The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
id love to find ar in chicago just for that fact..i always wanted to smoke my dope to get high

Actually the only on weekends thing did work out really well. So well in fact that I decided to expand it to weekdays!

It wasn't an easy decision, but ultimately was plugging 16mg every night and getting almost nothing out of it. So stopped plugging 16 and started banging 12; at least when I iv it i feel something! I figure either way the drug is still going into my system, what's the big difference how I get it there; plugging is only slightly less ba than iv, and I am injecting a bit less than I was plugging.

So now I figure H can be my weekend pleasure. We'll see!

Flacky: im not so much into smoking but I def plan to plug the H way before I inject it. I'm only going to step up to injecting if i think it's worth it.

Flacky: im not so much into smoking but I def plan to plug the H way before I inject it. I'm only going to step up to injecting if i think it's worth it.

Ok, as long as you are using a different ROA to test it before shooting it. Also, don't miss a shot of tar. That's bad news.

id love to find ar in chicago just for that fact..i always wanted to smoke my dope to get high

Eh. Iono, it is somewhat nicer and you get a better rush than snorting, but it definitely is shorter and less cost effective.

How about explaining a bit about why missing a shot of tar is bad news?

No one tries to miss a shot, but I've had it happen. Sometimes I pull back to register, see blood and STILL miss, probably because I was just at the edge of a vein or something and the slight movement of registering pulled me out.

I always inject slowly, so if I am missing the shot I can tell after only a few units have been pushed out... So if I did miss it would be less than half a shot... But please explain why it's so bad.

Well, tar is basically crudely acetylated opium. Opium has tar (in the literal sense of the word, plant tar) inside. Acetylated tar is not something that's fun to have under your skin or between a muscle.

Ok well I managed to get 2 "bags" of tar. Do you even call them bags? Two "peas" of tar?

I plugged a quarter last night and essentially felt nothing. Very disappointing. I wasn't expecting to be launched into outer space, but by all counts a good plug should giver me at least 50%, probably closer to 70%, of the high that iv does.

But nada. I know it actually put opiates into my system since an hour after the plug fell flat I injected some dilaudid and barely felt it, which means there were already opiates in my system.

About an hour ago I went for broke and plugged the rest of the tar ball - nearly 75% of a full "bag" and the best I can say is I feel a little sleepy.

Over the weekend I'll try an injection, but I'm not optimistic since if this stuff is going to work on me the plug should have had me feeling good.

Any recommendations?

I DID try combining a small amount of tar with my dillie last night... I tore off a small amount (imagine a few chocolate sprinkles) and dissolved it in 1cc of warm water. It was def enough to turn the water brown, and I then used that water to dissolve an 8mg dillie.

I injected the "hybrid" shot. It def felt a little different. I know it wasn't enough tar to make a huge difference, but I'm pretty sure it spaced me out a little more than usual.

I wonder if a combo of dillies and tar would be a fun shot in general? Certainly potent.

One question - if I filter the tar water multiple times, each filtered shot def gets a bit lighter in color. Is this a good thing, or am I filtering out the "active ingredient"?

Is a darker shot stronger/preferable?

Well, tar is basically crudely acetylated opium. Opium has tar (in the literal sense of the word, plant tar) inside. Acetylated tar is not something that's fun to have under your skin or between a muscle.

Sorry buddy, but this is dead wrong.

" if you're looking to buy or sell them you should also locate the nearest exit. "

so we can tell them what exit to get off the highway on at least??m hurrr!

then perhaps you should shed some light on why you think he is wrong, cause his explanations is pretty close. without going into great detail tar is produced cause of the agents they use to acetylate the opium usually isnt AA. so crudely acetylated opium is a pretty spot on description of tar.

so do tell us more instead of just saying that someone is dead wrong.

Yeah it's pretty annoying when people don't back up their views with, you know, an explanation!

So, I've now tried tar 3 times. First a very 3/4 of a ball plugged, then a quarter IV and earlier tonight I went with 3/4 of a ball IV and so far none of them have resulted in a very strong high.

I know I have a high opiate tolerance (18 months of daily dilaudid use) but jeez, I thought H would still do the trick!

And a friend who hooked me up did some from the same batch and said less thsn a quarter knocked him on his ass, so it's not the batch.

Anyone have experience with this? Is it possible I just might not be cut out for heroin?

then perhaps you should shed some light on why you think he is wrong, cause his explanations is pretty close. without going into great detail tar is produced cause of the agents they use to acetylate the opium usually isnt AA. so crudely acetylated opium is a pretty spot on description of tar.

so do tell us more instead of just saying that someone is dead wrong.

IIRC, tar is made from partially refined opium (instead of pure powdered morphine) with AA or sometimes AC and lesser derivatives. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please be careful if you're new to the LA black tar heroin. I OD'd twice from variance in quality from copping in the same open air spot. Not that I was being as smart as I could be, but I was definitely surprised when the paramedics woke me up. There was a split second of "uh oh, that shot felt reallllly big.....<blacks out>" Nothing I would wish on anyone.

I know some of the spots that are being referenced, and skid row has definitely changed a lot. Not what it used to be.

You should find a call and meet hookup. The people I go to in LA always have the exact same stuff.

Please be careful if you're new to the LA black tar heroin. I OD'd twice from variance in quality from copping in the same open air spot. Not that I was being as smart as I could be, but I was definitely surprised when the paramedics woke me up. There was a split second of "uh oh, that shot felt reallllly big.....<blacks out>" Nothing I would wish on anyone.

I know some of the spots that are being referenced, and skid row has definitely changed a lot. Not what it used to be.

Good point, I've had times with tar when I lived in Cali where one day you would need chunks of an inhuman size in order to feel anything, then the next day you get some tar that looks identical but knock you on your ass. Its always good to try smoking or shooting a new batch of dope first, or trying a minute amount in a shot, before going for the full one.

Obviously if you read my post.....I'm NOT a junkie and don't want to be. Was trying to get some ideas as to how a lay person would start the hunt for such hardcore stuff since I basically haven't done H in almost 20 yrs, & just wanted to do some occassionally. I've been too busy working & raising children to partake in such druguse. That's why I came here hoping other like-minded people would be able to help direct me in the right direction since this is supposed to be a site for people that are not so "mainstream" so I thought I was amongst others who understood where I'm coming from. But obviously seems like people here are just breathing down my back. And BTW, I have PLENTY of common sense....hence the lack of druguse!!! Only people who have no real common sense use serious drugs in the 1st place!! We all know that there's risk involved. I mean I'd be more then happy to help someone else on here with something & no I'm not meaning hooking up connections. But I guess unless one isn't part of the drug "clique" on here you get your ass chewed out just for asking a general question which wasn't nearly as detailed as 1/2 the stuff on here.

LaCholita

I don't even do h but comeon how hard is it to go to the ghetto during the day and find a junkie and offer to buy him some h if he helps you score? Suboxone clinics also be really easy to find someone who does h who could help you. I mean getting a drug like h thats pretty damn common in a big city seems pretty easy. Now trying to find like good acid or rarer drugs might be more difficult but still not impossible if you know where to look.

Ok so to update... A friend of mine (also a Bluelight regular) has a hookup for tar that he trusts and has been using for a while. He got me a few bags (or balls, really) of tar. He took a quarter ball and was flying sky high.

I tried it several times, starting with a quarter, and working my way up to injecting AN ENTIRE BALL in one shot and failed to get high.

I def felt the shot... I did the full ball yesterday, and the rush was so strong I had high hopes (heh heh) that THIS time it was going to work... But alas, within half an hour I was feeling completely normal.

Can my tolerance really be that insane? Ive been using dilaudid daily for the last 18 months, so I'm aware it would take more to get me to the same place as an average user... But really? An entire ball wasn't enough to give me the true H experience?

Is it possible that my body chemistry just isn't geared towards H? I know different opiates affect people differently, maybe I'm just not cut out for H :-(

I could try to take even more, but my instincts are against it. First of all, even if, say, two bags did the trick, I just can't see myself spending $<donk out> every time I want a hit of H!

And, of course, that's also a hell of a lot of bad shit to be sticking into my body.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok a balloon of heroin is a single tar ball? Ok.

How much tar does it take, on average, for those of you who partake to get a good trip to space mountain?

I've always weened myself down with pharmaceuticals, subs, or just sufferring everytime I've gone to SoCal.

Simply for the fact I've never had luck enuff to find anything when I'm there, and really didn't want to feel w/d for a week vaca ya know?

My next trip to Tujunga is coming up, and I need to be coached on a tolerance/amount issue.....east coast bags to wesctoast balls/ballons.

Don't want to break rules or step on toes here, maybe Ill wait to be adressed and told what is ok and what's not. Thanks in advance to anyone that's willing to help.

Why is there no real mexican brown powder heroin in L.A.? And i do not mean powder mixed with a cut to make a powder,actual mexican brown powder heroin that is of high quality! In New Mexico you can find tar mostly that is strong and pretty pure for tar,and you can also get ,more and more common brown powder heroin from mexico..real mexican brown not powder made from tar..the cops busted some people coming into New Mexico from Ariz.. with a pound of 80+% pure mexican brown powder heroin, you can get mexican brown powder in New Mexico,depending on the area that is 60-70& pure(according to police and DEA purity analasis of seized heroin in NEW Mexcio! Why in the hell can't you get it in LA or Socal then,,NEW Mexico is a small population state with a lot of heroin users tho,but maybe it's a different "cartel" or whatver supplying the brown in New Mexico and ARiz..also seen it in Kansas City area and south Chicago mexican brown powder is popular altho it's cut pretty heavily in south Chicago.....dunno why it;s not in LA or SoCal....

Status
Not open for further replies.