So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

i cant wait to see all of you there, if any of you are there before the doors open, look for me right up front, i will be in white UFOs and a white visor. Just to make sure...what time is the meetup, is it 11 and 1 or 2?
10 days and counting!

My last party of the year? what? who knows. heh.
I will be there in my non raver gear. heh. Come up to me and I might bite. Depends on my mood. ;)

ok, well make it 11 and 2, i will not be wearing ufo's cause i cant stand the damn things anymore. the pockets are a pain in the ass, and being a heavy smoker it sux having to unbutton the damn thing all the fucking time, and if you leave it open, shit falls out. and the cargo pockets are worthless, so fuck those things. (sorry, i vent on really stupid shit) anyway, ill be wearing my big jeans, and a black turtleneck sweater, maybe a black bandana.
see everyone there

I'll be there
Look for the kid with HELLA kewl candy up each arm, a blue elmo backpack, tiger striped pants (RAWR!!!), a nookie, and a glowstick protruding my anus!!!!

I desperately need a ride to this party... for myself and two fellow partiers.. I'm in Boston and if anyone could help that would be great...
email me = [email protected]
Matt

awww =( cant we make it 11 and 1 again? cuz I wanan go to bothe met ups, but like I said the Cters of Bl are havin a meetup somewhere else at 2 and I dont wanan miss it... so uh yea, would that be possible? thanks guys.
-k-

umm shawn, can you please actually do that? no really, please???
love,
kristin

Jeff does do a great job at what he does but this is Chris (Knowledge's) party. Therefore, he picked the lineup and did the bookings. Just so you guys know...Knowledge does a great job too. (Just trying to keep the info straight).
hugz,
margi*

chris dose pick nice line up this one is definalty going to be fun... i can't wait so see the line up jeff's planing for re-unite :D i know that will be a very fun party 2, true luck 3 should be cool i really wana see the prophecy collective i heard they have a pritty cool show almost as cool as rabbit in the moon.

i had this dream last night that i went to so fresh and so clean and there was barely anyone there. then everyone got kicked out for some reason i never really found out about. i dunno, random.
kristin

Got my ticket tonight, so I'll definitely be at this party! *busts a move in celebration*

Anyone near URI(Kingston) that might be kind enough to give a fellow BLer a ride? I really want to go to this but I don't want to go by myself...IM me at DancingAngel5678 if you think you might be able to help me out. :)

I'll be here - no doubt, even tho lust has left a huge hole in my wallet.
I havent been to the asylum in way too long.

mellisa, a bunch of my friends from uri are goin, and im pretty sure i have room for one more in my car

I'd like to go, but Elle's going to be in town for the weekend, and I don't want to spend my final night with her at a party :(
Otherwise, I'd be there.
~Shawn

aww, well have an awesome weekend shawn! you'll be highly missed, but it's incredibly understandable. send my best to your girlie.
kristin

024.jpg

Awww how cute. heheh

about 5 more day's :D i think i might dress up for the theam.. i'm go find a black bathrobe i'd like to have one anyways and bring my slippers with me :D everyone should have a pair of "happy feet" slippers they're the shit ;)