• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

Am I the only one not taking this AcidGirl character seriously?
Welcome to Bluelight anyway, enjoy your stay.

--

^^she can only be cool until she prooves both her coolness and her hotness to us. preferably by posting nude photos. If you're the shy type you could just im me and send them straight to me though

AcidGirl: i have PLUR! let me come over=D

Interests: Tripping, Sex, Giggling

my god! your like me;) i'll also wager you like the powerpuff girls?

btw: Welcome:)

^^^
see he has no PLUR!!! pick me!! i will show my PLURyness..

*hugs Shucklak*

=D

Awww, thank you! lets never fight again!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE!!!!!:X

=D

enough AcidGirl to go around!

OKAY class, your proffesor Mrs. AcidGirl will NOT tolerate any cockblocking! This means you KemicalBurn! (see me after class). However, KemicalBurn since you did make a decent showing of PLUR by hugging your nemisis Shucklac, I will take that into consideration when deciding upon your punishment. Shucklac is still welcome to come over and play (around 8:00 PM will be fine). But he should be prepared to fingerpaint and eat candy with KemicalBurn, (assuming he is not in detention). As for the Powerpuff Girls, yes I am fond of their antics, but as I have a secret crush on He-Man, The Masters of the Universe will remain my favorite cartoon. (I actually prefer He-Man when he is in his NON-He-man form... ummm, what was his name when he wasn't He-Man again, geezum I forgot don't I feel silly! *tee-hee*. I mean, I realize his super-cat's name was "Fearless" right? Or was it "Fearfull"? Phooey, someone help me out here! (I would know this stuff if they didn't cancel the thing, I hope this isn't on the test...) Do you know that scene when the dude who I forget the name of holds up his sword and yells "I HAAAAVE THEEEE POOOWEEER!!!!" and lightning comes down and he turns into He-Man, that is so cool I wish i had "THEEE POOOWEEEER!". i wonder if it says something about girlz cuz the fact I say I like He-Man BEFORE he turns into He-Man, but in truth I can't even remember the NON-He-Man dude's name. Maybe that just means "nice guys do finish last", haha. Anyway, tooLazy2think doesn't realize he has to romance and say nice things like "AcidGirl, Your body is a Wonderland, I lose my head!" to me before he can see my booty, so he is a dork. And Dandy doesn't take me seriously so he is also a dork, so he can't come over and play. On 2nd thought I am not very seriouse so maybe he is right...? oh well drop tabs chompchompchomp.

Last edited:
kalaidascope eyes, me?

by the way, that was a sweet thing to say about my eyes, Black Hole, but no that girl is not me. I am "the girl all the bad boys want" from that song, you know the one "la la la turn-tables in her eyes...". teehee.

"AcidGirl, Your body is a Wonderland, I lose my head!"

=D

Btw, have you been taking stimulants..? :D

Re: enough AcidGirl to go around!

AcidGirl said:
OKAY class, your proffesor Mrs. AcidGirl will NOT tolerate any cockblocking! This means you KemicalBurn! (see me after class). However, KemicalBurn since you did make a decent showing of PLUR by hugging your nemisis Shucklac, I will take that into consideration when deciding upon your punishment. Shucklac is still welcome to come over and play (around 8:00 PM will be fine). But he should be prepared to fingerpaint and eat candy with KemicalBurn, (assuming he is not in detention). As for the Powerpuff Girls, yes I am fond of their antics, but as I have a secret crush on He-Man, The Masters of the Universe will remain my favorite cartoon. (I actually prefer He-Man when he is in his NON-He-man form... ummm, what was his name when he wasn't He-Man again, geezum I forgot don't I feel silly! *tee-hee*. I mean, I realize his super-cat's name was "Fearless" right? Or was it "Fearfull"? Phooey, someone help me out here! (I would know this stuff if they didn't cancel the thing, I hope this isn't on the test...) Do you know that scene when the dude who I forget the name of holds up his sword and yells "I HAAAAVE THEEEE POOOWEEER!!!!" and lightning comes down and he turns into He-Man, that is so cool I wish i had "THEEE POOOWEEEER!". i wonder if it says something about girlz cuz the fact I say I like He-Man BEFORE he turns into He-Man, but in truth I can't even remember the NON-He-Man dude's name. Maybe that just means "nice guys do finish last", haha. Anyway, tooLazy2think doesn't realize he has to romance and say nice things like "AcidGirl, Your body is a Wonderland, I lose my head!" to me before he can see my booty, so he is a dork. And Dandy doesn't take me seriously so he is also a dork, so he can't come over and play. On 2nd thought I am not very seriouse so maybe he is right...? oh well drop tabs chompchompchomp.

see, i told u she was cool. acidgirl you have "thee power" already. chompchompchomp. 8 is fine. here is a present:

020.jpg

Re: enough AcidGirl to go around!

AcidGirl said:
OKAY class, your proffesor Mrs. AcidGirl will NOT tolerate any cockblocking! This means you KemicalBurn! (see me after class). However, KemicalBurn since you did make a decent showing of PLUR by hugging your nemisis Shucklac, I will take that into consideration when deciding upon your punishment.

%)

i *have* been naughty...;)=D Take no consideration! i crave attention and need to be taught a lesson...

oh, and...
"AcidGirl, Your body is a Wonderland, I lose my head!"

And i second what PN said:)

Status
Not open for further replies.