• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

Hm..
It's hard to say, but the opiates that seem to create the most sedative/nodding effects for me have been, Heroin, Methadone, and Oxymorphone.

Well i have to say ive done morphine orally only as somewhat high doses and i can nod on that pretty hard.
My point is if i nod like that on oral fucking doses of morphine how much crazier is I.V, considering thats the route everyone says is the best by far with Morphine.
Man i gotta try it some day iam just too scared to melt down pills nd inject them, prolly a bad idea isnt it.

Not in the states^.

And for whoever brought up 'ludes to begin with...why? It's not an opiate.

Not in the states^.

And for whoever brought up 'ludes to begin with...why? It's not an opiate.

No and if I hear another reject from the 60's talking about how those were the days taking ludes'.. I'm going to shoot myself. :)

Heroin always give me the best nods. Hands down.

^what kind of heroin are you getting that it doesn't give you a nod....You give a heavy even a heavy oxy user some decent H, they'll be half blind and pukin all night long....theres no comparison, really....sure mg for mg there's stronger opiates, but do a couple points of some good H and it just blows everything out of the water, no contest....there's no way somebody whose really had good heroin could possibly say, "Heroin just doesnt do it for me!"....It's not really a matter of preference, its fucking heroin! sure, theres garbage that barely does anything, but if you get something decent, the debate's fucking over!

I def agree but in another way..not with H with Coke...what u r sayins is so right tho,, People try the drug but its of really shitty quality then they end up blaming the drug sayin it sucks and all ahah no way...dare anyone to do even 80% blow a medium line ul be euphoric as fuarkkk...

High quality east coast powder heroin is hands down the best and most sedating opiate out there. Low dose can be energetic tho but a high dose of some potent H will have you nodding hard for hours. 2nd best would be a combo of morphine/oxycodone...alone I never get a nod anymore from these two opiates but together I was nodding nicely. The one time I tried IV Liquid Hydromorphone gave me an amazing rush but the nod wasn't anything special...oh yeah fentanyl would be up there with heroin in terms of nod but minus the warm euphoria. Never had the pleasure of trying Opana unfortunately :(

IV morphine for me.

was fentanyl at one stage but a few overdoses later i learnt my lesson and woke up to the fact that it's not very euphoric at all in comparison to most other opioids. great for pain management and just knocking yourself out for a couple of hours.

at low tolerances bupe had me nod out while walking, just out of the blue. wasn't a euphoric nod but it had me nod hard. heroin at the beginning gave me those dreamy nods where I thought I was dreaming and acting out the dream in the nod: random words while talking, weird gestures, etc. codeine and codones never made me nod. best euphoric nod is H for me then I guess. strongest was bupe or methadone. the bupe nods honestly scared me due to the long half life, would be nodding for a full day off a 4mg line...of course that was way back when I was opi naive.

Saw the thread and couldnt help but make my first post here. The most Ive ever nodded out was during my first time at jury duty. Had almost no sleep the night before, had to drive crazy far to the courthouse, got there and was already feeling sick. I found a parking spot and sifted 4 30mg oxycodone pills which I sniffed as fast as I could. I felt like such a goddamn junkie that day constantly fighting with myself to stay awake. Very weird feeling catching yourself nodding out in a room with a judge and lawyers.