• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/11/02

Hey there AtomE :) Haven't had a chance to post and I'm sure you have already given them a test run...but for the record here's my opinion:
As for the Jumping Jacks, took ages to come on, but nice and clean, quite long lived. My friend was hit pretty hard..but she is known to have a low tolerance.
My rating...6/10.
Mkay?
DB

Hey Darkblade, yeh, there isn't many of them left on here. Since all the raids many ppl haven't been back on.
Hey Wizzie, Not sure where every1 is... I hardly log on here myself, I haven't touched anything since since I moved.

cooker:
White rose? Are you referring to the slightly grey ones? Also come with what looks like a tulip stamp?
If so they are good. Quite strong. A newbie friend threw her guts up all night off one (not a good thing but this didnt happen with a whole fish a previous weekend).
I had 1 and a half and was rocking, two would have been awesome. Just to point out I had 1 and a half green fish and 1 double cherry(cherry first rest hour later) and they barely tickled me. My tolerance is a little high.
So I'd rate the Flower (grey IMO, some tulip some maybe be rose/daisy) quite highly.
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: SumHiFlyingFucka ]

Thought I'd better post before this thread slips off the 1st page... :)
My rating of pills I've seen recently:
White Flowers or Daisy - Very Good pill 8.5/10
White/Grey Stickman or Transformers - Average Pill 7/10 Pic
White Clovers - Decent Pill 7.5/10Pic
White Smileys- Average pill 7/10 Pic
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: sneeka ]

That is a gr8 pic of the transformers/stickman - it is next to impossible to actually see any of the detail on the actual bikkie. There was much conjecture last weekend as to what the farken pic really was. btw, they were quite nice tho maybe 40 minutes plus to come up. Was in a bad environment so didn't get the best out of them - drunken arseholes thinking it so funny to bump everyone on the dancefloor.

Anyone else found anything new? All I can seem to find are Jumping Jacks/Transformers and they're pretty average.

I just have access to Pink Panthers, White 4 leaf clovers, and the original white smilies with the circle around the face and split on the back.

had half a light green D&G (round, light green, D&G on one side, dome on the other) on the weekend. many friends had a whole. i would stay away from these things. most if not all my friends felt sick, a few fell down coz they were so smacky, some threw up.
i can't find any pill reports on them. the person who got them for us feels bad because shes just been told they have PCB(?) or something bad in them....any info would be good. if not i'd try and get something else i were you guys.
it didn't feel like an MDMA high. the only way it felt good was if i sat/lay still and closed my eyes. as soon as i opened my eyes or started walking around the buzz went away. the next day i was feeling really shitty, seedy, and very scattered. as i said, it didn't feel like i'd had a normal pill.
td

hey Deez,
A friend described taking 1 and 1/2 of the greenish/grey D&G with the same measurements as what you outlined above.
From what she said, it sounded alot like a ketamine high. She took 1 orally, and insufflated (railed/snorted/etc) the half 5 minutes after the oral administration. (MY understanding of Ketamine is that it has a higher absorption rate when administered in this way as compared to orally)
It sounded like she actually managed to K-hole herself on these pills. Sadly, no test result as i wasn't present, but thought you might appreciate the annecdotal evidence.
I would second the recommendation to steer clear of these pills, unless you're chasing that dissociative high. (and even then, TEST them first)
Other news to hand:
confirming that recent grey 4 leaved clovers (identical to picture on previous page) in perth test black with marquis reagent (EZ test 1), indicating the presence of an MDXX substance.

I recently got some off white brown speckled double cherries as a Xmas pressie. There's a pic HERE
Does anyone no any info on these? There's only one report on Pillreports & some of the comments are not good, but they may be refering to an older batch that were white. I have not tested, I will do once I get a new tester.

Originally posted by Antox:
=======================================
I was hoping to get some advice from those experts who know their pills about which of the below I should line up for NYE. I was planning on taking 3 in total over the whole night and next morning. My options are:
pink durex/safe sex: aquired about 3 months ago
white clover shaped: aquired 2 weeks ago
yellow bacardi/batman: brand new, don't seem to be in pill reports too much yet
B wing? about 3 years old, has a capital B with a wing off to the right
double cherry: aquired May this year.
white mitsubishi: aquired recently, looks the same as the ones in june/july this year, grey specks, 9.5 x 4mm. bevilled edges. test black
All test black, all found in perth and all supposed to be decent.
I was thinking cherry, mitsi, bacardi?
But Any advise will be greatly appreciated
=======================================
Edit: copy error correction
phase_dancer
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

The durex/safe sexes from a few months ago were all good, had a light blue one recently at breakfest with a white clover and was quite gone. I also had one of those cherries quite a few months back, they were ok but weak. Can't say anything of the mitsi, bacardi, Bwing etc. In my experience, all the white mitsi's have been shit except the very 1st batch. See if you can get a blue domed Gatecrasher (looks similar to blue dome but with GC symbol on one side), or one of the new batch of cherries
[ 30 December 2002: Message edited by: MedicTeddy ]

Seems very quiet on here lately...
White gatecrashers are around. can anyone report on them?
White/green crowns seem to be appearing. These are white green speckled 8mm x 5mm. Thats all i know at the moment, i have not seen any but was told about them. No one seems to of reported them anywhere tho.
Cheers for new years

can anyone give me an idea of what the Rolls Royce are like (white with score on back and 2 R`s overlapping)
Would like more info if possible. Thanx
happy new year

White Gatecrashers are sensational...
Clean and strong - nicer than clovers in my opinion.

Originally posted by skitti:
can anyone give me an idea of what the Rolls Royce are like (white with score on back and 2 R`s overlapping)
Would like more info if possible. Thanx
happy new year

had 1 boxing day. nice. different to the ones earlier this year. these were very cruisey, cruised around talkin to people, having a good time, more energy and bounce than the last batch out ~august. nice pill in general. I would rate better than transformers, gatecrashers and even with clovers goin around at the mo. deffinatly be keeping a few on the back burner.

Have been out of the loop for a while, so I require a bit of info - I am unable to find any clear information on green stickmen (I'm sorry, I haven't seen them yet, but are these also what people are calling jumping jacks & transformers?)
Please can someone tell me what sort of NYE I am in store for.
To all my Perth buddies - have a wicked NYE, and a happy & safe new year.