what's your antidrug ?

I know if I ever started doing drugs regularly, I would become addicted so god damn fast... Watching my friends slowly morphing into addicts really helps too.

Even if I wouldn't get addicted, I can't afford to be on drugs all the time.

lack of money.

that, and the fact everyone thinks i'm an innocent young girl, and i'd like it to remain that way.

It used to be the horrible comedowns.

Now it is my beautiful girlfriend who i love more than anything else in this world.

RP

Myself. I know drugs will eventually deter my graceful aging into something dreadful. Don't want to look like im 60 when im only 30...

meesa said:
Myself. I know drugs will eventually deter my graceful aging into something dreadful. Don't want to look like im 60 when im only 30...

ain't that the truth...

knowledge that using drugs won't make my situation any better in the long run.

the job + certain social events where it simply wouldn't look good + my body (it likes adequate sleep + good food + some balance to remember what it's like to be drug free) + my mind (reality checks are beneficial)

Thinking about my parents and/or girlfriend keeps me in moderation. Although when I need to quit for a while for whatever reason I either get into music, graffiti art, the internet, my bike (04 Suzuki GSX-R 750), my car (00 Celica GT-S), racing, hanging out with friends that do any of the above more than most of my "drug using friends", or thinking about what certain drugs have done to certain people throughout my life.

drugs are my anti-LARP. wait, that wasn't the question. i think being broke keeps me from getting really heavily into some shit, which is probably a good thing. i lack self-control.