• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/11/02

hi.
White gatecrashers, clean, medium strength.
see EZ test and report here:
pillreport
probably need 1 and a half of these to get "all the way" there, then possibly a half later on to "last the distance"

White Dexters, score on the back, 'dexter' on the front, about 8mm diametre, quite hard pressed. Slight grey dappling effect noticable on the surface if held up to the light.
Chemical testing results were interesting.
The first application of marquis reagent gave a weak purple/black reaction(indicating MDxx), which after about 15 seconds began to be eclipsed by an orangish colour (indicating an amphetamine product)
The result of the first test was a mixture of these 2 colours, which after 1 minute went entirely orange.
The second application of marquis to a fresh sample of powder resulted in a stronger MDxx reaction, to which there was no change after 1 minute.
Speculation ensued, and the consensus deemed that these were a badly mixed MDxx/amphetamine combo.
This was later confirmed by biological testing, which provided a rather 'speedy' comeup, which then gave way to more traditional MDMA effects, all of which lasted for only about 3 hours in total.
so the synopsis being: conjecture indicates amphetamine (pretty certainly not methyl, felt like base)/MDxx combo in these pills, felt like about a 50/50 split, so overall a fairly weak ride, but good for some moderate amounts of fun.
Definately consider taking antioxidants with these to reduce suspected oxidisation effects of dopamine in NTs that potentially occurs after a significant release of serotonin. (The MDMA/speed combo debate)

Great report Trillian; easy to read, but with good detail.
Just re-read your post and have a couple of questions. Why did the consensus decide amphetamine not meth? Was it purely because "appraisers" were familiar with meth and thought the effects were different?
[ 02 January 2003: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

I have tested a white dexter at the beginning of 2002 and also mid 2002 when they seemed to have resurfaced. I didn't notice any organge with marquise although I can confirm that blue-purple black reaction was quite slow. As expected the pills were quite weak. Also, important to note that I have also done a few tests and the amount of purple and speed that it turned purple varied significantly. One thing I have noticed with marquise is that when you leave it reacting for a while, the colour changes to a sort of browny colour sometimes and also shades of purple differ. This is partially due to MDEA, MDA, MDMA etc combinations for which there used to be a chart. Also as your reagent gets older, its natural colour changes. All of this could account for a tinge of orange you've noticed. The mandeline reagent turned blue - black/brown instantly indicating MDMA.

White/Blue/Green Gatecrasher:
picture3.jpg

I am almost to the conclusion that they are one in the same. They are a very light blue colour with blue specs some almost white.
EZ Tested immediately black indicating MDMA and subsequent road test indicated the same. Nice clean ride, although some claimed a more mongy(MDEA?) journey.
Dimensions: 8x4mm, domed back and raised gatecrasher logo on front.

Yep... I agree with the idea of them containing MDEA as well as MDMA.
All that I know of on them spent the first hour or so feeling extremely stoned and mongy... the experience felt like a textbook MDEA experience and definitely wasnt the classic MDMA feeling.
Don't know if there are a couple of mixes, because there seem to be a lot of people saying they were clean, but from our experiences, you couldnt have said it was just MDMA.
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

Now that you mention it, they (white gatecrashers) DID seem a little messy in the first hour (but a happy messy..).. but after this they cleaned up to be very clean. because of this, i probably didn't notice the messiness of subsequent drops as much.
I wouldn't start on the mdma/mdea topic though, it seems most bluelighters believe that messiness in pills is because of interactions with binders, and the mdma not being *exactly* right.. (although i'm not really sure what they mean.. different isomers maybe??). I personally believe that some of the messier pills contain mde, as they have all the mde textbook effects..

I have seen green and white gatecrashers, they are definately different colours. Green is a dark olive and white are white with black-purple specks through them.
I had white gatecrashers for new years but as i had half a white ohm an hour before my first half a gc i could not give a true evaluation. The gc did hit me with one helluva nice peak then tapered off with smaller peaks but i think the speed i had was in a sense controlling that as well! (the speed came on and off like the pill did, i'm sure this has happened to most of you before) However they are very nice pills indeed (white gatecrasher) altho i did not find them very loved up...
i will post a pic of both gatecrashers when i scan them in. till then here is a pic of a white with green speckles crown... or rolex they are also being called. given a rating of 7/10 by a friend. not tested as of yet tho.
Happy flippin
DiSturBeD
crownwhite.JPG

[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: DiSturBeD_1 ]

Here's a tip for everyone: next time you get a few of the same pills, keep one in a bag, put another in the sun and wet another one with water and wet another one with a sweaty hand. Then look at the colours of all them. That should stop most discussion about what colour a pill is and if there are multiple batches.

I have seen all three different Gatecrashers.....
The first were definently Dirty/Green with a scored bottom.
The second were Light/Blue with darker specks of Blue with a domed bottom.
Finally the White with Blue specks and a domed bottom.
All were identical stamp and dimensions with only a slight difference in height due to score or dome.

Pink Panthers - White with grey specs, don't have very exact details due to dropping a white clover before hand but a nice dose of MDXX, lasting about 4 hours.
Clear Gelcaps - Fine white powder and very bitter taste suspected contents MDMA, these are great, smooth come up with no real peak, just a very pleasent plateau for about 6 hours.

H@ndo: The gatecrashers with the score on the back are the older ones and obviously a diff pill since it looks different: has a score.
I've seen a "white" gatecrasher and a "blue" one, and have been offered them interchangably with disregard for what colour they actually appeared. The bottom line was that after I held a trully white looking one in my hand for an hour, it turned as blue as you can get. (I've had this happen with many pills before. eg. Beige Mercedes in Perth turned dark brown on contact with moisture giving rise to a similar arguement)

Runner - I recieved all 3 types at once and I do agree with the moisture on pills changing or rather highlighting the colours in them. However the Blue were Blue with Blue specks (like the blue domes)and the white were white with Blue specks, NOT Blue.
There was a significant difference.

Phase Dancer: regarding the statement on believing the white dexters to contain an amphetamine sulphate/HCl rather than a methylamphetamine salt, yes, the conjecture was mainly based on the 'appraisal' by users, all of whom are quite familliar with the effects of both amphetamine on it's lonesome and when it has the methyl group added. I personally believe there is a noticable difference in biological affect. This is of course on shaky ground, given that the effects were experienced at the same time as the MDMA, which could have influenced our interpretations of the physical effects.
Secondly though, the shade of orange I spoke of was somewhat lighter than what I've seen previously occur with Methylamphetamine, which usually goes a deep orange to reddish colour. (In my limited experience).
Runner: yeah, i've noticed simillar effects with marquis. It can also interestingly enough take on a greeninsh tinge when left reacting too long with any salt substance. Admittedly, my testing equipment is getting a little old now, but the orange colour i noticed was not just a 'tinge' it was virtually obscuring the black after only 1 minute (the proccess was timed). Make of this what you will. :)

H@ndo: hmmm...perhaps you're onto something (eg. multicoloured versaccis) but i'm yet to see a white one that doesn't turn blue with moisture/time.
Trillian: I suspect there is some "street knowledge" that meth turns marquise brighter orange. I suspect it might be quite false, as most people would test a dexi to see what colour an amphetamine makes marquise, and it IS very light orange - but in my opinion ONLY due to low concentration. (also if your dealer tells you the gear is amphetamine and not meth don't believe him. Would people rather buy expensive shit amphetamine of a dealer or eat clean cheap dexis? ie. not much market for illigal amphetamine - heaps for meth)
You are right on with the greenish tinge if you leave marquise for a while...
Also worth mentioning: if anyone here ever wondered, just how different the red-purple reaction for opiates goes to blue-purple-black for MDMA and not have access to smack to test, get some Panadine Forte which has a Codein salt in it and test that. That way, you won't get paranoid that your slow MDMA purple reaction might actually be smack! :)

i know a dd in perth who re-colours his pills, no re-pressing, just re-colour. don't know how. But when a pill stops selling well (tranformers, stickmen, etc) he starts to make them in green, yellow what ever.

Runner: Street Knowledge (scroll down to reagent 'A5')
Amphetamine and methyl-amphetamine do react slightly differently to marquis reagent, if you know what you're looking for.

^ Trillian: Thanks for the link, that's a good document for reference purposes.
Please keep in mind, that those test results listed in the PDF are taken under white light conditions, and observed carefully - not under the interior light of a car, on a cd case...
Example: Reagent A5 - Marquis Reagent:
d-amphetamine - ISCC/NIST colour# 35-44 - Munsell 10R 6/12 - 7.5R 2/4
strong reddish orange - deep reddish brown
d-methamphetamine - ISCC/NIST colour# 36-44 - Munsell 10R 4/12 - 7.5R 2/4
deep reddish orange - deep reddish brown
Personally - I think trying to tell a difference of 1 colour shade is probably asking too much of the reagent tester, unless you're combining the results of a number of tester types, eg. Using Marquis reagent and getting a vaguely orange result, and then progressing to EZ-Xtreme and testng for primary or secondary amine would give you real quality information about the presence of amphetamine or methamphetamine. Trying to determine between 2 unknowns with such a close result from one test alone is too difficult for most of us.
BigTrancer :)

Trillian: I stand corrected. Meth is supposed to technically give a slighly different colour (whatever the difference between strong and deep is). And excellant reference, I'll be keeping it.
However I'm with BigTrancer when it comes to telling what the colour actually is. eg. difference between Strong Orange and Deep Orange. I don't believe many people have seen pure amphetamine other then in a dexie or seen pure meth, impurities of which would interfere with the reaction etc. I mean according to the chart, sugar gives a dark brown colour with Marquise!
The thing that amazed me the most is the simplicity of the preparation of the Marquise reagent requiring only Sulphuric Acid and Formaldehyde.

Ok, here is the blue and white gatecrashers picture i promised.
I tried to get the white one to change colour, using the techniques mentioned. All wetting this pill does is make the buffed press go rough and it actually showed up more colours when this occured(green, purple, brown/yellow)
which makes me think these are different pills.
The blue one has light blue specks, the white a dark blue, almost purple.
http://www.geocities.com/exhaulted/WhiteGateCrasher1.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/exhaulted/WhiteGateCrasher2.JPG
[Edit: Changed pic to link. BT] ;)
[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer]
[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]
gatecrashers.JPG

[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: DiSturBeD_1 ]