European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

the sea urchin

Bluelighter
i was just wondering what the quality/prices of cocaine are in spain? Ill be looking to get some nice stuff. havnt been there in a while, i know it used to be very good. just wondering what it was like now and how much i shud be offering to get proper!

I could get 1g for 40 - 50 Euro last year. Some will try and sell for more. Say you can buy cheaper elsewhere and you'll get a better price.

I can't comment on how good it was, since... well, I didn't know much about cocaine's ability to turn to mush and wasted a fair bit of it. :eek:

I'm going to be in Spain myself so I am very interested in this.

Also is heroin generally available at the same areas/people with cocaine?

well, I didn't know much about cocaine's ability to turn to mush and wasted a fair bit of it.

Hate when that happens, there's no salvaging it. Few times I've had a gramme pretty much go to waste because I can't snort it, I've still tried, but most of it just ends up falling out my nose. :\

once upon a time in feurtenventura i had some cocohina, climbed a hill past adolfs villa.

ive never then wanting british beak. although 90 percent of people prefer meph i prefer nrg-1

Hate when that happens, there's no salvaging it. Few times I've had a gramme pretty much go to waste because I can't snort it, I've still tried, but most of it just ends up falling out my nose. :\

Haha, once it turned to mush, i made a solution of it and tried snorting that. Didn't really work...

We got some when over from Sonar couple years, bought a g off a guy on the street before we even got to the apartment for 50 euros, was shit.

Then got a few more grams from a friend who stays over there, also for 50 euros a gram, was also shit. Pretty sure it's coming through Britain before it gets there, so you can imagine....

On the plus side, the MDMA we bought with it was AMAZING. =D

sounds like you just had bad luck, cocaine generally comes to the UK via spain rather than the other way round and is generally cheaper for better stuff there.

That would be when it gets rubbed on the gums. No point trying to sniff it when it's gone to mush. I notice the repress shite nowadays doesn't go to mush at all.

In spain as dave says the coke is generally better and cheaper as it's the main smuggling route to UK and Europe. Still plenty of people who will cut it specially for your holiday i'm sure. The guys who try to get you into the bars etc all seem to be fairly well hooked up :)

We got some when over from Sonar couple years, bought a g off a guy on the street before we even got to the apartment for 50 euros, was shit.

Then got a few more grams from a friend who stays over there, also for 50 euros a gram, was also shit. Pretty sure it's coming through Britain before it gets there, so you can imagine....

On the plus side, the MDMA we bought with it was AMAZING. =D

Generally buying drugs from randoms during Sonar is dodgy as fuck...

I find drugs bought on the street from randoms are generally shit wherever I am, unless its an area notorious for high purity. when selling drugs to toursists or people you won't see again, it's much more cost effective to sell shite 8). Most of the drugs in Ibiza are terrible.

Scored coke in both Barcelona and Fuerteventura in recent times. Both off the street, best quality was very average...worst quality is not worth talking about!

I don't think it particularly reflects on Spain as a whole though, as scoring on any street as a tourist is going to be risky.

It seems to me the best coke in the world is in the Scottish Highlands. ;)

Do not buy from someone on the street, especially if you do not speak Spanish. Lots of tourists get sold laundry detergent on the streets of Barcelona.

In general, prices are between 40-60 per gram and quality is all over the place.

Energycontrol, a Spanish NGO, tests drugs for purity. Here is the most recent run-down for cocaine that I could find: http://www.energycontrol.org/jml/component/remository/func-startdown/205/ (click on "Descarga").

Do not buy from someone on the street, especially if you do not speak Spanish. Lots of tourists get sold laundry detergent on the streets of Barcelona.

In general, prices are between 40-60 per gram and quality is all over the place.

Quote.
I'm Italian and I was staying in Barcelona for 1 mounth last year, just free camping on the beach (beacuse the camping was way too expensive).
The first 2 days there in the street I only bought very shitty coke,
but then I had a number to call from an Italian friend and this guy just had great cocaine at 50€ gram.
Great for free base too.

Forget about heroin :( When I was staying there I couldn't find any heroin..
I tried to buy it once from the junkies and they ripped me off, selling me
something which was probably shitty opium, but since I had an high tolerance
from heroin opium didn't help. So I just had a lot of methadone, and had
bad comedowns from cocaine....
Here in Italy I'm used buying heroin and cocaine from the ame pepole... in Barcelona that's not just the case....