So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

Mike Sharpes....It's Eric and Shelly you dumb ass..LMFAO. So are you definately hitting this party? It's going to blow the minds of about 5,000 people. A complete repeat of Happy Holidays. We's is hoping NEWAYZ. Well you can count me in on this one. Honestly i don't think too many people in the northeast will want to miss this one. I mean FF, Q-BERT, Todd Buckler,& Christopher Lawrence in the same venue. It's gonna be OFF DA HOOK!!! Props to Jeff for doing such a great job with everything from booking to the lighting. YAY YAY YAY!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR JEFF!!!!!!

oh hey, i kinda thought it might have been you 2...prob because you are the only ravers i know in Maine. Yea, I am mos def hitting this party, Happy Holidays was my first Asylum party, and i have fallen in love with the place. Hope to see u there.

HAH. coming from my own PAST experience...
babygurl, meet TopRocka. ;) ohhhhh this is gonna be FUN to watch.
PS - anyone ever heard of AIM? it's this thing that lets ya send messages between TWO people...
aren't the advances in modern technology amazing?

hurray for jeff!... (giggles) sorry i gotta be sarcastic too some times, it's fun. jeff dose good job an all but we don't need to start doing the "WAVE" for him special on bluelight... you could always just aim him tell him thanks...
>Always Carein'
>Scary

(Remembers back when Weez(True Prod/Lost Angelz) used to be a bluelighter...)
[ 18 January 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

i personally see no problem with someone giving their own props to jeff. if a person chooses to be nice, a person chooses to be nice. no need to go against that just for the fact of saying that you have jeff's aim name. and for dave's rudeness, it is simply honesty. i like honesty. i like dave.
kristin

big ups to MrJamal.. aka Jammy "Plurry" Wammy.
babygurl - can we say.. "HOW RUDE!", you know Stephanie Tanner from the TV Show Full House. You a member of the fan club or something?
Scary - Aren't you the one having personal back and forth convo's in these threads? But you're against someone givin props to someone else?
Now what.. is up.. with that?
Oh, and I'd like to know why someone didn't tell me that consuming mass amounts of Gin would leave me with a burning throat for 2 days. thanks guys.. THANKS!
[ 20 January 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

still debating, but i'm sure i'll be there even if i say i won't be. i dunno, i'll see.
kristin

I really wanna go to this party! Any ideas on what time I should arrive to still beable to git tickets at the door? 10 ok? I only got into Happy Holidays through some act of god!

Kristin, there is no debating it. If you pass up a chance to see Freaky Flow, I am kidnapping you on my way to Springfield! :)
There, I've said my piece, I'm out!
Peace ~Katie

Kid yo...you kids don't even know how harcore dis motha fugga is. I'll beat anyones ass...either that or run and get jamal to stand in front of me and protect me. HAHA I was pretty fuckin hardcore today...funny story but not gettin into it here. Jamal you will hear about this tuesday...anyone else wanna know just IM me. It really is a funny story. But ya, I'm not BTS but NYC is the shit. Its my new home. So FUGG YOU COCKKNOBBA...WATCH YA BACK!!! PEACE OUT PLAYAS
(HAHAHA, I'm so white)

One thing I love about New Englanders...
YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO RAVE!!!!!!
RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING RAVING

Hahaha... ^^^ YEAH Shawn! *flashbacks to Energy*
rave rave rave rave rave rave rave.... ROFL
Peace ~Katie

^^
yup, shawn said it.
We've got the ravingest bunch of ravers that rave to the ravingest extent of raving.
Three cheers for raving!
hip hip, hooorave!
hip hip, hodorave!
hip hip, hoooraaaaaaaaaave!!!! WHOOOOOO!