So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

hmm I wanna go to this partee, but it's to early to decide n make plans yet. We will see when it gets closer to the date. I hope to make it tho.

whoa whoa, jamal's last party?? but...but...what about the rumbles? looks like there's going to have to be an alternative place. cause certain people *coughcough* would miss the attacks on them too much to just let them go. it's okay my children, everything will be okay. okay.

when will someone tell jeff that Bullmoose dosen't sell tickets to the asylum... i've ben to 4 locations and they all say the same thing...
"We don't carry tickets to that venue, sorry."

yeah i have decided that this will be my last party unless andy c or hype comes around. then i
will go. of course this doesn't include the rinse or energy. just actual parties.

you probably have the right idea jamal. pauly had mentioned to me something about andy c in feb. talk to him about it if u want.
kristin

Jeff is trying to get Andy C for March but its all about Andy C's availability. If he was spinning in feb don't you think everyone would already know...I mean come on its Andy C!!!
I'm contemplating making this my last Asylum party. I'm sick of that place. I'm sick of the NE party scene. GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Jeff is trying to get Andy C for March but its all about Andy C's availability. If he was spinning in feb don't you think everyone would already know...I mean come on its Andy C!!!
I'm contemplating making this my last Asylum party. I'm sick of that place. I'm sick of the NE party scene. GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Yep.. Connell "BTS" Burke is just too much for everyone. Only the dirtiest and darkest sections of the Bronx can handle him.
Connell.. Jamal and I have a friend from the Red Hook section of New York you might want to get ruff with. Beat him if you can, Survive if he lets you!

yahhhh! I am so excited! the forst party i ever went to Freaky Flow and Mc Flip side spun...and it was off the hook! I got to talk to freaky flow for a lil bit and got him to write me a lil note on my ticket stub! So i am mos Def psyched to see him again!!!! Cant wait...Also I am meeting up with Dj scotty Mack there! Its gonna be illa!

Dave, Tazz is more of a herb since he came into the WWF. Shit, just look who his partner is...Spike Dudley of all people. What a dork. heh.
[ 17 January 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

you cant keep me from this party, i already got my tickets and everything. The last Columns of Knowledge party, Happy Hollidays was absolutley crazy. Scary, make sure u get to the front of the line this time.

babygurl, are you talking about Scream 3? I loved that party, even though most of the headliners cancled and rectangle absolutely sucked.

Ya i know i don't wana miss this one i'll prolly get my ticket off ticket web or look for someone up front. -=]

u mean like me?
i ordered my ticket off ticketweb this morning, the people at bull moose are a bunch of whores.

If any of you go to any asylum parties you should look for me right up front, ill be sure to save some spots.
talk to me for more info
AIM: phreel0aderr

There's a difference between being a post-whore, and just plain annoying.