• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidGirl

Bluelighter
Hi I am AcidGirl. I am very cute but more importantly I am a good person inside. I love to eat lsd and giggle and be silly with my friends. It is fun to eat lsd chomp chomp...outside in the woods and lay around and look at the sun shining through pine needles YAY! my favorite thing to do. But raves are fun too except guys always hit on me and i just want to hug and be PLUR but they want to get in my panties. oh well. everyone is invited to my house to roll with me and my friends and be silly. bring candy + fingerpaints. PLUR.

Re: PLUR

AcidGirl said:
But raves are fun too except guys always hit on me and i just want to hug and be PLUR but they want to get in my panties. oh well.

LMAO :D

Welcome to Bluelight Acidgirl !! :)

guys trying to get in ur panties should be taken as a compliment...

neways, welcome to BL! :)

ahem.. I suppose I will join in on this... Welcome.. if you are bored.. try playing my nickname in reverse.

Awww...I like nice people! :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

I LUV Acidfiend, but he thinks he is super smart or sumthin, as if he's another morningloryseed haha!!! What's up with these psychedelic nerds who are super-smart? Doesn't anyone trip just to giggle anymore? But I Luv that old character AcidRaver the best. (been lurking for years) What ever happened to him???

AcidGirl, welcome to BL! I've only tried cid once cause they are hard to get here but that 1 trip was real good!!

eva8.jpg

Welcome =D.. wish i had acid here, id prolly like it that much too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.