• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Jimmy Savile (aka: paedo speculation megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmn.

I've got a 14 yr old niece I'm in the company of everyday, and have been everyday for the last 5 years, probably longer

*hunners of other shit, John Peel's no a predator etc.*

He happily put his dick into a 13 year old girls mouth. I don't give two fucks about the circumstances, that is an absolute mile-out. There is no possible defence.

parttime crackhead
He happily put his dick into a 13 year old girls mouth. I don't give two fucks about the circumstances, that is an absolute mile-out. There is no possible defence.

And then said it to the press after aswell. It's bad enough he did it but then near enough bragging about it to the press after? Who the fuck does he is?

At the bottom of Sir Jimmy's headstone the following message is found...

"It was good while it lasted"

At the bottom of Sir Jimmy's headstone the following message is found...

"It was good while it lasted"

Not for long - they're taking down the headstone tomorrow on his family's instructions...

A family spokesman said the decision had been made due to "the impact the stone remaining there could have on the dignity and sanctity of the cemetery"

And to deter vandals I would have thought..

Are they not taking it down because the mason can't spell?

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3+The+headstone+at+the+grave+of+Sir+Jimmy+Saville+at+Woodlands+Cemetary+in+Scarborough+

And, of course, to add "kiddie fiddler" to his list of achievements.

Hmmm, MM.

The remarks were based on small personal observations of rock tour backstage antics of underage - not 13 year old - girls forty years ago. Such tours were generally run to a high degree of efficiency and backstage managers were responsible, often family men who ran a tight ship. Backstage passes weren't easy to acquire and it was highly unlikely a wide-eyed innocent would have the necessary connections or savvy. Sure, there was sexual debauchery; people worked hard and the few hours post show was their only playtime. On occasion, you'd hear that hottie from the night before scoring with her 15th 'star' was still in high school.. But few of the guys were over 25 and it was a party, with fine drink, dope and company, the most fun just about anyone there had ever had. It's a long way from a stolen grope in quiet dressing room. Moreover, the girls with whom I talked looked, dressed, sounded and acted way beyond their years, not at all comparable to a TOTP teenybobber. There were no complaints, they had a good time and would probably be there when the next band hit town. Some later achieved great things, others didn't, just like the rest.

Was it "wrong"? You may call it 'abuse' now but you'd have been hard pressed at the time to find anyone, including the girls, who didn't think you were crazy to think such a thing..

.....and now all of a sudden its ok to talk about it, we've never been able to or be ok to talk about it - we don't know what to say or how to say it it, what words to use, how to express our selves ....its a brand new conversation that makes every bloody one feel unconformable.

The language of paedophilia? What is it...Im well creeped out and have my own tales to tell as i'm sure lots of little girls do :|

this is shit

Another tough call is whether the 15 year old who ran off with her teacher was an abuse victim. In that particular case, possibly, but a blanket generalization that no 15 year old in the world knows her own mind or life well enough voluntarily to choose her sex partner is maybe a bit insulting to the yoof.

.....and now all of a sudden its ok to talk about it, we've never been able to or be ok to talk about it - we don't know what to say or how to say it it, what words to use, how to express our selves ....its a brand new conversation that makes every bloody one feel unconformable.

The language of paedophilia? What is it...Im well creeped out and have my own tales to tell as i'm sure lots of little girls do :|

this is shit

I think what's shit about Saville is that we (I, anyway) don't know any of the people involved, except for through their celebrity, so what the fuck are we supposed to do about it? It's not really "our problem", because we were never in a situation to stop it happening.

If I knew an adult who was getting off with a 13 year old, I'd tell them to get a fucking grip.

Charlie, if you knew adults shagging 13 year olds, you should have had a word. It's in the past now, though, so there's no point anyone getting upset about it.

What exactly is the discussion? Do we condone adult men having sex with girls in their early teens? I don't. I think, as a society, we've decided that, some time ago. Saville was on the wrong side of that judgement. Most people don't think it's OK, and there are good reasons for thinking it's not OK, amongst them being it can fuck up a youngster's life if they have a kid by a stranger when they're 13. [edit: that's just one reason, there are many others, and they all trounce any positive value to be had in an individual case of sexual relations between people of inappropriate ages].

I'm not one for digging up old dirt though, don't see the point. If the ladies in question have issues caused by their experience, then they deserve whatever support they need. Beyond that, what exactly are we talking about?

EDIT and on your "blanket generalisation" point, Charlie, I see where you're coming from, but as a society we have to make generalisations in areas where the potential harm is great. We have to generalise that there is a cut off, because we don't have the time to examine every case in sufficient detail before the man get's his cock out. It would probably ruin the atmosphere anyway.

And excuse me if I'm being gender-biased, modify my words appropriately to suit whatever combo might be relevant, use your skill and judgement.

Last edited:
^ Tis true, by definition, but who knows, maybe he even crossed into that realm too. Like you say, fairly immaterial regardless.

by pre-pubescent kids (not the same as if he acted upon said arousals). like I said, could have been true, but thats another kettle of fish and not a kettle of fish that can be proved ('less he was an active pedo of course).

Can we argue that Jimmy is a nicer class of paedo than paedeos who go for pre-teens?

Status
Not open for further replies.