complex experience. When I shoot east coast dope, I'm only experiencing diamorphine. If I shoot tar, I'm getting the coveted diamorph but also the other alkaloids which attribute to the pipe dream opium high. I'm basing this off of mostly what I've read in books, but the otherworldly feeling seems to come from a lot of those chemicals that #4 is cleaned free of. If I dose correctly with #4, I'll dream and even start mumbling incoherent shit to people that aren't there...

WHY can't we not be sober.. JUST want to start this over... WHY can't we sleep forever... ?

I had some pretty intense visions with oxy many years ago.. so in reality, I think your best nod will probably come from your opiate of choice.

and this post clearly prooves how different opiates can be on everyone.....Heroin and morphine not giving u any nod but oxy does...lool jus saying how opiates r so different on ppl...

This also explains how some people get strung out on vicoden, darvocet, and T3s... I can't help but to think that if I could give him some of the dope I get, he'd have a different opinion.

^what kind of heroin are you getting that it doesn't give you a nod....You give a heavy even a heavy oxy user some decent H, they'll be half blind and pukin all night long....theres no comparison, really....sure mg for mg there's stronger opiates, but do a couple points of some good H and it just blows everything out of the water, no contest....there's no way somebody whose really had good heroin could possibly say, "Heroin just doesnt do it for me!"....It's not really a matter of preference, its fucking heroin! sure, theres garbage that barely does anything, but if you get something decent, the debate's fucking over!

I.V. Morphine.

Or in the days of low tolerance 1000mg of codeine 4 hours into a 400mg tramadol high was orgasmic.