• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to deep throat?

Well, if a girl's not willing to get throat fucked, or at least give dry anal...then how's she supposed to find a decent, sensitive, caring man?

8)

Never thought I feel old fashioned at 30, but geesh. What kind of guy would actually want a RELATIONSHIP with a girl who even knew how to deep throat?

srsly, though...and to answer the OP's question about whether guys like that kind of thing: Sure, that's a great talent to find in a HOOK UP...but NOT a girlfriend, or anyone serious.

Y'all are making me use a dirty word. Whore. Ya understand? Whore.

As sexist as it may sound, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has "reservations" about a woman who knows how to swallow a penis. And it doesn't matter if the OP ISN'T a whore; any guy she deep throats WILL tell his friends, and OP WILL get a rep.

srsly, though...and to answer the OP's question about whether guys like that kind of thing: Sure, that's a great talent to find in a HOOK UP...but NOT a girlfriend, or anyone serious.

As sexist as it may sound, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has "reservations" about a woman who knows how to swallow a penis. And it doesn't matter if the OP ISN'T a whore; any guy she deep throats WILL tell his friends, and OP WILL get a rep.

yeah, that's pretty sexist dude. not that cool. so its ok to be with a woman who knows what she is doing casually, but when it comes time to take her home to your parents or do the long term thing, you want some girl who doesn't know what she is doing, has no skills, and isn't going to touch you basically ever because she is a repressed prude. sounds like a formula for cheating and divorce and people getting hurt - why wouldn't you want to be with someone who gets you off good and hard and knows what she is doing. I'm going to echoShaolin Bomber - but putting it a girls way - there's nothing quite like having a guy grab your hair and force his cock down my throat - my bf did that once to me for THREE HOURS - fucking crazy - thats why I love him I guess

Last edited:

How does being a freaK in your own home make you a whore? some girls like the OP and myself just care ALOT about pleasing our men.

Well, I'm not looking for a relationship... and FYI, every guy I've ever been in one with loves head (what guy doesn't?) so I don't see how deep throating could be such a turn off.

I think it's pretty funny how guys are all about deep throating and hooking up, but then turn around and say things like "whore"... it's so hypocritical. You guys are the ones out looking for it... I think you're the "whores".. if you like to be deep throated, then why turn around and make it such a negative?

And sure, guys talk. But if they're going to, I'd rather them say I was a freak in the sheets than a scared little prude :D

And thanks for basically calling me a whore. Apperciate it. You don't know how many dicks I've sucked, whether it's 2 or 25. You can have your opinion w\o insulting me. I dont feel like I should have to defend myself against that, but I'd bet money that I've been with less people than most girls my age.

I would not want to go out with a go that wasn't at least a little keen in experimentation to some degree.

Sure, I can understand that my "four on one blowbang" fantasy may never get realised but honestly I think I would have a hard time hooking that up with anyone ;)

A prudish girl would want to stay with me for the grand total of one night (and vicer versa).

R u serious dude? I love my gf and she gives great head including deep throating! Doesnt in the least bit make me think of her as a whore... My only qualm is i dont get it enough. Like i just asked for a bj and she said i have to wait til the weekend coz shes got study to do :p

good advice from rantnrave....position is key sometimes when first learning. Once you have that head slip into your throat and you get the idea of what it feels like it becomes easier. Sometimes holding your breath will help....you really have to be into your man and be into the "job".....let your eyes roll back, do it slowly, keep your mouth open wide and think of his pleasure....not your gag reflex. AND LOOSE THE HANDS....hand are for the base only to keep the sucker steady. ;)

I agree with the position statement. If he is laying down and you are bending over him it will be harder to do. The best position I've found is either: me laying down, and him on top ("throat fucking") or him sitting and me kneeling in front of him. Both are positions where you aren't bending your neck/throat.

You have to RELAX your throat. The best way to practice this is with water. Sounds weird but, if you're drinking water just relax your throat and let the water slide down without swallowing. It helps condition your muscles into relaxing easier.

And obviously, have fun. If you enjoy what you're doing it is so much easier.

What kind of guy would actually want a RELATIONSHIP with a girl who even knew how to deep throat?
A guy that likes getting deep throated...

8(

That's like saying "what kind of guy would actually want a relationship with a girl that did anything but missionary for the purposes of making a baby?" 8)

What if the guy gets the most amazing arousal from deep throating and nothing else compares... he just goes without?...

The best advice to give is that you want his cock to be connecting with your tongue, rather than hitting your soft palate (which triggers the gag reflex) so if you can get into a position where his cock is sliding down your throat along your tongue (it will touch the upper part, but there won't be so much pressure), then that may help? I've found laying down is good, lean your head a little over the edge of the bed/couch, and have the guy slide into your mouth... men's cocks naturally face up when erect, so this position tends to be good. You don't have as much control as you do when you're in front or kneeling over, but it's a good way to practice controlling your gag reflex! you'll get to a stag where you can deep throat in any position...

What if the guy gets the most amazing arousal from deep throating and nothing else compares... he just goes without?...

haha...now I feel so...OLD! 8o

But the old school approach is this:

Marry the sweet, prudish girl who does nothing but the missionary...and only when she HAS to (to make babies, of course).

Boink the dirty little harlot who know how to do all the other stuff behind the wife's back.

This is the way most of our grandparents did it. And if you notice, if they're still alive, they're also STILL married. Then, compare this to the philosophy followed by our "free love 60's & 70's" parents. In the case of most of us, they divorced before we went to high school.

Just food for thought...

There's already been heaps of good advice in this thread, so I'll just add that practice makes perfect!

I can kinda deepthroat, depending on the position I'm in and the size of the guy's dick. But there's usually still a bit of gagging involved... and most guys (well, the guys I've been with!) have been really turned on by that! ;)