Bluelight Trivia Game!!!

it was life. the heavier questions that populated life were directed to the dark side and the less serious ones left behind.

you get to make a question now.

Who was it that HATED stoners and was a moderator of OD and PD?

Okay, since the person asking the next question is now an ex-BL, I'll throw another one in here.

What was the name of the first forum/messageboard associated with the bluelight name? (hint: the answer to this question is NOT bluelight. xD)

edit: just saw that apparently there was a question, maybe i'm going stupid. There are 115 moderators, for all of the forums, including senior mods, and including duplicate moderators between forums. I'm not gonna figure out the number without duplicates, this isn't math class <3

^ question still applies.

mdma clearinghouse

what was the name of the Secret forum a few years back? (you could only access it by manually typing in the forum number, f=18 i believe it was). actually wait, that one's probably too hard. lemme try to think up an easier one

ok here we go, this one is findable: what were bluelight's "official" irc channels, and on what server? (irc = internet relay chat)

Last edited:
mdma clearinghouse

what was the name of the Secret forum a few years back? (you could only access it by manually typing in the forum number, f=18 i believe it was)

xD nice job. you are correct. didn't expect this answer to be found so fast

irc.bluelight.nu #otherdrugs
there was also #bluelight on undernet.org, #bluelight on austnet...

good question. I can't answer that completely. Anybody else have a guess :)

Last edited:
to answer tathra, it was the taco forum i do believe.

and i swear someone else after pedobear answered my other question too.

what was the old name for the lounge?

^^Fail. It was The Chillout Room

Next: Why, when you go back to look at some polls, are some of the choices/options in italics, while others are in normal characters?

the italicized option is the one you voted for.

what should you do if you want to delete your account?

ps- i wish i never found this thread... i have an obsession with answering things when i know the answer. but i hate coming up with questions. argh :!

haha same here a_c.

How do I delete my account & posts?

You can't delete your account. But you can delete your own posts... one at a time. Use the search engine to show all posts created by yourself, open each one, and click the 'edit' button next to each one. The delete option is there, and from that point onwards you'll know what to do. You're awesome enough to be reading this FAQ, so I have every faith in you.

what color did bluelight used to turn when a member died?

^answering my question right away isn't helping with my problem!

and even tho i know the answer, i shall leave it for someone else :)

To add to the above answer: It becomes "blacklight" for a day. And everyone has to listen to "Coil presents Blacklight District" (one of my fav albums) :).

So swilow whats your question?

(Loving the thread btw- but it might be a bit difficult for Greenlighters. Its only us Oldlighters that have graced the board for the past 5+ years that seem to know all the answers)

^ while its true that a lot of new members wouldnt know a lot of the answers, its a nice way for them to learn about more about the history of bluelight than just whats listed in the FAQ, as well as other interesting tidbits and such. :)

No questions? Here's one - What is BLUA and what is the most common reason for threads to get closed?

No questions? Here's one - What is BLUA and what is the most common reason for threads to get closed?

BLUA is an acronym for "Bluelight User Agreement". It is basically a terms of use document for the site, and covers expected behavior, bad behavior, and in general provides guidelines for being a Bluelighter to provide the best Bluelight experience for everyone.

I'm guessing on the second part of this, as I've never seen stats, but probably sourcing or spam? I'm definitely interested to know now!

*edit* - What is the most common reason for a Bluelighter to be banned from the site?

the second part of TLB's question would probably be "violating the forum guidelines or the BLUA."

the answer to your question would most likely be "violating the BLUA."

you'll have to give me a while to think up a question.

Ok, you've had a while :p

Where can you find a list of the users whos birthday it is? (Automatically updated daily! Its awesome!)

Im pretty sure its at the bottom of the main index page........... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/ Either I am wroing or there are no boofdays today.

Assuming Iam right, What is does the flashing banner in the announcements section say and for bonus bluelight dollars..............Can you post a picture of it in here?

Thought I would resurrect this thread, it was cute :)

In answer to Maz - I don't know what it said at the time, but it presently says "Threads of Interest". See here.

What is the record (including date) for the most users active on Bluelight, and where can this data be found?