• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/11/02

hmmm...links don't work...
if they are different pills, what are people's opinions on the relative strength of them? (the so called blue and white ones, not the green ones with a score)?
I've heard many people latelly talk of them as if they WERE different, but everyone seems to have a different idea as to the relative strength.

I found the 'blue' gatecrashers to be a fairly strong pill. Gave me all the usual eye wobbles and teeth chattering I get with a good roll but I don't drop all that frequently so hardened users might not find them all that potent.
Heres the pic I posted next to DiSturBeD_1's to see the colour difference.
compare.jpg

Can anyone confirm that Jumping Jacks/Transformers/Stickmen/Ravers that have been going around Perth have at mix of MDMA/MDA or even only MDA in them?
The reason is that I have had a blue gatecrasher and I'd have to say it was the cleanest pill I have ever experienced. However it didn't seem to put me on my arse or hit me like a train. But the feeling nevertheless was very strong. From reports, no one has given them less then an 8 and a test with Extreme confirms no MDA. From that I conclude that was probably quite pure MDMA.
Now the Transformers that I have had before also, seem different in a way...they seem to really fuck you up (in a good way of course). But the strength of the feeling is comparable to gatecrashers. Yet the feeling is more of being really fucked (which i quite like). ie. i wouldn't be able to talk to a parent etc. on one of them, yet I could on gatecrashers.
Stickmen seem to last longer also. Can anyone objectivelly confirm my observations?

^^ Yep, great to have another person to share my theories with!! Yes the blue gatecrashers (after the 1st hour or so) cleaned up to be very clean indeed (albiet fairly mild). You are right, this is the feeling of purer mdma, and (for me at least) is much more worthwhile than the messier pills. My personal guide to the cleanliness, or purity, of an mdma bicky is, approximately:
A) "Clearheadedness": Do i feel intoxicated, drunk, or f##ked up as some people say, or am i clear-headed, with that magical empathy and loads of energy. (or just clear-headed and loads of energy -- meth/speed)
B) How fast is time going? should be going at a normal rate, and this way, you notice each of the 4 hours going by.. (within reason.. obviously time flys if you are having an awesome time). But if I suddenly look at the time and realise 3h have past in the last 10mins, and can't really remember any of it, obviously not a very clean experience..
C) Afterwards, how well can i remember the experience. If I can remember every detail in clarity, the artists, songs played, route and events over the course of the night, conversations had etc (depending on what i'm doing), this is a good indicater for me on the purity of the MDMA bicky.
Nobody seems to know exactly what causes MDxA tested (purple/blue/nothing on ez extreme) bickys to be "messy". I started going down the whole MDEA line of thinking, considering the messy effects usually attribute to a textbook mdea experience. But i got quickly shot down by the more experienced bluelighters (bigtrancer etc) who argued that mdea is very uncommon. Maybe the mdma was synthisized in a way that brought out different isomers? maybe the binders/fillers in the pill are psycho-active for some reason (doubtable..). Other theories are welcome!
Either way, i WISH WISH WISH there was a way to test or distinguish the cleaner, purer MDMA pills from the messier ones. After a clean bickie i'm left with a magical feeling of enlightenment, and some very good memories. Whereas after a messy pill, i'm left (usually after only 2 or so hours in my experience) feeling dissapointed and dissalusioned about the whole scene.
At least we can test for MDA, amphet, methamphet, pma, and other things we are not really after in an MDMA pill.
So yes, stickmen / smilies / RR's etc all test up as MDxA (black/blue/nothing), yet you'll find a much more memorable, fun, exciting, magical and enjoyable experience on a cleaner MDMA pill, for example the perth gatecrashers. (the green fish were another excelent example, <all the perth green fish partakers smile and nod at this point>!) I am somewhat taken aback by your comments on actually LIKING messier pills.. hmm different for different people i suppose. I suppose you could just have a few drinks on top of a clean pill for the same or similar effect. (but what a waste <cries> )

Hmm... since it IS confirmed that perth stickmen tested as MDMA with no MDA/PMA etc. on the extreme tester, we have no evidence but to assume that it is fairly pure MDMA. Purhaps just a little stronger then gatecrashers? But still, i felt that somehow gatecrashers were cleaner (whatever cleaner means)...
A good way would be for someone who has already planned to go on a binge to take a couple of say gatecrashers in a row, and THEN a stickman. If the stickman is also clean MDMA, hardly any effects should be noticed. (I can't feel hardly a thing when taking a third MDMA pill - what a waste of money). Because MDA isn't cross-tolerant with MDMA, the effects should be still quite prnounced.
On the topic of messiness of pills, I don't like the word "messiness" at all... I like strong pills that when you start peaking you can't resist but keep telling your mates just how fucked you are... I've had this of a few memorable MDMA pills... (eg. pink playboys, green fish in perth)

just my 2 cents on the white/beige transformers/stickmen et al:
the ones around b4 xmas were quite speckly; such that it was damn near impossible to see the indented image very clearly. the ones between xmas and new year had far less speckles so the 'raver' image was very distinctive. the bikkies were identical size, shape, very slight bevel on both sides and scored on back. The first batch were quite nice but a long come up time - maybe upwards of an hour. The second batch came on in about 20 minutes and made me ferociously hot. Both batches made me feel very unsettled and anxious on the comeup for about 5 minutes but then it was party time for a good 3 hours. In all my preferrence was for the second batch which is saying something cos i really hammered the first batch b4 xmas.
hope this is of some help

I've also noticed an above average increase in body temp and sweating on these stickmen - also my girlfriend was breathing really fast...
Has anyone actually done a test with Extreme to see if it is MDMA and not mix of MDMA/MDA or worse MDMA/PMA? I understand that the third test in Extreme tester tests for PMA/MDA (no methyl group attached to the amine)
Cause that pill seemed really strong for me (and I have a fair tolerance). Supprisingly many people have rated these as a 7... where I would rate them as a 9 or at least an 8.

Runner, I've ez extreme tested the stickmen (pre-christmas), they tested MDxA (black/blue/nothing).
You may not like the term "messy" but that is much more descriptive of "yeah i'm so f&&ked" than "strong" is. You can have "strong, messy" (eg Perth white stars early 2002). It is possible (and preferable!) to have a "strong" "clean" pill.
Perth Green fish mid/late 2002 were an example of "Strong" clean mdma. however, saying "i'm so F@#ked up" was not really appropriate. rather "I'm peaking my tits off!!! whooHoo" was more suited for that clear-headed, happily frying away state.
Both types of pill test as MDxA on a tester, unfortunately the only way to know messy/clean MDxA is to try.
You are welcome to try the double gatecrasher, then stickman theory. (heh. make sure u got some 5htp available for afterwards). I can tell you exactly what will happen! - the gatecrashers will be just a tad messy for the peak, but will clean up to be super-clean happy joy energy loved up MDMA lasting at least 3.5 hours probably more. As soon as your stickman starts to take effect, you will notice the marked difference imediately, once the messiness sets in. If you did it, I would recommend you do it the other way around, that way you have something to look forward to!!
[ 16 January 2003: Message edited by: etester2 ]

Excellant to hear you've tested the stickman... i'm really paranoid about these things...
Whatever the terminology you use, i'm sure evryone would have their own definition for "messy", "i'm fucked up" etc... personally, I've had same pills at different times that felt slightly different, so i guess the old "set/setting/mood" thing.
The green fish, from memory, was quite similar to the stickman feeling but a bit stronger...
Gatecrasher - very clear headed more so then green fish...
I've actually had a gatecrasher on NYE, then a stickman in the morning, and then another gatecrasher.
The first one was very nice, then stickman did me good but didn't seem as strong yet surprisingly strong for the second pill and the last gatecrasher, did sweet fuck all for obvious reasons (what a waste... i used to drop 4 pills and still feel a bit of the 4th one but i guess tolerance has to catch up to you sometime...)
[ 16 January 2003: Message edited by: Runner ]

just another 2 cents
i would agree with etester's comments. I would say that the beige domes (around feb 2002) were very similar effect to the post xmas transformers. These bikkies really gave you only one option; dance your butt off all night whilst sweating like a fountain. The white stars (around Easter) and the Perth green fish (around sept/oct with no bevells) and the pre-xmas transformers all had similar effect - very 'clean' as estester described. with these bikkies dancing your butt off was just as much fun as talking shit to strangers alnight.

Hmm...just to prove my point, you say you agree with eztester yet you totally contradicted him...
eztester:
You can have "strong, messy" (eg Perth white stars early 2002).
Where you rate them as clean...
Personally, since I'm witnessing too many reports on the same confirmed MDxA pills and they vary as to the "cleaness" etc. it is my opinion that the feeling is strictly a personal interpretation.
I must though say that out of all pills i have had, the gatecrashers did stand out.
But, back to my initial concern, I am just glad to hear that the stickman/transformers didn't test for MDA or another amphetamine like variant.

any1 seen/heard these???
white pill with strong smell, raised logo with an indented dot so as to look like a target????

those bikkies your tlaking bout, are called "INVERTED NIPPLES"
havent consumed yet, but have heard very positive reports surrounding them. they were dscribed to me as being "so well pressed that u could through it against a wall and it wouldnt even brake"...that was only a figure of speach, as none of us where stupid enuf to try it.

apologies for any contradictions runner ... you dont get much for 2 cents .. hehe

I've now seen another incarnation of the fabled gatecrasher. Quite clearly green, a quite sharp green colour and a much more solid press than the last lot. The outstanding gatecrasher symbol is much clearer. One side has a logo with no score on the reverse side. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to EZ test one but it was indicated they went straight to black by a friend and the subsequent road test led me to believe as good as if not better than before.

Fry-d-: Yeah i cant find any information on those pills. Just to be certain that its the same one im talking about... was the one you saw a bit thinner than the previous ones?

A friend of mine tested the White, green speckled crown/rolex's
Her results were as follows
Marquis : Very slight change to red over 10 seconds
Simmons: No change
Robadope: Small fizz, followed by very weak grey colour(very very slight change).
From the sounds of it they are a speed and possible dxm pill.
Best to stay away I would say
crownwhite.JPG

^ There are at about 6 recent threads that mention Zorro pills... just type "Zorro" into the box at the top of the forum list and click "Search". Unfortunately, none of the threads are from Perth directly, but hopefully if someone has posted a decent description and test result you may be able to tell if your pills are the same.
BigTrancer :)