• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

I'm starting to get major anxiety from the pst. which is why I'm starting to bake the tea after I make it in hope to sublime the thebaine . I'll update if this works . cross fingers (love anxiety hater) how I got into opiates was to rid anxiety. but after years of trying everything . I'm always back at square one . just wanna give up on life sometimes

I'm not a huge fan of the nod overall tbh. When you have a daily habit the somnolence leaches into your whole life, and it's downright annoying to get a really sedating batch 'cause then I won't be able to get shit done.

This is why when I had that hook I would sniff dilaudid when I wanted to still be able to get shit done and would save the fentanyl for private vape sessions. Ahh, high school.

I don't really care for the nod, but here's how I'd rank the ones I've tried from most sedating to least:

- Opium poppy pods
- Codeine
- Hydrocodone
- Dihydrocodeine
- Percocet
- Kratom (Bali or Indo strains, red-vein)
- Tianeptine
- Tramadol

some people say kratom gives you anxiety ? how does it feel? I like to look for relaxers . non-stimulating stuffs

I have to say when I was on the oxy, Vic's.. I was an energizing bunny and smart cookie all wrapped in a nice box. got a big bonus , raise, promotion. even started my own side business. I worked like Donald trump. smart. confident . tough. zero social anxiety. I would have walked to Obama and spoke equally if I bumped into him. zero fear. but it all wasn't real. u grow more and more tolerance each day . leading to higher doses of pills. till u can't get no more . at my peak I took 8 of 10mg of vics and didn't feel a thing. leading to snorting morphine and that's what got me addicted and in trouble . no I can't get off opiates at all . heard ur life can be in danger too when u quit. so scared of the pst withdrawal now. even with all these drama I shared.. I'd still jump to pop a V , P or snort a D if I had one in front of me. the addiction is what's real. they take over. for a year already , all I thought about was how to get my next high. now I have no access to any pills. I think of how to make my pst so I Won't w/d. I'm not upping my dosages as fast as I did with the pills but I'm still increasing it as my tolerance is so strong. sigh.. I just don't know what to do. I wish someone can hook me up with connections to V or P and D. or someone teach me how to remove the nasty jittery thebaine from my pst (poppy seed tea) . pls don't go down my path. I'm already to late. but I wish I can stop others from going down my path. it's gonna feel like a great dream and high but it's not real. you'll actually wake up and realize ur living in a real nightmare

You don't have to be high on drugs to live in alternate reality's.....of course opiates can put you into an alternative reality that feels better than the previous reality you had to deal with.

You happened to enjoy the alternative reality these pills established for you, which you were able to function society as perfect as a non user, & better.......opiates/pills do give you a false sense of security of reality that everything will be fine in life, & now that you can't get any more pills, you miss the false positives that these pills inserted in your life.

It will take quite a while for your brain to level off & accept everything as it did before you started down the road of these pills, & the trigger will always be there reminding you to jump back into that world, because for you, it was so great, caused many positive outcomes at your job, & in your personal life.

I said fentanyl he other day but add soma to any opiates and you will likely always nod off.

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does a nod entail? I've done opiates numerous times, but idk exactly how I would describe it.

i never really nod into dreamland unless I mix a klonopin with heroin or IV morph, then I'm talking to imaginary people,lol

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does a nod entail? I've done opiates numerous times, but idk exactly how I would describe it.

Nodding out is when your eyes start closing by themselves and you catch your self falling asleep sorta. If you let the nod happen than you go into this euphoric dream type state(good dreams usally). What's intresting to me is that I'll have a short dream of replying to a text or something. Stop nodding and be like wtf.

Nodding out is when your eyes start closing by themselves and you catch your self falling asleep sorta. If you let the nod happen than you go into this euphoric dream type state(good dreams usally). What's intresting to me is that I'll have a short dream of replying to a text or something. Stop nodding and be like wtf.

Ahhh so that's what that is. My first experience with PST gave me a wonderful nod, I love how vivid the dreams are. From what I remember I dreamt of everyday occurrences like chilling with friends or going somewhere, and they were generally positive and happy dreams. I think I fought some kid I really don't like in one of them haha.

Fent def makes you nod really hard , but I still think k good dope has a better nod. Fent is cold and just shuts you down. Plus its super dangerous.

Fentanyl-laced heroin; far better than heroin on its own

Oxymorphone (which I never got to IV, but the nod from insuffL was intense as fuck at the time). I miss those pink IR 10mg tabs, those were heavenly or even the old Opana 40s. I miss em' I really do.

Methadone + benzodiazepines (possibly overly sedating at too high of doses)

IV hydromorphone is mainly all rush for me and chain-smoking ciggs, not so much of a nod unless it's dosed huge or my tolerance is low.

Morphine is a very sedating, warm opioid known for nods.

Fentanyl alone provides a ridiculously heavy nod, but as others said can feel somewhat "cold" in terms of euphoria. It feels very synthetic.

The nods I used to get with hydrocodone when my tolerance was next to nothing were quite euphoric. I could catch nods on oxy at higher doses and they were beautiful, but it's an opioid that tends to have stimulatory propertiers for me.