• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Jimmy Savile (aka: paedo speculation megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, lascivous and probably a dirty old cunt. its a grey area par excellence in my book. emotive ground, but imo theres a difference from shaggin loads of 16/17yr olds and discovering subsequently one was 13..(assuming he didnt know beforehand) ..and someone who knowingly seeks out & preys upon defencless children

dont get me wrong, sounds pretty fucking bad to me atm. but id want to read more before denouncing the guy as a full blown nonce or whatever

Getting pc in your dotage, SHM? Those underage backstage 'girls' were as emotionally and sexually sophisticated as most 30 year olds. You can't give a young feminist the pill on demand but deny her the right to explore with her favourite rock star, can you? Most of the time, these scenes were not 'abuse' but young folk having fun in modern times.

If it was pensioner for a lollipop with a 14 year old in a council flat, it's noncing, with Jagger in his dressing room, it's fun - discuss.

That other dodgy prick Bill Why maaan was openly fucking Mandy Smith when she was 13 ffs.Money talks?

Those underage backstage 'girls' were as emotionally and sexually sophisticated as most 30 year olds.

are you fucking joking 8o

I don't think you are, you've made some right dodge posts over the last few days if you don't mind me saying. And you seem to assume that others will share your views, or be too "PC" to admit to sharing them.

are you fucking joking 8o

I don't think you are, you've made some right dodge posts over the last few days if you don't mind me saying. And you seem to assume that others will share your views, or be too "PC" to admit to sharing them.

I thought "if they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed", is this ancient wisdom no longer acceptable?

If they're biologically able and mentally willing, what's the problem?

If you can't see I'm talking shite, what's your problem?

post 126 makes me feel fucking sick.

It's just a quote of a phrase that I have heard many people - not paedophiles AFAIK - use over the years. It doesn't represent my own view. I don't think it represents the views of the people who said it, either. Try to contain your nausea.

post 126 makes me feel fucking sick.

Knock, while probably being all sorts of a sexual deviant, was clearly joking there (I hope).

It's just that stupid patter. You never heard "If there's grass on the park play ball"? I've heard many people say that who wouldn't go near a bird under about 20, never mind a 12 year old.

If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed. If they're old enough to pee, they're old enough for me.

It's like people getting seriously upset if you say something about shagging their mum. The excessive sensitivity about something said in jest suggests an underlying issue, not necessarily a sexual issue, although it's possible, but more likely maybe just being a bit dim!

I don;t have a problem with any of those Peel quotes, and imo he can't be spoken about in the same way as others mentioned here. Its all about the context.

But maybe thats cos I'm incredibly biased, I'll read them again tomorrow

BBW,gilf (yep,grannies) milfs,fat ass,jenny hendrix phat fat but not obese...............................i jack

I'm with you on that b&w.

I'll be thrashing this out in my head for a while.

At the moment I'm fairly okay with it

A 13 year old girl sucking your dick is all about context? The only context where I can see that being OK is if you're also 13.

If you're a grown man then there is no possible context which makes that anywhere close to being OK.

You're such a prick Spade.

@PTCH

Are we qualified to comment on what was the norm and what wasn't for texan girls in the 60's? We're trying to draw paralells to 2012 and the world was a very different place. Without outside influences or limited outside influences norms & behaviour and awareness was very altered, both for Peel and the girls. Beatlemania and all that, a phenomenon and all different States would have had all different mentalities & norms.

Urgh I know what I'm trying to say but too stoned & tired.

A 13 year old girl sucking your dick is all about context? The only context where I can see that being OK is if you're also 13.

If you're a grown man then there is no possible context which makes that anywhere close to being OK.

you're being alarmist. calm down.

he offered the information himself during interviews and said he thought they were older. age is very hard to determine when someone is deliberately trying to obscure it and they've got a huge pair of knockers. He's referring to the situation retrospectively when saying he was okay with it.

I don;t give a fuck if his wife was 15. he stayed with her for a lifetime, no?

and quite frankly, to be blunt, I could give a fuck if he liked to fuck 15 year olds that approach him overtly for sex. Or 13 yr olds he thought were 15. I don't think it's as controversial or perverse as you're trying to make it out to be

go,check out Jenny Hendrix,Alexis Texas (early daze) i coul.............can cum just wacthing their fat fucking ass......

No, they split up quite quickly, and she committed suicide, according to wikipedia anyway. I think it's wrong, but it doesn't change the fact he gave airtime to a lot of interesting musicians who otherwise would have remained obscure. I mean, what are we supposed to do with the information?

On the other hand, Saville didn't really contribute much and I don't buy the idea that he invented disco. Maybe he did popularise or pioneer mixing records, but if he didn't do it someone else would have. Peel's contribution to music was much more significant.

Edit - Ninja'd by Knock.

and quite frankly, to be blunt, I could give a fuck if he liked to fuck 15 year olds that approach him overtly for sex. Or 13 yr olds he thought were 15. I don't think it's as controversial or perverse as you're trying to make it out to be

No. They split up. She went back to America. She later topped herself, while still pretty young. Not that I think that was really anything to do with Peel but they did not stay together for anything close to a lifetime.

We have different views on that being controversial then. Fair enough. Let's not get into a debate about that.

B&W - It was OK in the 60's so he's sound. Fuck that. It was OK back in the caveman days to club a woman over the head drag her into your cave & fuck her. I still don't think that caveman was sound. Regardless of the culture at the time, or if that's what every single other caveman did.

I'm not saying that we should dig him up & stamp on his skull. I'm not saying that he was a filthy sexual predator (a la Savile). I'm just saying that I don't think that's OK, regardless of when it happened, or the "context" & that he was in my eyes & the eyes of the law (even back then) a sex offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.