what's your antidrug ?

weed, it gets me high for a really long time, when i smoke a bowl of kind bud it keeps me high for about 4 hours, no need for any "harder" drugs ; )

subdefy said:
Music, Psychedelics, Socializing, and learning about Psychology :)

Agree with all that- plus I have interests extending to lots of diff spheres and love creating my own psychedelic music.... let it never be tainted with drugs

my girlfriend.. sad really that she's the only thats keeping me sober right now

GUILT

Guilt and my kids are the only reason!! If it wasn't for them I would probably be a homeless bum!! I mentally can not handle the come down and guilt that I go through after doing drugs especially coke, The come down and guilt of wasting the money in the first place is by far worse than the high is good!

first and foremost is people. i still hang out with my friends who i used to do drugs with, but now i also spend a lot of time with friends who don't use anything at all, and it really helps me to stay clean and sober. i usually only fiend to get high when i'm lonely, and calling up a friend pretty much always takes away the urge.

exercise is also key.

My anti-drug? probably my family as they hate my drug use.

It's hard though, because I'm not really doing it for myself, but for other people.