So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

Well, okay, so far the BLers going to this that I know of, are: me, AngelicK, and Maui. hmmmm.... that's no good! :\ Well, see some of you at the meetups, I'll definitely be there. :)
Peace ~Katie

......no ride.......will not be attending... big ups to CT BLers and Paulito. Say Happy Birthday to the gf for me :(

OH OH!!! I'll be here =) well unless my odd feeling that something is gonna go wrong.
But yesh I shall be in attendence thanks to Teddy! **huggs you**
yayaya me can not wait!!!! ahh Well I will be at the meetups! I shall be in my colbolt blue ufos (they look purplish tho) and dun know what shiry yet black adidas visor blue bandana prolly.... uumm lil candy..glasses. So yea see yall there! :D
Scary..hon you better come or Ima be sad! =( Welp good luck hope you find a ride.
-k-

ya... my ride shit out on me so fuck him... i'll drive my self.... hopefully i don't get pulled over or anything... and i'm-a drive jungle_gurl ;) if she can go

So here's the deal, I do have a car, I just have nobody to go with and have never been to Springfield. I don't want to drive all the way there to an unfamiliar place and risk getting lost or in an accident where I'm alone and don't know where I am. However I am familiar with a lot of MA (originally from Norfolk county), so if anyone is going who lives anywhere off of 93, 95, or 495 (routes I know best), and wouldn't mind taking me or going with me, IM me asap at dancingangel5678. Thanks! :)
[ 22 February 2002: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

^hey hun you know i'd go with your sexy ass but i'm driving to :( but least i'll be able to help out my computer hacker babe jungle_gurl :)

I'll be attending along with my crew from Westfield. Also for CT BLers...at 1:30 on the right side of the bar is our CT Meet-Up attempt. Anyone from CT go there at 1:30. I'll more than likely be rockin my yellow UFO's and stringin so look for me. Peace!!!

Hey Melissa,
I'm not 100% sure im going yet, but I'm from Woonsocket, so if i do go i could help you out. I'm not online during the day but email me [email protected].
PEace
:)
Buffy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I'm lovin' the positive energy I'm feelin' from this thread.
Only true partykidz look out for other partykidz. (this is what it's all about) Kinda shows that the original vibe and principle that our scene was founded upon is not entirely dead...
Much respect, ScaryRaver and Buffy.
Sorry to everyone else who had intentions on going, but now can't go due to whatever circumstance....
I'll be at dis beeahtch tho'! Nah'mean? *[ /ebonics]* lol
Love and light,
-Teddy
[ 22 February 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

Ok so lemme get this str8, me, teddy, alice, scary, christina, maui, melissa, katie, and of course kristen are going? u can bet ur ass CoN aRTiST is gonna make an appearance with his lil nycjunglebunnie. heh. Rock on Bluelight. lol. Anyone interested in a BL afterparty orgy? well the girls anyways. the guys are out except for me of course. lol.

yeah, i'll definately be there. i'm actually gonna go get my ticket in like five minutes. and i give a big hellllll fuckin yeah for the afterparty orgy. bring it on bring it oooon....
love,
kristin

Did someone say Con Artist?!?!?!
Ok so yeah I haven't been able to post all week cause I been away. Yes of course I will be there and you know my nyjunglebunnie will too. Would I miss freaky flow and flipside. Also excited for Q-Bert!!! And my boy MO7's always throws down an ill set.
As for the rest of the line-up.....ehh. oh well they all can't have an all jungle line-up can they???
But yeah I'm pumped for tomorrow and I swear I will make at least one meetup. Can someone say when they are again??
See you kids tomorrow
[ 22 February 2002: Message edited by: ProvJungleKid ]

J-Mal Said he's not feeling up to an after party orgy so he asked me to Sub in for him, it's okay ladies of blue light i'll try not to break you ;)

poooo
my friend doesnt know if she is gonan be goin now and if she dun go I cant.. well she wants to go but now she owes thie girl money and the girl need her money blah blah but fuck her shes commin with me!!! bahh anyways wish me luck. Im gonan go to this partee if its the last thing I do!!
-k-

See you all tomorrow night!!! :) Ya know I'll be at the meetups. I'm the girlie with kinda short brown hair, red sleeveless turtleneck sweater (i think) and khaki UFOs. Maybe a T5S sweatshirt at the beginning of the night.
As for a post-party orgy... uh... we'll see ;) haha.
Peace ~Katie

kay... after much talkin we ARE commin!! wooo
See yall there! :D *is too excited to contain herself*
heh Im such a loser woohoo go me!
much luv
-k-

okay, in that case, i feel the need to take back my afterparty orgy acceptance. sorry kiddo.
kristin

Yay! I'm going, thanks to Buffy7SPT!
I'm such a dumbass though. I went up to Providence tonight to get tickets and stupidly thought I could get them with a credit card! Nope, gotta pay cash...I should have known...but the guy felt bad that I drove up there all the way from URI so he's holding the tickets for me and I'm gonna pick them up tomorrow.
This will be my first party (obviously)...lol...I'm so excited! :)
I hope to see everyone there. I'll be at the meetups but I'm not the type of person to go up to people, so I'll be the girl in a white tank top, a playboy bunny visor (if i can find it), and ridiculously huge baby blue UFO's (i didn't mean for them to be that big).
[ 23 February 2002: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

Everyone, PLEASE at least try to be at the meetups. I'm beginning to think that BL meetups are beat. People (myself included) post up here about how they're gonna be at the meetup and how they wanna meet other peeps and shit, but no matter what party I go to, when there's a meetup, only 1 other person shows up. So like...give a fuck you guyz. Lets make this happen for real! (sorry about my rant. Not trying to be negative, just speaking from my heart.) ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::General Meetup::
Meetup times: 11:00pm & 2:00am (as stated earlier by Kev)
Location: Main Room, to the right of the "Koat Check" area by the speakers...
::CT Meetup::
Meetup time: 1:30am (as stated earlier by Jay)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plain and very simple. Look at your watches. If you're not wearing a watch, find someone who is. If it's 11pm 1:30am or 2am, git yo azz crack to the designated meetup area. lol
I'll be the black/latino guy wearing a white shirt, Khaki UFO jumper, and Khaki and white Kangol hat. See you guys tomorrow night
-Teddy

oooooooh shit....lookit teddy all puttin the smackdown for the meetups. i'll be at one of em at least. i won't have a watch on, but since teddy was the one who said to find someone with one, he just may have to be the one i hound all night for the time ;P can't wait to see ya hun!
love,
kristin