• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

what's your antidrug ?

invisicode

Bluelighter
you know like the commercial, what keeps u from using or wanting to. whats your anti druG?

My passion for cars ... I hate to think how much more improved my own car could be had I not spent over $1500 on drugs the last few years ...

then again, my passion for drugs came before i finally bought a car, and I'm sure I would have managed to blow the $ somewhere else anyway :)

And instead of spending hours on Bluelight, I spend it on car/racing sites. A hobby just as expensive, more vain, and perhaps even more deadly. But its socially acceptable :p

Last edited:
college football.

during season they drug test so I stay clean and it gives me some light and wisdom on my life.

Music, Psychedelics, Socializing, and learning about Psychology :)

Doing martial arts - at the moment tai chi (just did some in my lunch break!) - it helps me moderate drug intake, & lifts my mood

knowing that my body's capacities overall are better when i'm not doing them or after the fact...

it's important to me to be able to use all of capacities, and i feel like i'm just discovering some....

imagine how intense pure sobriety is in the face of an intense experience? or imagine what you can do with your mind if you truly apply it in all situations, with no cloudiness?

the more you do, the more cloudy you are overall
it sucks.

cuz i like em

i mean, shit, at least buddha, but no, it doesn't work that way, it hurts ya too.. =\

my two year old cousin and my deceased grandmother

relapse made ten times more painful by the thought of them seeing me high

i love working out, lifting weights, boxing, and a true desire to sometime compete in mma events..i might not ever get to that stag, but dreamng of it makes me happy..

i hte to be negative, or realistic(LOL) but tru sobriety is great i you enjoy reading books, but as for socializing and havin a great time with friends, drugs is where its at...UNFORTUNATELY..i should know, ive been to both worlds, and have seen the good and bad..im not sure which is better ;(

^^^
Same here, the fact I know I'm probably going to wait on some guys bull to get my drugs keeps me from trying to find a hookup