Votes: 38 10.6%
  • I am female and am undecided yet

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I am male and am undecided yet

Votes: 34 9.4%

• Total voters

Beatlebot

Bluelight Crew
Partly inspired by the vasectomy thread : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=232501 in which the comment was made that most women will want to have kids some day. I want some BL statistics :)

Partly just because I wanted to make a poll =D :p

1. I am male and I want to have kids some day
2. I am female and I want to have kids some day
3. I am male and I do not want kids
4. I am female and do not want kids

If none of these apply to you then don't vote.

Last edited:
I think it's very egocentric to want kids

at the very least adopt some poor fucker with no future isntead of spreading your genes / trying to convey as much of your personality / ambitions into something which you might think is yours , but really isn't

I want kids because I know I would be a lot better parent than MY parents.
I think it'd be cool to be an awesome mom, be that mom I never had I guess.

There isnt an option for me.

I probably want one but not just for the sake of having one and the chances of me finding someone who I would want to have my child are very slim now I feel.

I already have a little boy, and definitely want another, but not for a few years just yet.

Yeah I kind of messed up the poll. I was going to have an undecided option but I forgot and now I can't edit it :\

I swing mostly to the not having kids side. But sometimes I think, what if?

So I'm not sure.

I love children. I don't want them until I can support them so it's a few years off, but I want either 0 or 2, I am an only child and I've always felt a void in my life over my lack of siblings. I don't want any more than 2 (one of us will get fixed), and though I don't agree with the view that wanting children is egocentric, I am open to the idea of adopting.

Um.... yes. Didn't really think that one out to tell you the truth.

If you are open to other alternatives just post about it here.

Bear in mind you are asking a fairly young group of people (on average). It might skew the results somewhat. I didn't think I wanted kids until I was around 25. Then .... BOOM... LOL. My ovaries made themselves heard ;)

Ha! I'm 25 and I think my ovaries are startng to make noises :D

Before this year, I was very adamant about not having children. Now I feel confused about the issue.

Stupid biological urges! ;) :D 8o

Not me.

Though I'll be the first admit that I look wistfully at happy fathers, and wonder what it would be like, I don't think I'd make a good one. I'm too paranoid, and spending the rest of my life worrying about me fucking the kid's mind up--or someone else--combined with my impatience and poor people skills would probably push me over the edge. My life is bad enough for one--God bless anyone else who can pull it off, though.

I know. It's very weird isn't it! :D Kind of interesting too, in a way, how mother nature has programmed this little chip inside women which activates at a certain age to ensure the continuation of the species....

[edit: meant for Beatlebot]

I dont want kids until I'm at that point in my life where I am already bored with success and marriage (if I ever get married, or successful) and life just doesn't have any zest anymore. Seems to be a good point to throw my life away for the sake of a horrible little brat who will blame my bad parenting for their deep rooted emotional scars and resent me for the rest of their life.

how is it egocentric? It's like, innate to want to procreate.

i rhymed!

Are we supposed to procreate? Is that always the right thing to do? Everyone seems to think everyone should have kids. Why is this?