Bluelight Trivia Game!!!

fizzle

Bluelight Crew
I've been thinking of a way to do this for a while now, but it seems like the easiest thing to do is ask a single question and then whoever answers it correctly asks the next question. This is meant to be a fun way to find out more about Bluelight and how it works, be it a rule or just a cool tip. Its also meant to encourage Greenlighters to look around and realize that many of their questions can be easily found.

Rules

First person to answer the question correctly gets to ask the next question. If you dont want to ask a question you can just say "pass" or whatever, just some way to indicate that you dont want to ask the next question and someone else can do it.

Questions can be from anywhere on the site, in the BLUA, Greenlighters guide, specific forum rules, or even something like the "bluelighting tips" thread, but it has to be able to be found somewhere within the site where everyone can access it.

Anyone is encouraged to play, especially greenlighters!

Right now this will just be kind of a test run, hopefully it will catch on :)

I'll start with the first question and make it a rather basic one just to kind of get things going.

How many posts does it take to go from Greenlighter to Bluelighter?

50!

my question might be a little more difficult, but if you go around psychedelic drugs forum(my home) who has a love like I do for AMT and 2c-e with very detailed and in depth reports on both??

couple hints... hes a mod and name starts with X =) any lurker of psy drugs would know this immediately and I am advocating people to come lurk and post around there more!!

couple hints... hes a mod and name starts with X =) any lurker of psy drugs would know this immediately and I am advocating people to come lurk and post around there more!!

Xorkoth

And yes Psychedelic drugs is a great place to visit as is Ecstasy Discussion.

Which brings me to my question........... Where is a great place to visit in Ecstasy discussion if you want to learn all about ecstasy and mdma? hint.... look down there vvvvv

The Ecstasy Discussion Directory.

In the past how was Bluelight funded?

bluelight was, until recently, funded entirely by a generous individual benefactor whose bluelight handle was 'xtcxtc'.

where is bluelight's domain registered and where are the servers physically hosted?

alasdair

Bluelight is registered at the following DNS servers:
ns2.slik.eu
ns1.slik.eu
ns0.slik.eu
and the servers are located in the Rotterdam, Holland. (Well, the about bluelight page says amsterdam, but a WHOIS yields Rotterdam, so take from that what you will)

Where can you find a list of all of the moderators, administrators, staff, etc. of bluelight?

^I would do one of two things:

1. Create a thread in Homeless Threads; or
  2. PM a mod of the forum I think it should go into and ask for confirmation.

Before Bluelight had its present forum skin, what color was Bluelight?

Wasn't it like a sea green? Wayback machine is not being helpful.
8.gif

Through an arduous choosing process or by submitting an application when its called for.

After you've been picked by the other mods of the forum in question the admins work their magic. Just like that, poof, you're a mod.

On April 1 of last year what happened to the site?

^It got hacked by Interpol =D :p

(Just kidding. What really happened is that the admins decided to prank everyone by changing the color scheme to odd bright pastels and funny banners to make Bluelight look as if it HAD been hacked.)

What was the forum currently known as The Lounge named before it was named The Lounge?

rolling and niggaz being gay

How does one go about deleting their account???

they dont. if you no longer want your posts to be publically visable you can go through your post history and delete those that arent archived yourself (for those that ARE you can pm a staff member for assistance); and go MIA.

what is the difference between being a greenlighter; and a bluelighter?

Greenlighters have fewer than 50 posts, they can only PM mods and are not yet able to upload to the gallery. After 50 posts they are Bluelighters with pubic hair, the right to drink and the risk of being drafted.;) Bluelighters are full members, can PM any member and have access to uploading to the gallery.

What is the the exclamation point icon in the lower left corner of Bluelight posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
To report posts!!!

If you were a parent, a member of law enforcement or a member of the media, where could you find information tailored just for you?

In the 'About Bluelight' section of the Bluelight FAQ. Headings there are are:
* What is Bluelight?
* Information for New Members
* Information for Press
* Information for Parents
* Information for Law enforcement
* Technical information about Bluelight
* Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)
* Contact
When you look at the bottom of the forum page and see something like Threads: 261,127, Posts: 4,902,221, Members: 102,609, Active Members: 6,969, how is an active member defined for that purpose?

Someone who has posted in the last 6 months?

If that is correct, here is my question (If I am wrong, ignore my question) --

Which Bluelighter has the highest post count?