• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Jimmy Savile (aka: paedo speculation megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
... or poll. "surorised" or "not in the least surprised" about the allegations about jimmy saville

As mentioned earlier this week, apparently the world and his wife all knew this since 1974.

The story now should be the cover-up.

And think to yourself, who is famous for their 'charity' work these days? Ask Max Clifford what he thinks 'charity work' means.

My ex told me years ago (bout 1999) he read an interview with Jimmy where he fairly candidly said he didn't feel comfortable being around children on his own. Wish I could remember what interview it was though

Do you not remember the interview with Louis Theroux? Louis put to Jimmy that there were allegations he was a paedo, Jimmy brushed it off saying "you can't prove that" or something along those lines.

Yup. Therein lies the scandal. And makes the alleged abuses all the ore sinister and a indication of how the right connections can ensure that a blind eye is turned to all kinds of disturbing goings-on.

As for the 'respect the dead' / 'let it lie' brigade, it's a fact that these things ofte come out into the open after the abuser's death - the abuser in man cases maintains either a strong psychological hold or a direct, ongoing relationship with the abused. That' without even taking denial into account.

The fact that the news broke sensationally is an indictment of our times rather than the character of the alleged victims. I can't believe that anyone would see it as the latter, but apparenty some do. Oy. Vey.

There was a newspaper editor on the BBC News a couple of days ago who said he planned to publish the story twice but there wasn't enough concrete evidence and no one really willing to give evidence and they were told they'd be sued for liable if they did it so he backed down. Not sure what paper it was, I mean it's never bothered most of them before.

Yup. Therein lies the scandal. And makes the alleged abuses all the ore sinister and a indication of how the right connections can ensure that a blind eye is turned to all kinds of disturbing goings-on.

As for the 'respect the dead' / 'let it lie' brigade, it's a fact that these things ofte come out into the open after the abuser's death - the abuser in man cases maintains either a strong psychological hold or a direct, ongoing relationship with the abused. That' without even taking denial into account.

The fact that the news broke sensationally is an indictment of our times rather than the character of the alleged victims. I can't believe that anyone would see it as the latter, but apparenty some do. Oy. Vey.
They were scheduled to show that documentary around the time he died but cancelled it, so it would have come out anyway

Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville likes to be poked up the gravel
Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville hes a pedo and its all unraveled

i remember seeing one of the nolan sisters talking on one of those programmes about the good old top of the pops dae ys or something. jimmy was there with all the sisters and had his arm round the youngest one, copping a feel and she just wanted to say get your hands off my sister. if you see him on the old top of the pops he has his arm round teenage girls all the time. very creepy man.

They were scheduled to show that documentary around the time he died but cancelled it, so it would have come out anyway

They were due to show it the week before Christmas. Which was when the BBC had major Jimmy Saville tributes lined up.

So the decision was made not to let a little bit of paedophilia spoil the nations turkey.

Oy Vey indeed.

I know I shouldn't laugh but this cracked me up,

"Wearing a shell suit so that he could easily pull down the elastic trousers to assault his victims." the daily mail accused him of.

textbook paedo

"Wearing a shell suit so that he could easily pull down the elastic trousers to assault his victims." the daily mail accused him of.

wtf? lol =D

I was born in 1970, and grew up with Jim'll fix it. Wrote a couple of times too.

Even at my age, I knew there was something not right about the bloke.

And yeah, Spade, I remember the Louis Theroux show with Jim, freaky fucker indeed.

I know I shouldn't laugh but this cracked me up,

textbook paedo

The redtops are going to have a field day with it.

As mentioned earlier this week, apparently the world and his wife all knew this since 1974.

And think to yourself, who is famous for their 'charity' work these days? Ask Max Clifford what he thinks 'charity work' means.

give me his number and i'll ask him.. i'm trying to think.. but i was at a funeral today with my dad, and he introduced me to a couple who do a lot for charity, the husband letched at me.

Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville likes to be poked up the gravel
Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville Jimmy Saville hes a pedo and its all unraveled

Quoted for truth.

The redtops are going to have a field day with it.

The thing is, they all already knew! As has been said, the cover-up is the scandal here. Cunts knew he was at it yet just let him away with it because of who he knew. He was a creepy old fuck in a tracky. Surely some cunt should just have done him in. "Saville, I'm printing a story about you being a fucking peado" ... "You'll never work in this business again, I'll ruin your career, I'll sue your house off you blah blah blah" FUCKING SKELP!!!! Sue that broken nose ya fucking wank.

Even my maw said tonight that she'd always thought it was obvious he was a sex-pest, even back in the day.

Do you think it was a genuine cover up or literally there was never enough evidence or people willing to testify?

Status
Not open for further replies.